Shesh, Naga, and Naag
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shesh then looked around herself, she raised both snakes to her ears as if she was listening to them. She spoke up saying, "Naag, Naga, what do you think? Do you think we should do it and have some fun? He did come all the way here to ask for our assistance."
Both snakes began to hiss to one another, "Hisssssss, hiiiiisssssss, hiiiissssss~."
She was nodding her head and began to whisper back to them, I couldn't understand what they were saying. Shesh then stepped forward and looked at my hand,
"Okay I think we came to an agreement together! I will go along with your little rebellion on 3 conditions."
I looked at her intently, "And what would those conditions be?"

She then raised the Green Snake at me and said, "Naga requested this, he said that you must promise us that we will have tons of fun if we join you. And by fun I mean destroying everything that poses a threat to us."
I nodded my head, "I can agree to that one, we need a fearsome Demon backing us to make a name for ourselves. Striking fear in their hearts can do good for us. What are the other 2
conditions?"

She raised the Black Snake and said, "Naag requested that we are free to unleash Armageddon at anytime on the battlefield, even if it means allies are caught in the collateral damage. I can't be holding back you know?"
I pondered for a bit, this is a tough one. Losing men can be quite troublesome no matter how you look at it, I have to negotiate a bit on this one. I look up at Shesh and answer back,
"That condition can be quite risky, we can't afford to be too reckless on the battlefield. Losing too many men by an ally can be a bad situation all the way around. Can we negotiate on this one?"

Shesh tilted her head, "Negotiate? How so? I don't think it's fair to negotiate terms, especially since you're the one asking me to help...?"
I nodded my head, "You are right about that, but we still need to keep an image for others to see, we can't just recklessly destroy all of our allies when we are still so small. We only have so many warriors at the moment."
She looked at Naag and began to whisper to him, "What do you think Naag? Should we negotiate this one, the Crusader does bring up a good point..? It wouldn't look too good if we are known for slaughtering our own comrades."
Naag began to hiss at Shesh, and they spoke back and forth in an unknown language. I couldn't catch what they were saying, it sounded like Shesh was responding in a Hindi language and Naag replied in hisses.

Finally after a minute, Shesh looked back at me and said, "Naag has agreed to negotiate his term. He said if we are able to ASK for permission to unleash devastating spells, like a forewarning kind of, if so then he's in too."
I looked at the Snake and nodded my head, "Yeah, that seems fine. As long as you can warn me about crazy spells, I'm sure we can probably limit the amount of damage done to our army during the chaos. I'm fine with that condition, what is your last one?"

Shesh raised her right hand and placed it over heart and said, "My last condition is probably going to be the deal breaker, but I won't join unless it's granted."
Oh no, what is she about to ask..? I brace myself for it.

Shesh pointed at me and declared, "I am in no way your underling. I will not take any orders from you, only requests. I will act as I see fit and I will destroy who I deem unworthy to live. You cannot control nor manipulate me, I am my own and I do what I want, when I want, I can even leave the rebellion and go off on my own whenever I want. That is my final condition!"

That's such a hard condition to accept, and I'm sure she's not going to negotiate this one either. Even so, I still need her on my side, I am willing to risk this. If she rises up against me and kills us, then that was fate, if she follows us to victory, then that was fate. I desperately need her on my side, any means possible. I know she may be hard to trust, but that aspect of her is what's going to make her formidable on the battlefield. I think I'm going to agree with this.

I look at her and say, "I accept that condition, this is just voluntary to you after all. You aren't obligated to fight with me, but I do promise you will have your fun and slaughter many foes if you stay with me."
She smiles and replied, "You know me so well already, just keep me entertained and I promise I will fight with you till the End."
I reached out my hand to her once more,
"Are you ready to slaughter everything in your path and reach your own Freedom?"

She laughed hysterically and finally grabbed my hand,
"Hahahahaha~! I have waited centuries to hear something like that again! Hell yeah I'm in! Let's have some fun tearing the hell out of Hell shall we?"

0