Ch 29: Rewards
72 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Take it." The Duke threw a bag of coins to Aizen.

Aizen opened the bag and saw that it had… 500 gold coins! Aizen quickly put the coins in his inventory.

"Are you sure about that?" he asked the Duke.

The Duke pursed his lips as he heard Aizen ask such a question right after putting away the money.

"You saved my daughter's life. It's the least I can do for you."

"I also want to grant you some other things." He took a little gold box from his pocket. Inside the golden box was a golden parchment.

"To be honest… I have no idea what that is. Getting it on one of my adventures when I was young. However, I've never been able to figure out what it is." The Duke had already hired several experts to find out what this scroll is, but none of them could find out. In the end, he thought it was just a useless role.

Aizen used his analysis skill on the scroll.

༺═────────────────────────────═༻

•——◤✧◥——•

The Dragon's Scroll

Rating: Unknown

Information: An unknown scroll. Contains a map, but needs to be decoded.

༺═────────────────────────────═༻

'What a peculiar item.' He had never seen an item like this.

Aizen accepted the item and stored it in his inventory. The Duke continued to deliver items to Aizen, many rated R and SR.

'This guy is a new Sugar Daddy.' Aizen just kept silent as he put away the items.

"Now, my last gift to you." He took out a badge and handed it to Aizen.

"What is it?" Aizen looked at the insignia that had the symbol of Salia's country.

"Dad, you…" Elizabeth was surprised when she saw the badge.

"That's a noble insignia. I want you to become an earl." The Duke said.

"Heh… an Count?" Aizen was surprised. He did not expect to receive a noble title. Winning an earl title was no easy feat. In the kingdom of Salia, there were 7 noble titles: Chevalier, Baron, Viscount, Count, Marquis, Duke, and Royalty.

An Count is basically an advisor. He also has more political power than the Viscounts, in every respect.

"The nobility grant their children lands to rule over. This serves as a test. Elizabeth is growing up and she needs to go through it too. I want you to help her with this." The Duke revealed his motive.

"Dad!!" Elizabeth rose from the table elated. She wasn't mad. She wanted Aizen to accept the proposal, but she also felt guilty. He saved her, but her father wanted him to help her again.

Aizen closed his eyes with a thoughtful expression. Honestly, he wasn't really in the mood to do that.

"You don't have to worry about nobility matters. This title will grant you the power of an earl, but Elizabeth will take care of nobility matters. I want you to be her adviser."

The Duke knew that Aizen wasn't someone who liked to feel tied down to something.

"I have a business to attend to and I can't be stuck in one place. If you still think about bestowing that title on me, know this." Aizen said.

"I'm sure you'll be able to help her enough." The Duke was over 80 years old, despite having the face of a middle-aged man. His experience and wisdom are enough to know that Aizen could help Elizabeth.

*Sigh!*

"Well, I accept."

━━━━━━━━━━━━❮◆❯━━━━━━━━━━━━

【Continental Announcement: Aizen Lightstar player is the first to acquire a high title of nobility in the Kingdom of Salia】

Reward:

Fame +500

Honor: +250

Gold coins: 50

━━━━━━━━━━━━❮◆❯━━━━━━━━━━━━

'That's very generous.' Aizen thought. He didn't expect to earn that much. Getting noble titles shouldn't be that difficult when the player is spawned in a weaker country. Well, the rewards of worldwide advertisements vary widely. The country of Salia was one of the powers of this continent, so for the player to become a count here was more difficult than in a weaker country.

"Wonderful! Elizabeth will be leaving in 2 days. Be prepared." The Duke said.

"OK." Aizen got up from the table and went to his room. He wanted to see Lich's Loot.

-

'Two days…' Aizen thought about doing some things during that time. Maybe make more money?

༺═────────────────────────────═༻

Apocalyptic scroll

Classification: Epic

Active Ability: The user can unleash large-scale necromantic magic, summoning a giant army of undead.

Uses: 1

__

Necromantic magic books

A magical book on necromantic magic

__

Ring of souls

Classification: Special

Active Ability: Allows the user to see people's souls

༺═────────────────────────────═༻

'An Epic and special item.' This Lich was very generous, Aizen thought. That parchment could be his trump card. Lucky he didn't let the Lich use him.

'The last item is…'

༺═────────────────────────────═༻

<<- - - ->> ◎ <<- - - ->>

Fragment of the Magnus Key

A Fragment of a Key

Uses: Unknown

<<- - - ->> ◎ <<- - - ->>

༺═────────────────────────────═༻

'Another strange item.' The Dragon Scroll was already very strange, this Key Fragment also.

'Well, they look special.' Mysterious items always end up being something special. At least that's how it is most of the time.

"The mystery box… I almost forgot about it." Aizen almost forgot about the quest reward. The items he had won were so amazing that he didn't have high expectations for this mystery box.

༺═────────────────────────────═༻

official token

Allows you to create a group or guild officially recognized by the system

༺═────────────────────────────═༻

"..."

'Some goddess of luck decided to bless me today?'

*Sigh!*

'Looks like I've completed my goals.' He thought he wouldn't win the official Token, but he ended up winning. He wouldn't use it to create a guild or anything like that. He would use that Token for something else.

Aizen's merchant card has also evolved to Gold Rank.

-

Aizen left his room and went to the forge room. Yes, this mansion had a forge room. Nobles are exaggerated. Or maybe cautious? After observing the forge room for a moment, he went out to buy the materials.

He had a lot of money, so he spent 75 gold coins on materials. He had plans and decided not to overspend his money. If his hypothesis was correct, money would become even more important in the future.

*Bam!* *Bam!*

The sound of the hammer echoed through the room. Aizen spent hours and hours making items.

In the time he spent making items, a girl watched him from afar. Elizabeth.

She didn't take her eye off him for a second. She watched him make magic matrices and change the properties of items. For her, it was very beautiful. She knew how difficult it was to do that.

She was even more surprised at Aizen's success rate. Ordinary blacksmiths barely had a chance of success when making magic items. Talented blacksmiths can make magic items after several attempts. Some could greatly decrease your error rate. However, Elizabeth had never seen a blacksmith so young and so good.

Aizen rarely made mistakes. His success rate in making R items was almost 100%. His success rate in making SR items was over 70%. This was unbelievable.

Worst of all, he didn't need forge projects. He just looked at the basic information of the items in the books and ended up making them. Of course, if these items were of higher rank, he wouldn't be able to make them without outside help.

Elizabeth was amazed. Aizen could earn ridiculous amounts of money due to his success rate. He pays little money in materials and earns a lot for the item.

"It's done!" Aizen looked at the items on the table. He didn't make any items for him. Almost all of these items were to be sold or 'donated' to a certain guild.

Aizen's current items were already very good, there was no need to make others. Unless he can make much better items than his.

Aizen got up and decided to go back to his room.

Elizabeth fled quickly so as not to be seen

-

Status:

◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤

Aizen LightStar

Profession: Merchant (main)

Rank 4 magic blacksmith

Count|Counselor

-

Level: 35

Ascension: 0

Title: Dom of the Dominion

-

Skills:

4 basic elements

Coins: 567 gold coins

◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤

2