Chapter 1 : I’m Back
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Year 2308, Earth South Pole, Humanity Last Fortress, The Ark Fortress.

A woman and an old-looking man sat facing each other in an office room. If someone looks closely into their faces, they will surely find some similarity between them. Both of them are quite famous, One hailed as the Battle Goddes, and the other one as the Human Savior.

"Father, a 5 Star Strike Force team reported an abnormality they found in Asia Continent. They said they have never seen something like that before."

"Hmm, which Team are you talking about?"

"The oldest one, Praetor."

"Ah, those Hunters are old fogeys with many experiences. It seems we need to take this seriously. So what is the abnormality they talking about?"

"They said they aren't that sure what it is, but its phenomenon is similar with when a portal forms."

"If they say it like that then it must be something weird, did they record it?"

"Yes they did, here you can watch it."

The woman rotates her Laptop showing a video where 4 men standing beside a space crack, the space crack looks very intimidating with black smoke coming out of it slowly. But one can see that the space around it is already starting to heal.

One of the men very carefully extended his sword, but when the sword got closer to the portal it immediately crumbled to pieces. The owner of the sword quickly throws the sword before the effect reaches him. Dumbfounded, all 4 men agreed to seal the place so no one accidentally stumbled upon it and died tragically.

"Isn't that his prided treasure ' The Dragon Slayer'?"

"Yes, it is. The owner cried 3 days and nights after he returned to the base."

"Hmmm, it seems the corrosion effect is very strong considering it can corrode the famous Dragonslayer sword in an instant."

"Yes, we have sent a team of scientists and four 4-Star Strike Force teams along with 400 Type-B Guard Sentries to study it and maybe come with a new weapon that can help us eradicate those filthy monsters."

"Uh, Isn't that too excessive?"

"It wasn't and we are planning to send one 5-Star Strike Force team to make sure everything will be safe. Or father do you want to go there too?"

"Me? the only 10-Star Hunter in the whole humanity?"

"..."

The woman looked into the man's eyes with a very cold face.

"Ok ok, I'll go there alright! Call your brother back to safeguard the base."

Hearing the sound of defeat coming from her father, the woman smiled brilliantly.

The father: My mother is scary, My wife is scary, why did my daughter also scary?! Why the heck does this family only have scary women?!

-------------

Unknown place, Uknown year.

A silhouette of a man floating in something like space. Countless lightning bigger than a galaxy supercluster flashes around him. Numerous explosions can be seen on the horizon, one can only imagine how strong and big those explosions are.

"How long... do I have to... wait."

The man asked the question to no one but to himself.

"How long... have I floated in this destroyed dimension."

The man once again asked a question, but no one answered him.

"Sigh if only those kind race is still around."

The man sighed sadly, thinking just how cruel the universes are. The man closes his eyes and starts to have flashbacks about the super kind race that was once lived in this destroyed dimension but was tragically annihilated by the so-called universes' destiny.

1 Year passed.

10 Years passed

1 Million Years passed.

1 Trillion Years passed.

The man slowly opened his eyes, he felt something out there. Something familiar. Something very close with him. He extended his hand and pointed in the direction where he felt that "something".

*BLINK*

The man teleported to there, he saw a dimensional crack. A very rare natural dimensional crack like this can happen if the dimension can no longer hold itself together. The crack is very gigantic, its size is almost 1/3 of the dimension's size. The man wondered just how a crack this big can form without his knowledge at all.

The man stared at it for a while and decided that it was time for him to get out from this blasted dimension.

With one final look at the destroyed dimension. He stepped into the crack.

When the man disappears into the crack, suddenly the dimension shakes uncontrollably and then crushed into itself crushing everything within it into an almost infinitely small object.

The man will never know that his presence is the only thing stopping the dimension from its inevitable death.

---------------
The year 2308, Asia Continent, Country H.

"So this is the 'abnormality' huh?"

A man looking into the space crack and sighed softly.

"How is it father, can you stand close to it? and maybe peer into the crack?"

"Nope, far from standing beside it I can't even go closer than this."

The woman raises one of her brows. This is the first time after a long time she sees her father a bit frustrated like this.

She stopped looking at her father's face and walked into one of the scientists.

"So what have you gathered about this 'abnormality'?"

"Frankly we don't know ma'am."

The woman frowned upon hearing the word, they have been studying the abnormality for over 4 months and still got nothing from it.

Aware of her frowning face, the scientist hurriedly fixed his tone and told her about their recent finding.

"But we know that this abnormality is not by any means a portal like any other."

"What do you mean?"

"It is a portal but the other end is not from this universe. We have sent a drone with a very very thick Divine metal armor a few weeks ago. Though it's destroyed almost instantly, we got 5 seconds recording from the other end."

The scientist showed her the video, she can see countless lightning and explosions. This of course surprised her, as she had never seen any portal like this before.

The scientist continues his explanation from before.

"The place that the portal leads to seems like another dimension, or universe. That dimension is either in its very early phase or its decaying phase."

The woman hurriedly called her father and told him about the video while dragging him with her to the laptop. It's just beyond her, so she needs her father's opinion about this.

The father looks closely at the video.

The father: I don't know a thing about scientific things, how am I supposed to know what is this lightning and explosions thing? at least I have to look cool in front of my daughter.

"I think this ar... HHMMM?!!"

Suddenly the father felt something coming from the space-crack. He immediately erected a 10-Star Barrier Spell to protect everyone from the incoming danger.

"Everyone quick go inside my barrier! Something is coming out from it!"

All scientist leaves their station and run for their lives into the barrier, while the Hunters hold their weapons in their hands.

Everyone looking nervously at the space-crack. Slowly a man with jet black armor and a white mask comes out from it.

A pressure like no other falls upon them forcing everyone on Planet Earth flat into the ground. A thunderstorm formed in the skies around the Planet Earth with countless thunder striking the ground.

The Hunters and Scientist faces palled after they realized the God's Blessing in their body disappeared, they even can see those blessings escaping to the skies with their tails behind their legs.

Then a few seconds later they see something beyond their understanding, in the horizons many big creatures with unfathomable power fall from the skies . Their fall destroyed mountains, cities remain, and islands.

The Hunters and Scientists: Aren't they the powerful gods?!

Today, Year 2308. Every living beings in the entire Planet Earth fall flat into the ground. No exception, gods and mortals alike.

After a few minutes of chaos, a deep humming voice sounded in the entire planet.

[Atlast, I'm back.]

1