Chapter 3 | Dream
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After finishing their hunt, Yuzhou and his four companions made camp in the forest, set up a fire and prepared the Horned Pig. Gathering around the fire, they enjoyed mugs of beer with their meal, whiling away the time in friendly banter.

They didn't know Yuzhou's age, yet they nevertheless offered him a drink. They had nothing else to offer, not even water, and Yuzhou wanted to know that he drank a few beers a day if he was going to join them.

At that moment, they were all happy. Sometimes someone was telling the moment, sometimes a conversation was opened from somewhere and they were all talking. But at that moment, Yuzhou felt happy. He was smiling lightly as he ate the pork.

But, although he was smiling at the time, he was trying to think inside. He was trying to think about his memories, even if he failed every time. It was as if he tried a little harder... It was as if he would remember something if he tried a little harder, but he couldn't. He couldn't remember anything.

Yuzhou, who finally gave up, really wanted to make new memories for himself. He didn't know who he was at the moment, but he thought he wanted to be with the 4 men who were with him and be a part of them. They were the first people he met, and they were nice to Yuzhou.

But suddenly it started to rain heavily. Everyone suddenly sipped their beers. The fire was out, and the remaining pork was enough to feed two more people.

After moving everything inside the little house, they had refilled the Glasses and sat at the table. Yuzhou was on his way to the place where he first woke up at that time.

As everyone was sitting down, the big man who saw Yuzhou leaving said, "Yuzhou! Where are you going? Sit a little longer."

"I'm sleepy, I'm going to sleep."

The big man didn't say anything and continued to chat with his brothers.

Yuzhou found the room where he had first woken up and took off the cloak and placed it back on the chair. He didn't feel the need to take off his clothes. For some reason, it was quite comfortable, and of all the clothes, all he wanted to take off was the cloak.

He lay on the bed and closed his eyes. fell asleep right away

-

-

Yuzhou was dreaming. They were in front of a house. There were four people besides himself. One is a tall and large man. He had black hair, but his face was not visible. His face was visible, but Yuzhou could not see at that time. His face was more like a black blur.

Next to the tall man was a woman who came to his shoulders. The woman's brown hair reached her waist, and her face was likewise a black blur.

In front of the man and woman stood two children. One of the boys had black hair and was a boy. The other was a blonde-haired girl. Their faces didn't look the same either.

As Yuzhou studied the people standing in front of him, suddenly they all started running. Yuzhou stood alone. He didn't understand what was going on. But for some reason, a feeling of fear and anxiety appeared within him at that moment. One of the things that came to mind was to run away. He should have escaped at that moment.

But why was he running? What was he running from? He did not know. Yuzhou, who quickly caught up with the 4 people in front of him, looked around. But nothing was visible. It was black everywhere. In a black world, all he could see was 4 hairs and a house. He couldn't see anything else but that.

-

Yuzhou was then awakened by a large man poking him. It was Fel Gnomes who poked him.

Yuzhou opened his eyes slowly. He still had a headache. After getting over the drunkenness of the new awakening, he regained consciousness and slowly stood up.

"Yuzhou, it's noon and you're still sleeping. Who knows how many days you would have slept this time if I hadn't woken you up?"

Yuzhou didn't say anything. Fel Gnomes replied, "Well, get ready, we're on our way." 

Yuzhou, "On the road? Where are we going?" said.

Fel Gnomes, "We're going back to the city." said.

Yuzhou didn't say anything and moved towards the cloak. Fel Gnomes left the room.

Yuzhou poked her head through the head-climbing part of the cloak. The gray circle on the front of the cloak caught his attention.

Yuzhou realized at that moment that he could only see his clothes. He had not the slightest idea of her face. He looked around the room, but there was no mirror in the room. He left the room and went to the four brothers. 

“Is there a toilet here?”  

Fel Gnomes, "The door at the end of the corridor where the rooms are." said.

Yuzhou immediately entered the toilet. He looked in the mirror. White hair reaching his eyes and golden eyes shining through the white hair. He stopped looking at himself and walked out of the bathroom.

In his system, Man was referred to as God. The Lich just called it luck. I wonder if there was something different about his appearance compared to other people?

After coming to the four brothers, a carriage came to the front of the house. Yuzhou got on last as everyone got on the carriage. They closed the door and began to advance. The part they boarded was closed. It was not visible from the inside, from the outside it was not visible. The only person visible was the person driving the chariot at that moment.

There was room for one more person in the carriage. No one spoke as the carriage was going. At that time, Yuzhou was studying his system.

"System."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PERSONAL INFORMATION

-Name : Yuzhou Kami

-Level : 1 / (∞)

-Age : 16 + (∞)

-Class : Man God

-Weapon : -

-Clothing(s): Gray Shirt, Black Pants, Black Shoes, Purgatory Cloak

-Accessory(s): Space Ring

STATS

-Strength: 10 / (∞)

-Immunity: 10 / (∞)

-Intelligence: 20 / (∞)

-Agility: 10 / (∞)

-Stamina: 10 / (∞)

-Luck: 10 / (∞)

-Skill: 10 / (∞)

TALENTS

 -God (1): New abilities are unlocked as a person levels up, gets stronger, and uses abilities made up of God's skill.

--Contains: Eye of God, Brain of God

-The Brain of God |Features ↓|

--Memory: A person does not forget anything he has experienced, seen, heard, or felt. You don't need to do anything to use it, it's a passive ability.

New abilities will be acquired as you use the Brain of God.

-God's Eye |Features ↓|

--Valuation: Appraises the value of the items, showing the material they are made from, their price, level, element, magic stones if any, and everything else that needs to be known about the item. To use it, you just have to look at the item in your hand and think about the technique.

--Identity: You can see the People's System. To use it, it is enough to look at the person in front of you and think about the technique.

New abilities will be acquired as God's Eye is used.

-

Invisibility (Purgatory Cloak): The item worn gives the person invisibility thanks to (Purgatory Cloak). However, the person becomes invisible as much as their Skill stat. (Invisibility duration is 10 seconds.) To use the technique, it is enough to think.

Silent Steps (Black Shoes): The item that is worn gives the person the Silent Steps feature thanks to (Black Shoes). No matter what the circumstances or the ground, the steps were taken by the person will be inaudible. You don't need anything to use it. It is a passive skill.

Space Warehouse (Space Ring): With the item worn (Space Ring), a dimension that only he can see is opened as soon as the person activates the technique. In this dimension, he can put or take anything he wants. The capacity is unlimited.

System / Lich: The System has its consciousness. His name is Lich. Once you activate the technique, you can talk to the Lich.

-

"--Memory: A person does not forget anything he has lived, seen, heard, felt. There is no need to do anything to use it, it is a passive skill."

Reading about this talent, Yuzhou thought of something. If he didn't forget anything, maybe he could remember the dream he had. He wanted to re-examine the dream.

He slowly closed his eyes and thought about the dream. And again, as if he was dreaming, the same memories came to him.

They were running again with the four people in front of them. The faces of the four people were not visible, and the surroundings were also black. Only the house was visible. The house was also small. It was made of wood and the boards were painted white. It had two large windows, and in the middle of the windows was a door. The windows were quite large, it was very easy to see inside.

However, because Yuzhou was running at that time, the house was left behind and he could not look inside. And suddenly he opened his eyes. He had done this involuntarily. His dream was over. He could not see further.

There was still silence. Nobody was saying anything. All that was heard were the sounds of the carriage wheel and some noises coming from the forest...

1