Chapter 2 : Oh hello there brother!
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Atlast, I'm back.]

The man slowly turned his head left and right, seemingly trying to check the area of something. With a deep humming voice the man curiously asked to himself.

[Is this the right universe?]

The man stopped looking around and directed his eyes into the ground.

[Hmmm, this is definitely the right universe.]

[Brothers, Sisters. I fulfilled my promise. I found my home, Our home.]

The man stretched his right hand infront of him and opened him palm, suddenly a small black with white liner cube looking object appeared ontop of his palm. With a tender and sad eyes as he mumbled something to the cube.

[??????, ???]

The small cube emitted a very bright light, with an energy far beyond any beings on Earth have seen or felt. Once more all living beings on Planet Earth directly pushed into the ground with a higher intensity than before. But luckily the pressure have no killing intent so nobody have died because of it.

From the small cube, many golden lights shot out from heading to the nearest empty space they can find beside the man.

10 Lights.

100 Lights.

10.000 Lights.

With the new addition of 10.000 new light sources, the intensity of the brightness increases drastically. Almost blinding many living beings around them.

10 minutes later one by one the golden lights fades, revealing many man and woman wearing a similar armor with the man with the white mask. Until the last 7 lights. These 7 Lights are more special than the others, they emitted lights with colours they are Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, and pure white.

5 minutes later, the special lights also fades slowly. Under the Red light, a man with a huge spear revealed. Under the Orange light, a woman with crystal gauntlets revealed. Under the Yellow light, a woman with a void staff revealed. Under the green light, a man with a gigantic rifle in his back revealed. Under the blue light, a man with a very stylish hat revealed. Under the violet light, a woman with a big shield revealed. And lastly under the pure white light, a woman with two swords on her hips revealed.

After the last light fades, the man with a very stylish hat coughed lightly.

"Uhm brother, i think you should hide your presence. Look at those humans, most of them already fainted."

[Ah... I forgot about that] "My bad."

The man with the jetblack armor embarrasingly scracthed his head.

"Anyway..."

The man looked into his right side, there stand a very beautiful woman with two swords on both side of her hips and nervously asked.

"Honey... look we are at home now..."

The woman looks around her, taking a deep breath as if reminiscing the sensation of breathing on Planet Earth. Then she suddenly looked into the man and said.

"But at that time, why did you forcibly teleported us into the Stilled Cube?"

The man looked into the distance with a solemn eyes.

"I feared to lose you, to lose all of you."

When hearing this, the woman aura surged.

"WE CAN HELP YOU IN THE WAR! WE ARE ****** TOO! WE ARE YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS! WE FIGHT TOGETHER!"

The man slowly looked into the crowds. As if looking them one by one. He slightly shakes his head.

"No you cannot. Your power is too low to participate in that battle. I cannot risk it, i cannot lose you again."

The man pointed at his body, exactly at his right arm and left leg.

"As you can see, that battle cost me quite alot. I might need to rest for a few quadrillion years to heal this injuries."

All of them stay quite, blaming themself. They noticed only around 10.000 from 1.000.000 of them comeback alive, they are lucky to be saved the Ancient Emperor into the Stilled Cube. They wished they are stronger at that time, and the tragedy won't happen like that.

The woman, stumped hearing those words. She approached and hugged him, crying silently. 

"Then what should we do if we lose you?" She asked softly.

The man smirks with full confidence.

"Hah! i'm eternal, i can only die if i choose to die. So don't worry about that."

They both stay quite like that for a few minutes. Then they occasionally do some banter, Looking very lovey dovey with each other. The rest of the crowds : Really, right now?

The crowds can't really do anything as the two powerful beings are their superior. Their savior.

========

The Scientist looked at The man with jetblack armor and what looks like a smooth white porcelain mask with no eye holes, mouth or nose and the woman with all-white battle robe with a smooth black glass mask also with no eye holes. Trembeling in fear they retreated slowly fearing that the man will notice and massacred all of them.

The strongest of the group, the only 10-Star Hunter on Human used his telephatic ability to order everyone to keep quite. Even though he's very nervous himself, he cannot show his nervousness to the others as he is their prided one. If he's fallen then the humanity also falls with him.

"Rena my sweetheart, did you have the teleportation item that i gave you long ago with you now?" (The father)

"Yes father, i always brought it with me incase i face some danger i can't handle" (Rena, the father's daughter)

"Good, on my signal you have to use it. No matter what don't look back. That's an order" (The father)

"But....  Yes, Your Lordship Henry." (Rena)

"Good. You have to tell the... !!!" (Henry, the father)

Before Henry finished his words, he found out that their group now have the crowds attention. Henry sweated and his hands trembled, he failed to give the signal to his daughter. He can see their bottomless power from the crowds eyes, he felt like being stared by a gigantic beings hovering over him. But before he broken down from his extreme nervousness, the man with jetblack armor spoke.

"Ah!  What a coincidence! Hello there brother! He's my real sibling!"

The man happily exclaimed and they can feel like the man was introducing him to the crowds.

Henry and the group : WTFWJDAPDMAJDSAAIONDANI!!!!

 

Quality is quite bad, i know. I need your critics so i can learn from my mistakes and hopefully improve myself :D

1