Tutorial Quest! (3)
228 9 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Player 'JARED MILLER' has successfully cleared the uncleared Maze of Despair. 

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE PLAYER"

"Aah.. finally... this hellish maze is cleared"

As I was mumbling, a golden chest appeared before my eyes. I don't have to think much about it as I am sure this must be the clear reward. This much difficult maze should offer quite a nice reward, I just hope I can get something useful for tutorial quest! And with this, I begin to walk towards the golden chest to open it. 

And a message appeared before me the moment I opened the chest. 

"*Blessed one skill is in effect. Chances of rare items or skills increase by 90%."

"Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! 

You have acquired 2 B rank skill cards and 1 A rank skill card. 

*Appraisal (A) 

*Magic arrows (B) 

Available elements - Fire, water, earth, wind

locked elements - Lightning, Dark, Ice, Light

*Search (B) "

"Oooohhh.... To think I obtained 3 skills by clearing this maze. And even 1 B rank offensive skill, with this I should be able to do something about this tutorial quest! Still it took me about 2.5 hours, almost half of the time for the tutorial quest! "

As I was seeing the skills, a teleporting circle appeared before me. I figured this must take me to the entrance of the maze. As I was walking towards the teleportation circle, a new message appeared before me..... 

"CONGRATULATIONS TO THE PLAYER! 

For the first time clearance of the Maze of Despair (uncleared for the past 50 years) , an additional reward is given to the player 'Jared Miller' in addition to the maze clearance reward. 

"*Blessed one skill is in effect. Chances of rare items or skills increase by 90%."

"Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! 

You have acquired 2 B rank items. 

*Experience point card (low rank) 

*MP potion (Low rank) "

"2 B rank items in addition to the clearance reward. I guess I can say I made the right decision by coming into this maze. My skills also played a really huge part in this or I would have already died countless times."

So with additional rewards, I happily stand on the teleportation circle and left The Maze of Despair with satisfaction. 

"Comes to think of it, First I think I should know more about my new skills rather than start hunting goblins. There is still 2.5 hours left for the Tutorial Quest! so it should be fine"

So with this I used 'SKILL INSPECTION' on my newly acquired skills. 

*Appraisal (A) - Skill that allows user to get information regarding items and monsters.

 

*Magic arrows (B) - User can shoot magic arrows of Fire, water, earth, wind elements . Mana consumption can be adjusted by the user on the basis of power of the spell used. 

Available elements - Fire, water, earth, wind

locked elements - Lightning, Dark, Ice, Light

(Conditions for evolution - User can evolve the skill at Lv 15 and can unlock the locked elements) 

*Search (B) - Allows user to scan a wide area and every living thing within the user's range can be seen. Any sort of magical disruption in the user's range can be detected immediately. 

(Conditions for evolution - User can evolve the skill at Lv 20 increasing skill's range and features.) 

"Locked elements and conditions for evolutions. Leaving this matter aside for now all these skills are amazing. Maybe I can find goblins using the *Search skill and can hunt them using *Magic arrows skills. "

But this skill costs MP and my MP right about now is 150. If I adjusted it like 5 MP per arrow, then I can only shoot about 15 arrows. Considering 1 MP recovers every minute, I can't afford to use this skill carelessly. 

"Come to think of it, didn't I received something like MP potion as an additional reward back in the dungeon?"

uhh.... but where did it go? There is not something like items on status window so where did all the items go? 

"All the items owned by player is stored in the Dimensional Storage, which grows larger depending on the player's MP and level. Right now you can store about 5 items in the Dimensional storage" is what the message from the system says. 

Guess, I should just try it for now. 

"Open Dimensional Storage! "

Just as I said this, a window appeared before me with 2 items, this too was just like something out of a video game. 

"Player Jared Miller's Dimensional Storage"

Items - 2/5

• Experience point card (low rank) 

• MP potion (low rank) 

"I guess this is the right time to test my new skill *Appraisal."

So I casted appraisal on both the items. 

• Experience point card (low rank) - Can double the experience points obtained by player after hunting monsters. 

(Restrictions - Can only be used upto level 20) 

• MP potion (low rank) - Can increase MP of the player by 500 permanently.

Enjoyed the chapter? Please comment any suggestions you have.
  • Yes Votes: 17 100.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 17
10