P0E3 – Dryad’s Glade (explicit)
304 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lily expected him to come on to her with all that adolescent randy passion with which he'd attempt to touch her when they were younger, his fingers grasping at her blossoming curves till she coyly slapped them away and ran back home red-faced and heart thumping. But Ansel had changed. His hands stayed firm against her chest for what felt like an agonisingly long amount of time, his thumb flicking back and forth across the nubs at the centre of her breasts, her flesh separated from him by layers of thick fabric. Lily's eyes flitted between his green ones and his dark-brown lips, his tongue wetting them gently. Shallow breaths caused her chest to heave up and down as her mouth flooded with saliva. Why wasn't he kissing her yet? 

She realised that he was looking at the locket, resting at a crooked angle near the cleft of her breasts, just where a light brown birthmark marked the otherwise smooth surface of her skin. His hands left their comfortable place against her chest, causing her to gasp and then whine involuntarily at the loss of his touch. Ansel's fingers worked around the chain, untangling it and straightening it out so the locket rested flat against her collar. "So beautiful..." he whispered, the back of his brown, calloused fingers grazing just barely over her skin, almost touching her. It sent shivers up her spine. 

"It is," she said, voice soft and wet with need. 

"No, you are." He tilted her chin up, hands holding her by the jaw as he ran his fingers along the curved arch and buttoned point of her nose, the size of which was always a source of insecurity for her. He traced along her lips as she opened them for him before he leaned in to claim her upper lip between his own. Lily kissed him back and instantly melted into that taste of him: familiar and different at the same time. He tasted of spice and earth and warmth. He tasted of home. Ansel's lips broke just long enough for her to catch her breath before they enveloped around her lower lips, gripping and tugging back just a little before going back to her upper one. His tongue explored the inside of her mouth with confidence that staggered her. She scarce knew what to do with her hands. She could feel the hard muscle of his upper arms and his chest under his leathers and she caressed him as he kissed her, her every sense suffused in him. 

And then she broke away like she always did. Though, to be fair, she rarely let him get away with so much contact before. Her cheeks were a sharp, hot red in the morning chill, lips swollen and dripping. "Perhaps... perhaps we shouldn't. I love you so very much Ansel and I'm so glad you're home but... but what if I were big with child?" 

Lily expected an angry fit and for him to storm off into the forest, only to apologise at her window later that night for his impetuousness. But Ansel wasn't sixteen anymore and he just smiled, stroking her cheeks. "Well, whatever happens, whatever we do here and now, I shall come to speak to your father this evening. I had it all planned out as we rode back out to the northlands. A little cottage for the two of us by the end of the month. And come next harvest? Well..." 

He nuzzled into her as she leaned back against the tree, his head on her chest as she giggled and ran her fingers through the curly tangle of his hair. "Well, what?" 

"Just a soldier's dreams. A few months out in the field of battle. It does things to a man's head." 

"Annnsellllll...." she chided. "Just tell meeeeee!" 

"Well..." he chuckled. "If things were to line up with all my plans, I'd be sorely disappointed if you weren't already big with child by then." 

Lily wanted to swat him on the head but she couldn't help but blush. That was about the sum of her hopes and dreams for the past few months, she couldn't deny it. And here, with the solid earthiness of the tree behind her and Ansel before her, it suddenly felt like everything was coming together. "So that's what a few months out in the field of battle did to this man's head, is it? Made him all soft and lovelorn?" She tugged at his hair as she teased him. 

He spun around till he was facing her, his strong hands planted on either side of her as he rose up, lips almost meeting her own again as his eyes pierced into her. "No. It's made me determined. It's made me understand what I need more than anything. And that's you." 

"Oh, stop you..." she muttered weakly. But her dimpled smile and red cheeks and her sideways-glancing eyes told a very different story. She could feel the bassy rumble of his triumphant laugh reverberate through her chest as he leaned in to kiss her, the hefty weight of him pressing down on her like it was something natural like he was always meant to be there. Her legs fought against the fabric of her skirts to straddle him around the waist and push him in closer, a rigidness at the core of his body pressing up against her pooling heat. Her lips broke from his again, this time to moan as he explored her chin, jaw, neck and further below, leaving gentle little kisses and bites. 

When Ansel's fingers began to work at the lace of her kirtle, she did not stop him, instead opening her eyes and watching nervously as he methodically loosened the bodice and pulled down the thick wool, leaving her in just her thin, cotton chemise. Her nipples were easily seen now and pebbled instantly when exposed to the air. The hungry joy dancing in his eyes as he stared at what he just uncovered her only got her hotter between the legs and she found her hips rolling underneath him, grinding against his firmness as she moaned softly. His fingers were gentle, cupping her breasts in each hand and squeezing, his thumb flicking back and forth against her nipples. "I've dreamed of you for years..." 

"Silly boy," she giggled, fingers curling into his hair as she panted and waited for him to devour her with his tongue. "You've only been gone six months." 

"It felt like years." Kirtle still bunched around her waist, he began to pull the chemise up over it and she raised her hips up to help him, the cotton dragging through the wetness between her thighs with agonising pleasure as he quickly exposed her upper body to his sight and the dewy atmosphere of the clearing. Her nipples were pink and proud, cold being the last reason for their absolute erection under his gaze. Breath escaped from Lily's mouth in a hiss when his bare hands touched her flesh for the first time, fondling and squeezing. "... and years..." His lips went back to her throat, now fully exposed and then traced their way down lower, showering the entirety of her left breast with long, searing kisses while he stayed teasingly away from the centre of them, where she wanted his mouth the most. She tried to direct his head to her nipples but he stayed as firm as a rock, taking his time fondling and kissing while his tongue teased just out of reach. Lily's hips were moving all on their own steam, trying desperately to coax pleasure from the solid weight of his hips pressing into her and the pulsating core at the centre of them, underneath his leathers. When his lips finally found her nipples and sucked, her mouth shot open in a moan loud enough to unsettle the quiet stillness of the clearing. 

Lily had been trying for a while now to try and tug his clothing off and with her last loud moan and a final spirited attempt with her delicate arms, he finally chucked and heaved off her onto his knees, undoing the lacing along the side and tugging off the leathers. He pulled the stained white smock off from underneath it, revealing defined pecs and abs tracing down in a v shape to what his trousers obscured. She stared with wanton wonder, her mouth drenched in drool and her cunny drenched with something else entirely as he took his time undoing his bottoms, peeling them down to reveal a girthy shaft that sprang instantly up. Emerging from a shock of thick auburn curls, the head of it was red and urgent and Lily could smell the musky heat stemming from him instantly. Her fingers reached forward, surprised at the velvet softness of the skin. She stroked softly, hands cupping the thrumming balls underneath his shaft while his hands gathered her wild raven curls and bunched them together, pushing her head in a direction she understood instantly. And then she noticed something and gasped, falling back on her elbows. 

Some sort of green vine seemed to be snaking up underneath his trousers, holding tight along his thighs and undulating. "What?" Ansel shouted, before noticing what it was. The sound choked out of him instantly as he stared down in amazement. "It's... it's a dryad." 

"You're joking." 

He shook his head, eyes solemn. His fingers raised up her skirts gently to reveal that the same vines had been snaking up along her pale, smooth legs as well, all without her even noticing. She could feel them all around her now, underneath her hair, around her underarms, tracing their way up Ansel's upper body. They did little to inhabit either of their movements, scarce even revealing their presence. "You know, this place used to be called Dryad's Glade. Back in the old age..." His fingers continued to work along her skirts, pulling them up and wrapping them around her middle, raising her legs up to reveal her pink, wet cunt. Cheeks pink, she moaned as his fingers traced along her folds. He used her moaning mouth by shoving his finger over her tongue, forcing her to wet it for him before they went back down over her cunny, teasing out the rigid nub of her clit.

"Ansel... oh.... right there..." 

"... every solstice, the dryads would come up from the trees and the naiads from the pool. And they would dance in the clearing with the men and elves." His finger kept up that steady rhythm, pulling her in closer and closer to a feeling like she was on the edge of a cliff. The higher she climbed, the more she could feel the vines snake up along her body, caressing her neck,  pinching her nipples, matching his rhythm. "Close to the era of pure Orh, where we would all take turns shaping the world as we saw fit. Before everything descended into shit and war. And to think..." His fingers left her and before she could protest, she felt the rounded, thick warmth of his member rub up and down along her folds, teasing open her virgin entrance. Her legs curled around his butt, feeling the vines around her feet meld into the ones along his back. "We have a chance..." He moaned and with no warning thrust into her full force, filling her to the brim with his length. The pleasure was replaced with a sharp, numbing pain for just a second as she felt her maidenhead rupture and she yelped. That feeling of mounting ascent quickly came back as he began to thrust in and out of her. "A chance to go back to paradise." 

Lily could scarce hear what he was saying as the pleasure continued to climb. The vines tightened and pressed their hips together in tune to his pace as he began to go faster and faster, their bodies slamming into each other. She felt more of them creep all over her body and his as well, cocooning them in a maze of green, pinching at all of her zones of arousal, driving her into a frenzy of need as that consistent weight slammed into her wetness. She began to feel the walls of her cunny expand and contract as if it were milking something out of him. 

"Lily... I'm going to- 

Some distant part of her brain felt like she should stop him, force him out of her and make him spend his seed on the earth. But that part was quiet when compared to all her dreams of their cottage by the hillside, their yaks and sheep mowing out in the pastures as their children ran about in play. "Yes...." she moaned. "Yes yes yes yes." 

She felt a kaleidoscope of light and colour explode behind her closed eyes as he slammed into her hard and slow, each thrust sending in a spurt of seed up along her passage. Even as her legs weakened, the vines did all the work for her grinding their hips together till she was filled with his every last drop. "Oh, Ansel..." she muttered as she pulled him close, kissing his cheek, tasting the salt of his jaw. "Oh, how I love you so." She could do little to shake of the cloud of sleep and comfort that surrounded her. But she could still feel Ansel's hand against her chest, checking to make sure the locket was in place. 

9