Story 3
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A couple with children, riding to the countryside by a sightseeing bus, they are ready to return to his wife's hometown in the countryside to have a vacation.

When the bus drove to the mountains between sections, their child said he is hungry, they have no other choices but had to ask the driver to let them get off, to find a fast-food restaurant to solve a meal.

When they are full of food and drink, the restaurant's television broadcast a news bulletin, reported that just now there was a drive in a mountainous area of the countryside tour bus, just hit by the mountain rockfall and caused the death, all the car passengers did not survive the tragedy, after a closer look, that is exactly the same bus they just took!

Watching the news, his wife murmured, "if only we hadn't got off the bus just now... "

Heard what his wife said, husband said angrily: "Don't be silly, if we didn't get off that bus... "

Before the voice dropped, he understood what his wife was saying. "ah, yes, you're right, if we didn't get off that bus, it'll be so much better... "

Why the couple said something like this?

0