Chapter 1 | I’m Yuzhou Kami
31 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He opened his eyes on a hard bed. There was only a small table in front of his bed and 2 chairs around it.Next to her bed is a door. The walls of the small room were of brick. The table, chair and bed were made of wood.

 

He got up from his bed, but because the bed was wooden and old, it creaked at the slightest movement. From bedgot up, his head ached a little. He sat on the bed for a while and held his head with his hand. After getting over the drunkenness of the new awakening, he took a deep breath and stood up.

 

He looked around but couldn't remember anything. He couldn't remember where he was. But it most that's not what worried him, it was that he didn't even remember who he was, or even his family. the least bit about what to do. He didn't even have an idea.

 

After looking around for a while, he looked over.

He was wearing only a gray shirt and black pants. He had a gray ring in his hand. There was a black stone on the ring. A black cloak on the chairs next to the wooden table.

Thinking it might be the Cloak, he took it and examined it. The cloak had a headband just like a t-shirt. The thing connecting the head insert and the rear long part was a large gray circle.

He poked his head through and put on the cloak. The shoes on her feet were also black. She walked to the door. Although the floor was wooden and old, there was no sound, as the floor should have creaked with every step.

He opened the door and went outside. In front of him was a door, a corridor that splits left and right. Doors continued on the left, but after 1-2 doors on the right, a light was visible. He went towards the light. He looked around a little more as he made his way towards the light. He still had no idea where he was.

As he approached the light, a road to the right appeared in front of him. He turned to the right and saw 4 men sitting on chairs. The four men were drinking and talking with large glasses in their hands. When they noticed the young man approaching them, The biggest of them stood up and approached the young man.

"You've finally woken up, young man. You've been sleeping for about 3 days. If you weren't breathing, we would've thought you were dead."

Teenager in black clothes,

"Three days?" he thought through it.

The big man continued to speak.

"I am Fel Gnomes and these are my brothers Reuben Gnomes, Kian Gnomes and Marc Gnomes. We are hunters from Delves Country.We found you lying still on the ground while we were hunting in the woods. We thought you were killed by the monsters since your sleeping place was close to their nest, but there was no wound on it. Even though you were breathing, we couldn't wake you up no matter what we did."

 

Those who call themselves hunters are usually those who spend their lives in the forests and make money by hunting monsters. They sell the salable parts of the beast and feed themselves with their meat.

The young man in the black cloak was looking at the names written on the heads of the 4 people in front of him at that time.He could already see the names spoken by the big man in front of him. He had also accidentally discovered something while looking at the names. Focusing on the names for a while, he was writing all the information about the person in front of him. In a short time, he had learned everything about the four men in front of him.

 

Fel Gnomes glanced at the youth before him and said,

"What's your name, young man?" he asked.

The cloaked youth paused for a moment and began to think. He couldn't remember his name.

"My name... I can't remember, I don't know anything." he replied.

Fel Gnomes and those around him were stunned. They had never met anyone who didn't know their name before. Even if there was someone who didn't know her name, almost all the information was written on their system.

Fel Gnomes,

"You can look through your system." said.

 The black-cloaked youth didn't even know what the system was.

"System..."

Seeing the young man in front of him doing nothing, the big man thought he didn't understand anything and said, 

"Don't you know what the System is?" 

Though the young man in the black cloak thought a little more, 

"I don't know anything. I can't remember anything."

Fel Gnomes,

"As long as you think about the system, a menu will appear in front of your eyes anyway. All your information will be written there."

"System"

---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name : Yuzhou Kami

Level : 1 / (∞)

Age : 16 + (∞)

Class : Man God

Weapon : -

Clothing(s): Gray Shirt, Black Pants, Black Shoes, Purgatory Cloak

Accessory(s): Space Ring

STATS

Strength: 10 / (∞)

Immunity: 10 / (∞)

Intelligence: 20 / (∞)

Agility: 10 / (∞)

Stamina: 10 / (∞)

Luck: 10 / (∞)

Beceri: 10 / (∞)

TALENTS

-God (1) : New abilities are unlocked as a person levels up, gets stronger, and uses abilities made up of God skill.--Contains: Eye of God, Brain of God

 

-The Brain of God |Features ↓|--Memory: A person does not forget anything he has experienced, seen, heard or felt. You don't need to do anything to use it, it's a passive ability.New abilities will be acquired as you use the Brain of God.

 

-God's Eye |Features ↓|--Valuation: Appraises the value of the items, showing the material they are made from, their price, level, element, magic stones if any, and everything else that needs to be known about the item. To use it, you just have to look at the item in your hand and think about the technique.

 

--Identity: You can see the People's System. To use it, it is enough to look at the person in front of you and think about the technique.

 

New abilities will be acquired as God's Eye is used.

 

Invisibility (Purgatory Cloak): The item worn gives the person invisibility thanks to (Purgatory Cloak). However, the person becomes invisible as much as their Skill stat. (Invisibility duration is 10 seconds.) To use the technique, it is enough to think.

Silent Steps (Black Shoes): The item that is worn gives the person the Silent Steps feature thanks to (Black Shoes). No matter what the circumstances or the ground, the steps taken by the person will be inaudible. You don't need anything to use it. It is a passive skill.

Space Warehouse (Space Ring): With the item worn (Space Ring), a dimension that only he can see is opened as soon as the person activates the technique. In this dimension, he can put or take anything he wants. The capacity is unlimited.

System / Lich: The System has its own consciousness. His name is Lich. Once you activate the technique, you can talk to the Lich.

 

"My name is... Yuzhou, Yuzhou Kami."

 

 

1