Chapter 2 – Yuzu’s Secret
430 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another day passed after the good night kiss incident. I continued walking school today as normal and cheerful while locating my homework supplier in class. 

"Yuzu, let me copy your homework!" I said brazenly while preparing a notebook. Yuzu glanced over at me as she sighed. 

Minami Yuzu, an honor student as well as a beauty in school while also being my close friend. Her graceful long white hair swayed around as she saw me. 

"You should act like a student once, you know?" said Yuzu, while handing me a notebook for me to copy. Despite her scolding tone, her good-natured side wouldn't be able to deny my request, which I found adorable. 

"Ah! Yuzu-chan you're just so cute!" I screamed and hugged her while ignoring the intensive stares from other students in the classroom. 

Seeing my cheerful attitude, she could only smile while letting me embrace her whenever I wanted. 

The moment I let go, I was shocked at how expressionless she became. Before I could ask anything about it, she suddenly started shaking my shoulder intensely. 

"Rika, did something happen last night?! You have a lewd womanly smell on your cheek!" 

It took me a moment before I understood what she was saying, then suddenly, my hand reflexively touched my cheek, and my cheek blushed red. Seeing my reaction, Yuzu smiled sweetly and continued trying to tease me. 

"Don't be shy, tell me. What happened yesterday with Ayaka-sensei?" teased Yuzu. 

I could only frantically tell her nothing happened while trying to copy the homework she gave me. Seeing this, she could only pout while complaining with no end completely unlike her reputation of being a pure hearted girl. 

"You dummy, even though you know what I'm into," she frowned at my determination to ignore her grumbling. 

Unbeknownst to others, Yuzu and I shared a secret. During our first meeting back in middle school, she was quite a timid shy girl, nevertheless her diligence combined with beauty made her popular in middle school. 

However, no one ever tried to actually approach her, and she never tried to get close with anyone either, until our first encounter. 

In a quiet afternoon classroom, it was my turn for the cleaning schedule. As I looked around, I realized that all the students had already left the class except for Yuzu. She slept at her desk quietly. 

"Um, Excuse me, Minami-san, class is over, you know," I gently tried to wake her up as I pat her shoulder. She yawned lazily and stretched her arm, and went straight back to sleep. 

I thought. "Don't just go back to sleep!"

While observing her, I noticed a very obnoxious looking book on her desk. 

I could vaguely read the title, 'How To Marry a Legal Loli by Natsumikan,' there was a cute little character in the cover design. She had long blue hair with a petite figure. As I tried to get hold of the book, something snatched the book and finally, I saw a bashful looking Yuzu covering her face with embarrassment. 

"I- It's not what you think!" 

She immediately ducked down and covered her head while covered in red. I could slightly see her tears rolling down and a slight mutter, "Just kill me please."

Not knowing what to do, I frantically tried to calm her down, but nothing worked. Finally, I mustered enough confidence and screamed at her. 

"I want to marry a cute and lewd sensei!"

I could feel her gaze looking straight into me. She bitterly smiled at my remark to calm her down. I sighed with relief, until finally I processed what I just said. 

2 minutes later…

The situation had been reversed. I could only stare at the floor blankly while blankly writing a circle at the floor with my index finger. 

Yuzu desperately tried to find a solution to help me out of this state. However, her introverted nature prevented her from talking properly. 

She inhaled, exhaled and mustered every strength she could possibly hold. Yet, the moment she tried to speak, she accidentally stumbled upon a nearby desk, slipped and fell backward towards the floor. 

Worried, I tried to help her get up. "I… I need to help her," However, before that thought crossed my mind, I could only stare blankly without any emotion. 

No matter how much I tried to calm myself, I couldn't help but be shocked at the sight of this unbelievable scenery. 

"No pantsu…"

This girl is a total pervert, I thought. 

Eventually, I heard the single loudest shriek I've ever heard in my life. 

***

"Oi~ wake up, school is over you know." 

A small voice could be heard somewhere. I instinctively rubbed my eyes sleepily, looking around the empty classroom. I could see a smiling Yuzu waving her hand to me. 

"Did you dream of something good?"

"Just something about the past."

"You sound like an old lady," she smiled at my attempt to scowl at her remarks. 

I cleaned my desk while preparing to go home until Yuzu stopped me. She took something from her bag and proudly displayed it to me. 

"What do you think about my newest masterpiece?" She asked excitedly. I could feel her tail wagging around like a little puppy chewing a little toy. 

A charming little book could be seen in her hand, the titles read 'How To Marry a Legal Loli Volume 4 by Natsumikan.'

I sighed exaggeratedly while getting a hold of the book to inspect it closer. I could see a familiar little girl with long blue hair, she sat rather elegantly with a pose sitting like a model. 

I opened the book she gave me and read it carefully page by page. It was filled with drawings of a wholesome relationship between a student and a little girl that was twice the student's age. 

The book is a manga series that Yuzu had started writing quite a long time ago when we first met. 

"So much talent wasted on this pervert… " I muttered, in which she didn't take kindly from my comment and lightly chopped me in the head as retaliation. 

"So, tell me what happened last night between you and Ayaka-sensei, it'll be a great reference for my next manga volume!" she asked me even further. 

"Fine, only if you treat me to a takoyaki."

"Yay! A deal it is, then," she smiled beautifully. A slight gust of wind flew by as Yuzu stopped her skirt from flying. 

She's not wearing any pantsu again, Isn't she…

17