Ch 17: Extraordinary feeling  
93 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Extraordinary feeling

 

 'Doing these things is even harder than killing a King Ranked Boss.'  Aizen didn't think crafting items was that complicated, he thought he would lose Farm days, but it turns out that the system also gives XP for crafted items.  

That way, players who are blacksmiths, alchemists, among other professions, can get XP for items made.

 He got five levels in total, the amount of XP he gained from the items was more than the amount of XP the King Lizardman gave.

 The amount of XP you need to level up increases each time you level up. 

Going up from level 10 to level 15 was easier than going up from level 15 to level 20.

 'Maybe because they are magic items, so I got a lot of XP?'

 The main difference between a magic/enchanted item and a normal item is its potency.  Magic items are generally much powerful than normal items, even though they are at the same rank, this is because magic items are items modified or created with good abilities.

 'Well, let's go to Showcases.'  He intended to sell one or two of these items.  The best way to show players the strength of items was to test them yourself.

 -

 Aizen arrived in a deserted place in the middle of the forest. This forest had enemies of higher levels than the Born forest.  He pulled the magic sword from his inventory.  

The sword's appearance was a bit peculiar, as it had no point, just a straight blade. Both sides of the blade were sharp. The cable was simple, the size of the sword was already much larger than a normal sword.

 ༺═────────────────────────────═༻

|> Hellreaver<|

 Classification: SR

 -Durability: extremely high

 -Great conductor of Mana

 Active skill: Can increase sword size and weight

 Active skill: consumes mana to fire dense bursts of energy

 Passive skill: the user has no weight when holding the sword

 Passive skill: adaptable to all basic elements (fire, air, water, and earth)

 ༺═────────────────────────────═༻

 

 If players saw Hellreaver's abilities, they would say they are simple, And yes, they are simple.  However…

 Aizen increased the size of the sword to over 10 meters in length.

 *BOOMM!*

When the sword slammed into the ground, a crater was formed.

 He felt the sword was as light as a feather, the magic item he used to make this sword was the core of a monster with elastic properties.  

This was one of the cheapest monster cores he had, as hardly anyone used it. He made some simple modifications and voila, we have a sword that increases in size.

 Blue energy began to gather in the sword,  Aizen fired a blast of energy.  The blast of energy swept away everything he encountered.

 'Simple and destructive.'  This sword had no "elegance" at all, was made solely to destroy.

This weapon could leave a Lord Lizardman with no choice but to run.

 'Next.'

 

 ༺═────────────────────────────═༻

 |>Hubris<|

 Classification: SR

 -Durability: good

 -Excellent Mana Conductor

 Active skill: Summoning Golems to aid you in battle

 Active skill: changes the terrain in your favor

 Passive Ability: power boost in all Earth element-related spells.

 Passive skill: increases user's magic reserves

 ༺═────────────────────────────═༻

 

 This enchanted staff could enchant any wizard because his skills were too good. 

The ability to change terrain can help a lot in larger-scale fights.

 Aizen activates the ability to summon golems, spawning various stone creatures.

  He decided to test the golems against some enemy. While searching the forest, he found a level 10 Hobgoblin(elite).

 'Hobgoblins… seem to be an evolved race of goblins.'

When goblins evolve into Hobgoblin, they become a little more intelligent and also have improved physical characteristics.

 The golem punched the Goblin, blowing him up.

 'That was pretty easy.'

 He continued with the tests.

 -

 After doing the 2 Item Showcase, he walked back to town.

 He didn't showcase the magic set, because he would wear that set, this set was the hardest to make.

 

 ༺═────────────────────────────═༻

 Night set |  SR

 __

 >Night Suite<

 Classification: SR

 -Durability: low

 -Great mana conductor

 Active skill: Allows the user a partial elemental transformation. The user's body is enveloped in particles of the dark element, granting partial immunization to physical and magical damage.

__

 >Evening cover<

 Classification: SR

 -Durability: low

 -Great mana conductor

 Passive skill: Allows the user to float

 Active skill: Allows the user to use the cloak as support, offensive and defensive items.  The cloak can partially counter energy attacks.

__

 >Night boots<

 Classification: SR

 -Durability: low

 -Great mana conductor

 Active skill: Allows the user to hide their presence and become undetectable at night

 Passive skill: Allows the user to move without causing noise

 __

 Special skill (usable only with the full set):

 The user can do a semi-complete elementary transformation, Being able to be immune to physical attacks, immunization to magic attacks (limited), flight.

 This skill takes a lot of mana, use it wisely.

 ༺═────────────────────────────═༻

 

 Aizen was proud of his creation, this magic set is as good as an epic item.

Elemental transformation skills are simply OP.  He had read about this set in the book and was very excited to do it.

 Aizen spent 50 gold coins (he spent another five gold coins on materials on day 2) and managed to make 5 SR items, all of them being magic items.

 If any blacksmith saw this, he would say that Aizen was some child of the God of the forge.  

Making magic items was extremely difficult and may take months or years to learn. Learning how to do them in 3 days was unbelievable.

 'Well, let's test it out.'  Aizen donned the magic suit, The magic set was a black color and was similar to the clothes that assassins wear in games.

 Aizen's body began to emit dark particles.  The physical shape of his body began to deform, and he turned into a being made of darkness.

 'This is amazing!'  The feeling of not having a physical body was a little strange, but Aizen felt full of power.

 He soared towards the sky.

 'Hahaha.'

 Aizen looked at the view, his eyes were like a celestial beacon reflecting starlight.  An unknown, abstract sky. The yellowish glow of the background star was setting at that moment.

 The natural satellite of this planet, whose name he didn't know, brought out its night glow and kept the planet from falling into darkness.

 A new view,  a new world, a world where he wouldn't have to hide, a world where he could be who he is.

 'I feel… alive.'

 

 -

 

 ━━━━━━━━━━━━❮◆❯━━━━━━━━━━━━

 【More than 50% of players have reached level 10. New functions will be unlocked】

 –Interregional travel

 –Leadership tables

 ━━━━━━━━━━━━❮◆❯━━━━━━━━━━━━

 Did the system warning cause a stir in the player community, cross-regional travel?  So now they could travel to several different cities via portals, in addition to having access to areas they didn't have before.

The leaderboards also aroused the curiosity of players. What would the leaderboards be, and who would be first?

Happy new year, guys. I hope this year things get better. May our journey be long enough, thank you so much for reading this novel.

 

 

2