Escape, Decimation and Unleashed
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's time for War! You can feel the morale of the rallying warriors, the perfect unity under the banner of Freedom. They long for one thing and that's a way out of this place! We will destroy everything, and everyone who stands in our way, we will stop at nothing till we get back what was taken from us!
Shizuku came up to me, she looked pretty worn out, probably due to malnutrition and overusing spells. She said, "This is working out better than expected! Our warriors seem to be more powerful than their guards. They probably outrank them by a lot!"
I agreed, "Yeah, it seems like these warriors of mine are more ranked than these mere guards. We shouldn't become too complacent though, overconfidence will be the death of us."
She nodded while huffing and puffing, "It seems so, just keep yourself safe out there okay?"

I turned and looked at her, "Me safe? No you should stay safe and slow down on the spells! You're wearing yourself out!"
She examined herself as if she didn't realize, "Oh yes you're right, I didn't even realize how tired I feel. Yeah I think I'm going to slow down a bit. Thanks for looking out for me.."
I placed my hand on her shoulder, "Yeah of course, just don't forget to feed when you can, we need you at top strength at all times."
Shizuku simply nodded her head, "Okay then, I'll feed when I can."
I stepped forward and watched the Warriors push back the guards, "Just look at our forces, they are completely driving them back! It's not even a challenge at this point, there's no competition and our numbers are just growing by the hundreds!"

Shizuku nodded and agreed, "I know, they are all fighting so bravely. Looks like we aren't the only ones who desire freedom. These warriors have been longing for this, some for years, and others for centuries. Anyways, we should join them soon, it's not a good if we just stayed back and watched everyone fight!"
I shook my head at her, I don't think she should fight anymore today, "Yeah you're right, but I highly consider you not to fight anymore for now, I think I need you more on the jailbreaking role. You're in no shape to keep fighting, I don't want you overexerting yourself too much, especially since you just regained some strength!"
She looked up at me, "Are you sure? I can take it easy if you want?"
I disagreed, "No, I need you more on the freeing of the Prisoners. I think we have more than enough for fighting."
She finally budged, "Okay then, as you wish Jean! I will get on it immediately!" With that she took off and aided the warriors in the jailbreaking. I then walked forward and headed down to the next floor. I think it should be the 4th floor below us, we're almost done! Once we break free, we have to plan our next move immediately!

I heard the sounds of wailing and war cries mashed up together from all sides. I picked up my pace a bit, I'm missing out on all the fun! I head down into the next floor and move past all the war around me, I am then greeted with a massive double door that was smashed completely in!

"It looks like the fight has already begun! Time to take back the 4th floor!"
I scanned the area and saw hordes of demonic beings clashing with my army. Their numbers could easily range in the thousands! Now this is war!!
I ran in forward and gripped my blade tight, time to consume everything! I then came into contact with 4 demons with multiple eyes and arms, they readied themselves at my coming!
I ran directly forward and fixed my eyes on the one in front of me, I gritted my teeth and charged in a flash, within the blink of an eye, I tore through his flimsy hide, I spun backwards and slashed sideways. Three demons fell over in perfect sync. The fourth one charged me and leaped up above me, I looked up at him and gave a grim smile, I said to him "Gotcha..."
I gripped my sword with both hands, aimed it at his stomach and leaped upwards, it pierced through his stomach and impaled him, his blood gave me a nice and warm bath.

I came back down, I lifted up his corpse and bit into it without hesitation. My mouth filled with his blackened blood and my hunger faded for a moment and new power surged in me...
"More... I want more.. Give me more!!!" I muttered.
In a flash, I went on to consume the other three corpses. I will sate this ungodly appetite..
I gazed upon my army and saw them prevailing, my army kept driving them back, our numbers also drastically increased, you couldn't even tell who was who anymore!
Blood, gore and swords clashed in every direction, the enemy kept falling back! I then saw a certain group of Angels going around the cells and freeing the prisoners inside. The Fallen Angels were aiding the renegade demons in close combat, and groups of warriors were providing assistance with bows and arrows. It was an absolute slaughter and our casualties were minimal. I don't even think I've lost a single warrior yet?

This is the power of unity, this is the power of vengeance! This is OUR power!
I looked around for Shesh, "Where is Shesh, she shouldn't be hard too spot..."
I looked around and then I saw her instantly...
"HAHAHAHA THEY FALL SO FAST!!! THIS IS IT!! THIS IS HEAVEN HAHAHAHAHA!!!" She hollered during her massacre.

Yeah it looks like she's having fun over there, it's probably best not to interrupt her... Anyways aside from that dark green annihilation, the other warriors were doing good. They were advancing forth and continuing the pursuit. I guess my break time is over, I should start my own decimation...

I gave a diabolically smile, "My fun has yet to begin.."
I ran forward past the crowds, I'm going straight for their leaders! I ran with the army forward during the pursuit. I passed by lesser demons along the way and killed them all with such ease!
*SLASH SING KEPLANG*
My blade cut through them all as if they were butter! The feast is never ending!! We made it to the next descending staircase, however there were guards waiting for us. Looks like we got more company!
In a flash, I saw a group of Fallen Angels fly down in their raven black wings and get the aerial advantage. They began swooping down and striking from above. They were firing arrows at them in quick succession and the guards were dropping one by one. I grabbed one of the dying demons and lifted him towards me and bit into his neck, I saw the light in his eyes fade and he went limp instantly. I said to myself, "Wow.. they taste better when they're still alive.."

Anyways, I need to keep feeding, I need all the power I can get, especially if I'm going to fight the strongest of the Circles. Then a brilliant thought appeared in my mind, I looked around everywhere, but didn't see what anything remote to what I was searching for. Shesh then came charging down in a great speed while leaving a hazy trail behind her, I called out to her saying, "Shesh!! Come here quick! I need a huge favor from you!"
Shesh stopped immediately and looked at me, she then slithered towards me and said, "What is it now Jean? Make it quick! I don't want to miss out on all the fun!"
"Shesh, I need you to find me their leader!" I requested.
She tilted her head, "You want me to find their leader? Why is that?"
I answered back saying, "I want to consume him and take his power, if they saw their leader fall before me, then their morale will be lost and we can convert all of them to our side! It's a win-win!"
Shesh replied, "You want to kill their leader and force the lesser demons to joining our side?"
I nodded my head, "Yes, I would like to find him quick before we slaughter too many of them."

Shesh twiddled her hair a bit as she pondered what I said, then she replied, "Okay fine, I will look for their leaders, but you have to promise me to give me some playthings once this battle is over okay?"
I agreed, "Okay that's fine then. Just try not to kill all of them."
She smiled, "Alrighty then mister! I'm off to find them! Bye~~~!"
She then ran down the stairs and continued her slaughter. I ran deep into the heart of the battle, their leader should be here somewhere?

As I ran past, I slashed a few demons along the way, they aren't nothing to me anymore! My eyes stayed alert looking for anything that looked powerful.
My rebellion pushed forward into the next floor, these floors became more and more packed with corpses as we pressed in. Of course we continuously prevailed and pushed them back immediately, our forces were merely too strong and devastating. One of my men can take on a few dozen of them at once, now imagine over a thousand of them, it's an instant slaughter! I don't feel the need to explain me going through every floor. As soon as we get to a new floor, we are greeted with the same thing, just a bunch of smaller demons with flimsy knives pointed at us. We slay them and blood splatters everywhere. I could count our armies casualties on my fingers!
"I need to hurry and find whoever leads these feeble prey." I said to myself.

In a matter of 20 minutes, we were finally standing at the door of the final floor. The fighting never ceased, we kept pushing them back all the way till they had no where else to go. I started seeing the guards drop their weapons and surrender. I looked over and even saw some killing themselves, it looks like they finally accepted their own fates. I kept picking up dead bodies and feeding, I still need to gain strength, the stronger I am the better. It also helps relieve some of my hunger so that's a huge plus. From the crowds of warriors, I saw a familiar figure come up to me from the shadows saying, "JEAN! JEAN!"
"S-Shizuku? Is that really you..?" I answered back in disbelief.
Shizuku emerged from the army, "Yes, I was looking all over for you! Most of the Prisoners are released, I left my post to join back up with you. There's a large team of Angels finishing up the jailbreaking. I also recovered some strength too because I wanted to fight alongside you during the final battle of this place!"
I replied back, "Okay that's fine and all, but let's talk about you for a moment! What happened to you!? You're.. different!?"
She tilted her head in confusion and examined herself, "What's wrong with me? Do I look weird? Is there something on me?"
"Y-Yeah you look weird! You look freaking beautiful as heck!!!" I blurted without thinking.
Her face became beet red instantly, "W-What! What are you saying Jean!? That's embarrassing!! This is how I normally look!! I just fed a little bit, that's all.." She began playing with her hair and diverting her eyes from me.

I looked at her closely, her skin had gained color, her body became more developed, she no longer had any rings under her eyes and her lips gained color. Her eyes became more piercing and her hair became more full and wavy. She looked like a white Goddess!! My whole jaw was dropped at this unexpected sight.. The once ancient and mummified corpse is now a young and beautiful maiden! I kept looking at her, I just couldn't believe that was her!!
She then interrupted me in an embarrassed tone, "Ehem! Shouldn't you be worrying about other things right now?"
I snapped out of it, she's right, I can be amazed at this later, "You're right, I have a mission, it's time to send these beasts back to the Lord.."
I raised my blade above for all to see, this fight is ours!

I shouted forth at all the Valorous Warriors, "Hear me once more Warriors! Fight! Fight till you can't fight no more!!"
I heard a mighty war cry sound behind me, I saw the once caged and hopeless masses raise a new banner, united under one Freedom. They pushed forward and fought fearlessly!
I said to myself once more, "Let's finish this, for Glory, for Freedom!"

I rushed into the fight once again, I tore through the flesh of every demon that was unfortunate to stand before me. I showered in their darkened blood, it gave me strength, and it gave me purpose! However, I can't just be feeding on the small ones, I need stronger blood.

These small pushovers can't satisfy my hunger forever, I need more... I need more!!! I ran through the battlefield and slashed everything that stood in my way! Their blood splashed all over me, it coated my blade in their sin. One slash is all it takes, and four of them fall at once.. My hunger for bloodshed is ever increasing!
*SLASH SLIISH KLANG CLASH SLISH SPLAT*
Both blood and sparks filled my vision, but I never fell. The sensation of my blade passing through my enemies filled me with unholy lust and fire.

I then looked up and saw a less Fallen Angel getting teamed against 5 demons, that doesn't look good. I ran over to go an aid him!
The Fallen Angel was alone and needed help, there was 12 demon corpses around him and he seemed worn down and tired, I came up behind him and placed my hand on his shoulder, "Hey you need a hand Warrior?"
The Fallen Angel replied, "S-Savior! Help me fight these fiends! They seek vengeance after I slayed their comrades!"
I then answered him back saying, "No that won't do, instead I want you  to head back and regroup with the others, we are moving into the final phase of this revolt."
The Fallen Angel nodded fast, in an instant he retreated back while saying, "I am forever in your debt Savior! I will not forget this!"

I saw him fly off, I said to myself,  "You did good warrior, now let me handle the rest.." A sinister smile streaked across my face, I looked upon the Demons and said, "I don't have time to mess around anymore so I'm giving you two options, either show me your leader, or die here and now by me. Whoever leads this has to be near."
The demons said nothing back, instead they stared at me with their blades drawn. They looked like grotesque deformed beasts, I pointed my blade at them and said, "You don't want to tell me? Fine then, you're gonna regret wasting my time!"
Then I heard a demon from behind call out to me, "Stop right there Mortal..."
I paused immediately, someone got behind me? Now this is getting interesting.. I answered back to him saying, "And who might you be?" 
"You want our leader? I can take you to him directly.." he said.
I answered back, "How can I trust you? You could be tricking me into a trap or something else.."
He replied, "You're one of the leaders of this rebellion aren't you? I know I don't stand a chance against you, but our Warden does."

"Warden? That sounds like a big deal.. but isn't it betrayal to give up your Warden's location though? What do you gain by doing this?" I said in suspicion.
The Demon spoke back and said, "What do I gain? Well I was hoping to join your side! It seems more promising to join the winning sides team don't you think?"
"You plan to defect to my side? Do you know the cost of that? You will lose everything in a hope to gain it all. It's a gamble.. and not just any gamble, but a gamble that will determine your own life.." I said back.
"I think it's less of a gamble to join you than get slaughtered by you..." He said.

I chuckled a bit, "Hah! I guess you're right, very well then. Take me to your Warden at once, I have unfinished business with him."
He then laughed, "Hahaha, I'm glad we're on the same page.."
I turned around and looked at the Demon, "You seem pretty strong yourself.." The demon just stayed silent...
He had 7 arms and a body of a spider, his head was that of a ram and wielded 3 war axes. Looks like this Warden can be worth my time after all if this guy is under him.
He moved forward and passed me up, "Follow me, the Warden's not far from here.."
I began to walk behind him with caution, "Lead the way.. try anything funny and you'll be sent to the Lake of Fire in a heartbeat..."
The other demons that once stood before me, took the opportunity and retreated at once. The demon led me back towards the massive door of the final floor. 

We walked past all the bloodshed and fighting, I looked around and saw my army slaying everything around them, they defeated the measly foot soldiers with ease and kept pushing them back. I looked back and saw Shizuku and Shesh regrouped with each other. I waved towards them in hope that they would see me, within a few seconds, Shizuku's gaze shifted towards me and she ran towards me, Shesh followed right behind her.
In moments, they both regrouped to me. Shizuku spoke up saying, "Why are you following this demon? Isn't he one of the guards?"
I replied back to her saying, "Yeah but apparently he knows the way to the Warden in charge of this Prison. I'm following him in hope of fighting this guy once and for all and ending this!"
Shesh then chimed in, "Oh the Warden's still alive, if it's the same one as 4,000 years ago, I can take you to him as well.. I can still feel his devilish presence beyond the door..."

The spider demon then stopped in his tracks, "Wait you know the Warden?"
Shesh replied, "Well of course I do, I have a grudge against him for what he did to me over 2,000 years ago... I will never forget that devil.."
The spider demon then turned towards Shesh, "Wait a minute, who the hell are you!?"
Shesh began to laugh again, "Hehehe hahahaha~ Of course you don't know who I am.. even though this whole Prison was built to contain me..."
Wait!? This prison was built for you!? What the hell Shesh?

The spider demon stepped back, fear then covered his face in despair,
"Y-You! There's no way! Y-You are...!! Are you her!? The S-S-S----"
Shesh then raised out her hand and the Green snake slithered forth, "It looks like you just got revelation ehehehe~! Yes.. it's exactly what you think, allow me to introduce myself, my name is Shesh the Saanp, it is nice to meet you Mr. Spider.."

The spider demon in a instant began to flee while screaming in fear, "THE SERPENT DEVIL HAS BEEN FREED!!! EVERYONE THE SERPENT HAS BEEN FREED!!! FALLBACK FALLBACK!!"
Shesh then revealed a grimacing grin, "Hehehe hahahaha HAHAHAHAHA! It seems as though I'm still famous in this Hell.."
I whispered to myself, "Who the hell are you Shesh, what did you do 4,000 years ago...?"

We walked forward towards the door of the final floor. Shesh claims that she knows the way to the Warden, I guess it's safe to say that retribution is near....

0