A Note from Skorge37
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello this is Skorge37 speaking, before you start this novel I would like to take a few moments of your time to explain some things. Not too long ago, I was praying in my church and I couldn't seem to shake this feeling that the novel I'm writing is false doctrine and made up fictional events using biblical stories as references. It's not good to preach false doctrine and it could send you to Hell, so I asked God what I should do about it and He told me to write this little side note which you are about to read.

Everything you are about to read in this novel is COMPLETELY fictional and not real in any way shape or form. There is no 9 Circles of Hell, no 9 Spheres of Heaven, there isn't any Vampires nor anything of the sort. The Crusades were real but the Crusade in this novel is completely fake. However, there is only ONE Heaven and ONE Hell and all unsaved sinners will go to Hell if they aren't covered by the Blood of Jesus. If you want to read something REAL based off of REAL people and REAL events that happened throughout history, then I HIGHLY suggest you go and read a New King James Version of the Holy Bible. Everything in that version is simplified and brought to modern terms and exalts Jesus as God and the Word of God.

No I don't want to get into any stupid arguments whether the Bible is real or not or if God exists, that's dumb and immature.

I myself am a proud believer in Christ Jesus and I hope no one believes anything written in this novel as real or from the Bible itself. I do from time to time use biblical scriptures and references but it's only for entertaining purposes and fits within what is being said in the moment. 

No I am not making fun of the Bible or adding on to God's Word, I'm just simply making a fictional novel based off of elements I truly enjoy reading. The Bible is very important and I believe all saved Christians and disciples should read it more than this dumb novel.

Even if you're not saved or not a Christian, I still hope you enjoy and open yourself up to the themes inside this novel. Hell is a terrifying place beyond human imagination and I wish no one to ever go to it. You can believe what you want to believe, but please be respectful to others that believe and don't attack me for saying all these things.

If you are wondering how to be saved or escape the fiery clutches of Hell, then all you need to do is repent of your sins and believe in your heart that Jesus is Lord and that He rose again on the third day. If you do this, then you will be saved. You should also engage yourself within a Church that preaches Jesus, judges sin, and challenges you to be Holy and righteous.

I can go on and on about it, but I feel like I'm getting way too off topic now and should wrap this up before you turn away from reading this. 

My Post statement is this: Please enjoy this fictional novel that I'm putting tons of heart and time into completing, and please consider reading the actual Holy Bible (New King James Version). 

Thank you all and please keep supporting my dream to write novels!
-Skorge37

0