Chapter 1 : New Earth
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: New Earth 

Earth,  the only planet for human beings to live. But gradually humans started to pollute the environment of Earth. This pollution made the temperature of Earth unbearable and thus many natural disasters started to occur. 

And the most dangerous one among them was the 'Doom of Earth' which was caused by five large meteors named gradually 'Alomis',  'Bentris',  ' Cytris',  'Deltis' and 'Elementis'.  The Earth was almost destroyed and only five percent of human beings who took shelter in the most safest places were alive. 

The meteorite 'Elementis' helped the human beings to reconstruct themselves by dropping 'Elemental Cores' on the surface of Earth. Only some of the remaining people were able to use it as the 'Elemental Cores' were suitable for their body and they were named 'Capable Mortal' because of their elemental powers.  Both ordinary humans and Capable Mortals started to rebuild the planet Earth. And then the population started to increase again and the Capable Mortals started to increase the number of their type of humans. 

A time came when some Capable Mortals became greedy and started attacking ordinary humans.  But ordinary humans were saved by the strongest Capable Mortals. The number of Capable Mortals decreased and they decided to divide into clans.  Those clans contained Capable Mortals of the same elemental powers and also ordinary humans. 

Those clans made a vow to protect the ordinary humans of their clans.  Finally the Earth was totally reconstructed and the face of the Earth changed! 

The Earth became 75% of land and only 25% of water.  The 'Doom of Earth' incident also made people realize what pollution can cause.  The Earth again went to it's prime time like it was time traveling but the people didn't have to work too hard as they had the knowledge of the 'Digital Earth',  the Earth before the 'Doom of Earth' incident. 

They were able to make houses,  institutions,  machines very easily at that time but they didn't use all of their knowledge as they then had the 'Elemental Cores' and Capable Mortals. 

And then the time came when Capable Mortals decided to choose their leader through a war.  Some found this interesting,  some found it illogical and there were some who were strictly against it.

  But the numbers of who wanted to fight were more than the numbers of Capable Mortals of different opinions and ideals. The war finally started and it was named 'War of Capable Mortals'.  

The war caused heavy damage to Earth and humans but then appeared the 'Peacemaker' who had the elemental power of wind and he stopped the war through an agreement which was named 'Contract White' and then the 'Peacemaker' was made the leader of all clans and he started a new government including some of the Capable Mortals and some ordinary humans.  They controlled the "New Earth" from their base situated at Zero Point. Now the story begins.... 

ADE(After Doom of Earth)  : 112 Marcher ( Fourth month of ADE) 

Location : Verly City 

"Hey you! Give me all your belongings"

"Please show mercy. I don't have a job and I have to get food for my family"

"I don't care about your family.  Just give me the money.  You know we are the descendants of the current King of Kings."

"I beg you,  please leave me."

"Hey!"  said a guy wearing a long white clock to the descendants of the King of Kings and the poor ordinary human. 

"What's your problem Kid?"

"I actually don't have a problem but you shouldn't tourture the poor. "

"Huh! You know you're picking a fight, " said the descendants of the King of Kings and threw a 'Water Ball' at the guy wearing white cloak.  But he dodged  the attack and punched him back.  Then the other descendants started attacking him but he defeated them with kicks and punches. 

"He-e-y what's your name?"

"Huh? My name? It's Ariel K Wind"

"No way!  You're the Wind clan's King! Please forgive us! We beg you! "

"Thanks to the government becoming corrupted in the era of Water King Victor K Water,  now you descendants of him are torturing us.  His era needs to meet it's end. Get lost you ruthless descendants. "

The descendants ran away as fast as they could.  All the people around Ariel were impressed and started clapping.  They were cheering for him.  

"Hey poor guy, take these 100 gold coins and live peacefully with your family. "

"Thanks a lot My King.  I'll never forget your favor," said the poor  guy,  taking the money and starting walking towards his house.  A businessman stands in front of Ariel and says,  " You're the king of the Wind clan,  the clan which might meet it's end soon.  So why're you protesting the King of Kings instead of regaining your wealth, power and dignity?"

"Isn't that obvious?  I wanna be the King of Kings and make this New Earth how it was in the beginning. "

"You sure you can become the King of Kings?  There're many other Kings who want to become King of Kings by killing the current King of Kings and starting their own era."

"Don't worry!  I'm leaving this city today and I'll return here after becoming the King of Kings. Live until then Mr. Businessman. "

"You're an interesting guy.  I'll be cheering for you. " 

Ariel got on his silver three wheeled  vehicle and started driving to the next city ' City of Green'. 

To be continued ~~~

0