Story 8
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I woke up from sleep on the last tram, I found a strange girl resting her head on my shoulder.

She has long black hair, which makes her look cute, and she IS a beauty with her dark hair.

I'm not against it, and there's still some time to go before I get off, so let's keep it that way.

After several stops, I was left alone with this girl. Which stop should she get off? Should I wake her up first?

As I calculated, I unconsciously prepared to move.

"Don't move... "The girl with her head on my shoulder closed her eyes and said softly.

"I want to go on like this... 'she said.

Although this is a subtle thing to say to a man you're meeting for the first time, I didn't fail to appreciate the degree to which it would be possible to ask her why, so I let her lean on it.

However, no matter how, I have to get off the station is coming, so I asked her:

"Well, what's your next stop?"

"Where did I fall?" She asked back.

"No, it's your stop. Which stop?"

"The stop where you get off is the stop where I fall off." She spouted the indeterminate reply. Then, as if to look at me, he replied, "the station where you get off is the station where I fall off."

Maybe... She wants to kill herself?

Want to jump off the platform to commit suicide in that station that I get off!

As soon as I realized this was possible, I immediately tried to tell her, "Don't!"

"If you get out of the car, I'll fall." She answered.

It was a threat of some sort, but the first thing was not to let her kill herself. "Okay, I'm not getting out." I had to answer her like this.

She immediately smiled happily and said, "Thank you. It's an agreement, but if you break it, you'll fall with me."

I felt a chill in my back as she said this, but the first thing to do was to calm her down, so I said, "Okay!"

Just then the trolley gave a violent jolt.

In that moment, I finally fully understood her seemingly incomprehensible words and deeds.

But it was too late. She fell, and I followed.

Guess what happened?

0