44. Setting up guilt
67 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Madame Rischei?” Orion asked, curious what such a problematic big-wig would want with him.

“The same,” the thin man replied.

“Did she also ask for a certain female Seeker by the name of Kora?” asked Kora.

“She didn’t,” the thin man said.

“Right,” Orion glanced over Kora and Joiroa and nodded at them. “Lead the way,”

****

Lying with his feet up, Orion waited as the serving maid dropped plums the size of berries into his mouth. In truth, he wasn’t sure whether to call her a maid, after all, she wore a translucent veil over her torso, her full-figured breasts in clear view. She wore a cloudy short-skirt and dark leggings. The rest of her body was bare to see, her skin smooth and tanned.

The thin man had led Orion to this most reputable building, which was obviously a brothel, and obviously a deliberately chosen location. He had passed by many a girl and man on his way up to the top floor, multiple naked girls teasing him along the way and even some who had just finished pleasuring their customer.

Even now while sitting on the recliner sofa, he could tell the maid was teasing him, at times accidentally hiking up her skirt and once even swallowing a plum in the most peculiar way he had ever seen. Still, he would be lying if he said it didn’t arouse him, and he knew just as well as her that he had pitched a tent in his trousers. Yet she ignored it and never went past teasing him – she had been ordered to frustrate him, not pleasure him.

“Jax, please come in,” a honey-like voice called from behind the door. He figured it was Madame Rischei and yet he couldn’t make any sense of it as he remembered her voice to be artificially sweet, not this alluring.

The serving maid smiled and helped him up, accidentally loosening her veil and skirt, her goods in clear sight. She sweetly smiled as if it was off no matter while he frowned at her actions, simultaneously feeling his bulge growing.

Walking through the door, he was relieved to see the Madame wasn’t in similar attire. She was dainty and wore a dark jacket and skirt pair. She wore makeup on her face but even that couldn’t hide her age.

“Take a seat,” she said. She sat on a chair with another in front. The room had sunlight beaming through the window and a bookshelf to the side and portraits on the wall, but was otherwise bare.

Seating himself, Orion didn’t try to hide his boner. He knew her eyes had already taken a full inventory of his body and had planned everything from the start.

“Oh my, you look uncomfortable. You could relieve yourself with one of my girls, you know? Any of my girls,”

He shook his head, forcing his face into a passive expression.

She smiled in response as if already seeing through his tactic. “I’m sure you’re wondering why I called you here?”

“Yeah, it’s about time you told me,” Orion said, biting harder than he meant to.

“Calm, Tiger. Prematurity is never a good sign in my industry,” she said.

“I insist,” he replied, realising his boner wasn’t going down even as his anger flared up. Had she laced the plums with something? Should he have been more careful?

“Well, I can’t deny such a forceful man. It’s simple, a business deal. See, I want to know what’s happening at the Seeker’s Summit,” she said.

“Can’t help you,”

“Wait, you haven’t heard what you get in return yet,” she continued, “I’ve heard you’ve been wanting to enter the Seeker’s Summit from a source. I can help you get in, as long as you help me get the information out,”

Realising she was being serious, Orion calmed. It seemed he had the upper hand after all. “Oh, how would you do that?”

“I’ve got my ways,” she said, sensually winking.

“That’s nice,” he said, getting up, “because I’ve got my ways as well. Maybe I’ll see you there,” He walked away and through the door, rushing out of the brothel.

In wake of his actions, she sat there, her smile still plastered across her face. She had heard he was a young gun shooting up the Seeker’s ranks and had wanted to bring him in early, but it seemed he was out of her hands. As much as she had wanted to stand up and coax him back when he had stood, she had guessed something was wrong when he said he had another way in.

Apart from her method, the only other way in was to be a 5-star Seeker. And if that was true, alongside the outdated information she had received about him, it suggested a dangerous character beyond control. Sometimes they were more trouble than their worth…

****

Passing through the streets towards The Fat Munch, Orion confirmed she had fed him an aphrodisiac. He still felt horny and he still had a hard-on, despite it being minutes since he had left. It made him feel emotional, and surprisingly, or perhaps not, the first person he thought of was Kora.

Arriving at the inn, he paced up the stairs and knocked on her door. She opened the door wearing a thin robe, clearly come from a shower. If it hadn’t been for the rigorous training he’d overcome during his Awakening, he would have completely succumbed to his burning urge. It felt like a yearning now.

“What is it?” she asked, worried about his red eyes and his flushed skin. Looking down, she noticed his dick.

He pushed her in and kissed her, taking her off guard. After a few seconds, he began tearing his clothes off, sweat dripping down.

She stumbled to the side and chuckled. Putting two and two together, she guessed what had happened with Madame Rischei for him to end up like this. She had been waiting for him to make a move in forever, but she hadn’t expected it like this. And she definitely wasn’t going to let him get dominate her.

Slipping out of her robe while he flustered over his clothes, she pushed him onto her bed, licking her lips. Technically, if he was going to get naughty with her, surely she was allowed to get naughty as well…

****

He woke up hours later, the dusk sun burning across his skin. Kora lay on his arm, nestled across his chest. Pushing up, he realised he didn’t have the strength as he toppled back down. She brushed her hazel hair onto him but otherwise didn’t wake.

Peering down his body, he noticed several bite marks across his skin. They didn’t hurt much, but he was still alarmed by the number, turning to the beast of a woman lying beside him. He gulped, realising she must have gotten intoxicated at some point and gone mad, and he must have been defenceless considering how he couldn’t even remember anything past stumbling into her room.

“Shit, shit, shit,” he said, trying to getting up.

“It’s not that bad,” she replied, breaking out of her act.

“What the fuck do you mean it’s not that bad?! You’ve drunk me to death,”

“Mmm, but considering the fact that you ploughed me to death, I feel it’s a fair deal,” she said.

He gulped and felt his anger fall, instead looking at her tanned body in the sunlight. He quickly spotted signs that she might be right.

“Fuck, I’m sorry. That bitch whore laced the food there,” he eventually said, feeling regret at what he had done and at the fact that he didn’t remember any of it.

“That’s alright, I had my fair share of fun as well. I’m surprised though you didn’t splurge all over the ladies there though. It is a brothel house, you know? Do you know what they do in brothels?” she said.

He rolled his eyes, finally finding the strength to move his body. “She wanted me to use me. No way I was going to let that happen,”

Just as he was about to get out bed, she lunged forward and kissed him, this time taking his breath away. While he didn’t feel at all ready for round 2, he realised a bit more time snuggling with her wouldn’t be all bad.

1