Chapter 1: What?
64 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well, my head hurts, where am I!?"

 A low, uncomprehending voice rang out as a boy, only seven or eight years old, opened his eyes in bewilderment and looked around in confusion, "Aren't I ...... in a race?"

 Looking at the tatami mats, low chairs, and low tables that were only found in ancient Japan, the boy straightened up with a huff and lifted the covers, only to find himself naked, with only a pair of underwear.

 He sat back awkwardly, caught up in his memories.

 The boy's name was Fang Yu.

 Before he passed out, he was representing the Heavenly Dynasty team in the 22nd DNF World Championship, manipulating a level 75 Sword God.

 On those days of the tournament, due to objective reasons such as his teammates being out of the water and the version update, the Heavenly Dynasty team was close to the finals but encountered the top team from the Han country.

 Although his teammates played normally, they still lost 0:2 to their opponents in the final, and with one more defeat, they would have to say goodbye to the championship.

 The grand final was in-ring battle mode and against the three remaining foes on the enemy side, Fang Yu withstood the pressure of the fishing grounds from all sides and played superbly, firstly defeating one of Han's opponents and pulling a game back for the Heavenly Dynasty team. Later, at the cost of half his life, he defeated another player from han to bring the score back to 2-2 and save the day!

 In the final match, Fang Yu faced the top Han player and continued to withstand the pressure, eventually defeating his opponent and winning the hard-earned title for the Heavenly Dynasty team.

 The moment he stepped onto the championship stage, he felt his head sink, and then he was no longer conscious. Unexpectedly, upon waking up, he appeared in an unfamiliar place.

 "You're awake?"

 A very nice female voice rang out into the room, "Can you let me in? I'm Hinata Sakura."

 "Hinata, Hinata Sakura?"

 Fang Yu thought the name was so strange and a little familiar, "You, come in."

 The door opened and in walked a big-eyed, cute girl, dressed in a white kimono with the "Hyuga" clan crest emblazoned on her chest, looking about seven or eight years old.

 "Hyuga? Naruto?" Fang Yu immediately recognized the symbol that appeared many times in the original, "Ahem, how many years is it now in Kiba! Or who's in power now!?"

 He wanted to make sure, in case this was some kind of COSPLAY that would be a big joke.

 "Uh, it's the 3rd Naruto-same. Have you ever forgotten that? There's hardly anyone in the village who doesn't know about this, right?"

 Hinata Sakura was a little dazed by the question.

 "You don't still have a fever, do you? Although the Uchiha clan has a strong attitude and does not allow interaction with civilians, you dare to seduce a female ninja of the Uchiha clan, and a female genius ninja of the Uchiha clan, Uchiha Kiyoshi. What's even stranger is that that guy is looking at you quite gently, he can't really like you, can he?!"

 Hinata Sakura walked towards Fang Yu, muttered under her breath, and touched up his head, "No fever ......"

 "Hey, you!" Fang Yu gave Hyuga Sakura a blank look.

 "I also see that you are not good, you don't have physical arts, you don't have illusions, you don't have ninjutsu yet ...... How can I like you?"

 Hinata Sakura put her finger in front of her mouth.

 "What are you talking about, why can't I understand ......"

 Fang Yu was puzzled.

 Suddenly, a memory frantically poured into his body, and he screamed miserably in pain, and his face turned white.

 Hinata Sakura was also taken aback and hurriedly explained, "I, I didn't mean to rub salt into your wounds, it's just that the Uchiha family is a big family, civilians are not to be climbed high, you are likely to be beaten up twice if you are beaten up once, and although the Uchiha family is now marginalized by the top management of Kiba, they still hold the guard department of Kiba, not an existence to be messed with ah ......"

 Hinata Sakura rambled on and on with her explanation, her face full of panic.

 A few moments later, Fang Yu's miserable white face finally woke up quite a bit, and that memory completely fused.

 He had taken the ninja graduation exam three times, but failed in physical arts, illusions, and ninjutsu, and was jokingly called a Kiba scum.

 Originally, he was just a simple C or D grade mission for the Kiba Village, and he was used as cannon fodder in times of war, living an uneventful life.

 But then, by chance, he saved Uchiha Kiyoshi Uchiha, a talented Uchiha girl and captain of the guard section, from the ninja of the Rain Ninja Village.

 From then on, he befriended Kiyoshi Uchiha and formed a deep friendship.

 However, this led to trouble for Idofongyu.

 The proud Uchiha clan would never allow their clanmates to fall for a commoner boy who had nothing, let alone allow the precious Blood Limit to be passed on. They hid the truth from the Uchiha Kaisei and beat Idufangoku violently, leaving the already frail Idufangoku to faint to death.

 Later, when Hinata Sakura was out on a mission, she came across the dying Idofangyu and was able to save him.

 Before Idofangyu died, he crossed over.

 "This kid is courageous."

 Fang Yu secretly lamented that if he were Iddo Fangyu, he would have stayed away from the Uchiha Kaisei.

 What a condescending creature those Uchiha were, huh? In the end, they had caused their own family to break up and vainly attempted to rebel before the famous night of the clan's extermination. He had no good feelings towards this clan.

 "Huh? Why is the top of your head orange?!"

 When Fang Yu looked up, he suddenly noticed a line on top of Hinata Sakura's head, which read.

 Hyuga Sakura, Level 6 Bronze Ninja.

 "Why does it have an immediate sense of a page game!?"

 Fang Yu cried and laughed, suddenly thinking of the page games he often played in his previous life.

 At this moment, a voice rang in his head, "Dingdong, the dungeon system has been successfully activated and is being automatically registered ...... Registration successful, game player: Fang Yu, number: 5844."

 "The NPC automatic name display function has been enabled. Orange means friend, yellow means neutral, red means hostile."

 "The NPC auto-display level function has been enabled, Bronze for beginners, Silver slightly stronger, Gold very strong, King at the peak."

 Hearing this voice, Fang Yu nearly lost his voice: "Dungeon system!?"

3