Bonus chapter: Annoying Bitch
1.8k 18 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

hello this is the author.

I'm not in the mood right now because all the chapters I saved somewhere *POOF* were reduced to atoms. So i just updated today's chapter with bonus chapter, tomorrow i will start uploading new chapter. That's all bye~

-~- Sometime after Mc through the portal -~-

In the same place where mc met the goddess Astrea, one could see a certain goddess trying to calm down after the previous conversation. After calming down, the very characteristic smile on her face returned, and she was ready to start her next business.

'Although I'm pretty sure he won't like it, I still have to do it because it involves the lives of many people' she mentally said and hoped he could forgive her later.

She started waving her hand which caused the light to gather immediately to form a humanoid male figure with quite a handsome face, before long the humanoid figure started to slowly open its eyes and immediately a shock appeared on his face. The figure started to look around to try and figure out what was going on, and soon his gaze fell on a certain blonde beauty. His eyes were so bulging that if anyone saw him they would start to wonder if he was all right.

"Welcome, and introduce, I am one of the creators of Baritea's world, Astrea" Astrea decided to start the conversation first with an introduction because it was getting uncomfortable being stared at with such high intensity, and it seemed that it managed to bring his back to reality.

"D-goddess?! more importantly where am I right now?!" He answered, slightly raising his voice.

'Hmhm, this is how it should be for one to react when transferred to an unknown place, unlike a certain someone who was only slightly taken aback and afterwards acted as if nothing had happened'. The goddess could only smile because it was natural for ordinary humans to be confused and panic when they were suddenly transported to a place they didn't know about.

“This place is… well you could say my domain, and I purposely summoned your soul here to ask for your help” Astrea replied with her trademark smile.

"S-asking for my help? what do you mean by that?" He asked.

"I want to ask for your help to help me fight the bonafid Evil God so that the world can return to the way it was" After hearing the goddess's answer, for some reason his face looked like someone who had just received a rather high salary and bonus after working for so long. But in contrast to the face of the goddess who looked like she saw something terrible.

"Is that so, I now understand what you mean...YOU WANT ME TO BECOME A HERO RIGHT?!" He answered with such confidence that the goddess's face turned into pure horror.

"W-wait-" Astrea tried to explain so that this misunderstanding wouldn't continue but that hope was soon lost.

"I know I know, you don't need to explain it to me, however, it's only natural that even a goddess as beautiful as yourself would choose me because of my excessive talent and potential!" His statement shamelessly with a face you immediately want to punch as soon as you meet on the street and lifts his nose high.

'No, your potential is only slightly higher than average, in contrast to the previous two people I sent. Moreover, the previous one, even the potential exceeds me' replied the goddess in her heart.

"What's with all of a sudden being silent, oh I know...YOU WOULD NOT WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE RIGHT?!" He shouted with an annoying face.

'No, I'm just keeping quiet because I don't want to make the situation worse' She said to herself not wanting him fantasy to get any more unreasonable.

"Relax, even though I will become the strongest Hero, I will still remember a beautiful woman like you! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" he said with a laugh that irritated anyone who heard him.

It seemed that even the goddess had had enough, she immediately waved her hand which caused an extremely beautiful golden portal to appear under the annoying person.

"HAHAHAHA...eh?" His laughter immediately stopped as soon as he realized his footing was starting to lose and was soon replaced by a scream that reminded you of the bitches you meet on the side of the road at night.

"KYAAAAAAA~!!"

Even the goddess had a shocked face and her eyes bulged at his screams.

...

At a time when the goddess wondered if her decision was right, in contrast to the humans who jumped up and down for joy as soon as the news of a new hero being born spread across the land and threw the biggest party in history...

64