Safe Zone! (2)
203 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The tutorial quest has finally came to an end and after that a series of message from system appears before all the active players, which left everyone who read them with anxiety. 

"According to system this so called Final Quest! will appear in 72 hours, that is 3 days. So there is not really anything to do in this time. What shall I do for now? "

Just as I was thinking all this, an another message appeared before me. 

"Through skill *Enhanced senses you have detected a total of 15 Hidden dungeons and mazes in the east. "

Whaa.... 15 Hidden dungeons and mazes, and here I was just thinking what to do now. But it seems like the system is not gonna leave me alone. 

"Oh, so the nearest hidden dungeon from here is about 1.5 kilometer away, huh."

Just as I was thinking about all this, I heard a voice.

"Hey everyone, I understand all of you must be very anxious right now as all these messages keep popping up and the fact that we all were suddenly transported into this wierd world for unknown reasons and was told to do some quest right upon our arrival here. But it is not the time to remain anxious especially when we don't know what lies ahead of us. "

A player suddenly start speaking. 

" And who are you? What are we supposed to do then? huh? "

Player [89] replied. 

"Oh, my apologies I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Gracia Beltrum and am a level 4 player. " 

"G-G-Gracia  Beltrum! " everyone was surprised. 

Gracia Beltrum, a name that every game fanatic on earth knows about. A pro gamer and a top ranker with rank 4th throughout the world servers. Players who can rival him in games can be easily counted on fingers. But level 4? I mean I am level 6. Is this the effect of the item •Experience points card? 

Well, not like I am complaining. 

Everyone fell silence after hearing his name as everyone knew that this world has a game like setting and a top gamer like him can really help them out. After seeing everyone's expressions, he continued with his speech. 

"As I was saying before, it is not the time for us to remain anxious especially when we don't know what lies ahead of us. This world follows Survival of the fittest, only strong will survive and weak will become a mere sacrifice. 

That's why, I think we all present here should join hands and give birth to a guild. This way we should be able to help each other out and find a way for us to survive in this world filled with monsters and constant dangers. "

"A guild, huh. It's not a bad idea, it may be better for us to work together with Mr. Gracia rather than acting alone. "

Player [237] said. 

"Yeah, it's actually a nice idea as that message earlier had so many weird things in it. "

Player [183] replied. 

"Yeah, I agree too"

Player [462] said. 

One by one, everyone was agreeing to the idea of forming a guild 

And with a gentle smile on his face, he once again started. 

"It's nice all of you are cooperating, as according to the message earlier, all the teleportation portals will be activated in 24 hours. When that happens, there may be players in other safe zones who will come here. And there is something like a Final Quest! too, so I think we all should raise our levels in order to increase the chances of survival. 

But that is a secondary thing, the first thing we all need right now is food. We all first must secure some food resources. 

In games, we don't need food in games, but please realise this is not a game, but reality. "

"True. Without secured food resources, let alone monsters, we all may just die of hunger. "

Player [254] said. 

"Yeah, we all agree too. "

Player [163] claimed. 

"Thanks. I guess there must be about 500 players present here, so we should start finding food before dark. 

But let me ask everyone present here. Does any player here failed to clear Tutorial Quest? As according to the messages earlier, those players will not be able to access teleportation portals"

Everyone started looking at each other and all nodded their heads saying NO. 

"I see. And please all keep at mind that finding food comes at a risk too. There may not be any food in the safe zone so we will have to go outside to find food. As though everyone here cleared tutorial quest so 1 or 2 goblins should not be a problem, but we never know what may happen, so make sure to see for food in groups. "

" That's all for now, I am going to find some food too. So let's all meet here at 8:00 PM. "

Everyone nodded their heads in YES and started looking for food. 

But I am not gonna play along these guys. I am used to stay alone rather than a group. And I can find food for myself and as well clear some hidden dungeons in the meantime rather than playing guilds with these guys. 

And as for why I am not feeling hungry despite the fact that I have eat nothing from the morning is most probably thanks to the skill *Indomitable. Not only wounds and injuries, it even restore stamina, so I am not feeling hungry despite running all over that maze earlier. 

So, I left the safe zone and started heading towards the nearest hidden dungeon, 1.5 kilometer away from here. 

Enjoying the series?
  • Yes Votes: 16 100.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 16
8