Prologue
20 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fire. Air. Water. Earth. It has been sixteen years since Avatar Korra passed away in her fight against Dark Avatar Unalaq, to end the Water Tribe Civil War. She was only 18 at death. Her selfless sacrifice not only brought the independence of the Southern Water Tribe, but also, with the spirit portals left open, allowed for humans and spirits to live among each other, and a great number of nonbenders to gain airbending abilities across the world. However, at the same time, since her death, the world has fallen out of balance more than ever. The insurrection of the Red Lotus. The formation of the Earth Empire. The Second Equalist Revolt. The Great Tragedy of the North. Those were only to name a few. Korra's friends, the Order of the White Lotus and the new Air Nation defeated the Red Lotus, withstood the Earth Empire, and brought the revived Anti-Bending Revolution to a halt. But, with no Avatar to keep the balance, violent, extremist groups rose from the surface: abolitionists, anarchists, equalists, facists, imperialists, monarchists and reformists are now causing havoc everywhere. Some believe that the days of peace are long gone; that we would return to the dark days the world had last known during the Hundred Year War. But hope never dies. In a matter of weeks, the White Lotus will soon announce the next Avatar. An earthbending one. With time, and with the help of brave people, balance shall soon be restored.

2