Story 14
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am a man who has realized the way of dreams, and has a special ability to move completely freely in his sleep and to get what he wants, so that my dreams every night are to me a paradise of complete freedom, the only thing missing is that I lose the smell and taste of my five senses.

For me, it became a routine to wake up and jot down the contents of my dreams in my dream notebook.

Every time I read, I relive that great pleasure. Every time I talk about my dreams with my little brother, who sleeps next to me, and show him my dream notes, he envies me. At this point I always tell him: "You need practice haha."

In order to quickly record the dream, tonight I also hid my notebook and pen beside my pillow and lay down under the quilt.

When I realized that I was in the middle of a battle, the sound of guns and bullets was everywhere. "Ha ha, come to this kind of dream also not bad!" I picked up the guns that had fallen at my feet and started shooting at the target.

But unexpectedly, it didn't feel very refreshing, so I concentrated on my next dream.

Seeing my gun gradually change into Japanese sword from inside out, I feel very weigh hand, and immediately raise the knife to chop at the enemy in front of me.

It feels so great! Can't imagine splitting people is such a pleasant thing, I kept slashing, until the enemy stabbed like a beehive, seeing him wailed, body full of blood, I still don'tt care and about continue to chop.

At last I felt quite satisfied, and, well, I was almost ready to leave my dream and wake up. I had better make a note of it in my dream book as soon as possible.

What really happened?

0