Story 10
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I used to go to the bathhouse every day, and it was routine for me to go for sauna before taking a shower.

After a minute or so for my sauna, there was a man followed in, a competition to see who stayed longer, before this man out I will not go out, this is my unique habit.

10 minutes passed. He is a fat man who looks more than 100 kilograms at least.

15 minutes passed, his sweat flow like a waterfall, but he still didn't give up.

Eighteen minutes passed, and finally the fat man moved his body. He staggered to his feet, as if he would fall to the ground at any moment, and staggered out of the sauna.

I win! I can not help but put on a victory pose!

............................................................... 

When I regained consciousness, I found myself in a strange room with an old man looking at me. He's the worker for the sauna.

He opened his mouth and said to me, "when I went to examine you, I found you were sitting against the door, unconscious!"

It seems that I am suffering from heatstroke, it's too much for me.

He continued to sigh, "it's really tiring to carry you here. Next time, pay more attention."

I thanked the old man repeatedly before going home.

It's a scary story. Can you tell why?

0