Chapter 1 : I DON’T WANT THIS!
772 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was half awake. That annoying moment when you wake before the alarm.

‘Go back to sleep… You always wake to the alarm… just get that last bit of shut eye…’

‘There’s probably like 4 more hours to sleep… Don’t look at your phone and just sleep…’

‘If you look at the time… you won’t be able to sleep again…’

Such were my thoughts as I hugged my pillow and tried to sleep. Yet, like an itch that wouldn’t go away, I had an urge to check the time. With my eyes still shut tight, I blindly moved my right hand around to where my phone was.

‘Did it fall off the mattress again…?’

My mattress was on the floor, I didn’t have a bed so even if it did fall off it would still be in arms reach. With such a thought I moved my hand off the mattress to feel the floor around me. What should’ve been hard wood, there was empty space. My hands couldn’t find the floor nor my phone. At this point, any normal person would’ve gotten up to check what was going on. But I’d rather sleep.

Admitting my defeat of not finding my phone, I promptly hugged my pillow with both hands and went back to sleep with a smile.

‘The alarms going to wake me anyways…’

----

While our main character was getting some more sleep. Not far a quarrel or rather a one-sided scolding was happening.

“The young master is still not awake?!?”

Shouted head maid Dorota with a stern voice.

“H-H-He… h-had a l-little… t-to… d-d-drink… last… n-night…”

Stammered a young maid, with a face drained of its blood.

“DRINK!??”

It looked as though a tiger was pouncing down on a bunny. The other maids around them stealthily avoided eye contact as they went about their business.

“THE MASTER IS COMING TODAY AND YOU LET HIM DRINK?!”

“I-I…”

“YOUR PAY IS CUT AND YOU’RE ON STABLE DUTY FOR THE NEXT 3 MONTHS”

“B-b-but...”

“BUT NOTHING! GET BACK TO WORK!”

“Y-Yes... M-madam…”

As the young maid slouched her head and slowly went back to work. Head maid Dorota’s mood was at its absolute worst. The young master’s father, marquess Wild Thorn was coming to visit his youngest son today. And all we had to show was a drunkard with a hangover. Knowing the young master’s mood swings, Dorota knew all the blame would be put on her head. Either she loses her job or worse.

With a sigh as she held her nose bridge, she started making her way to the young master’s bedroom.

----

“Wake up young master…”

Still trying to sleep I was getting woken up cause of that damn TV downstairs.

‘I should call my mother and tell her to turn it down.’

“Please young master…”

Now that I listen closely, it was a soft voice, really soothing in fact. Slightly erotic.

‘What the fuck are they watching down their??’

“Fine… I don’t care anymore…”

“GET UP YOU GODDAMN FAT BUFFOON!!”

With a loud thud, I was on the floor with my pillow and sheets. Rubbing the sore aching on my head, I sat up stunned.

“What the fuck!?”

Scanning my eyes in bewilderment, I noticed my room was different. No, in fact this was definitely not my room. In front of me was a maid, her silky black hair tied neatly into a bun, milky white skin and a gaze from her blue eyes so cold, it could freeze lava.

‘Am I dreaming?’

I quickly dismissed that thought; I’ve had lucid dreams before, there always was a haziness over your head like clouds when you dreamed. Although my head was hazy, it was definitely from hitting my head and not from dreaming.

“Young master Richard, it seems like you had a bad dream and fell down.”

‘The fuck is this bitch saying with a straight face? You clearly pulled me; you’re still holding the damn sheets bitch!’

With that retort in my head, I started to calm myself down. Now wasn’t the time to get angry. With a calmer mind set, I started a more serious look around my surroundings.

The room was brightly lit from the sun beams coming through the clear window panes, draped with white clear curtains. The floor was boarded with light oak planks. With a king size bed. wooden cupboards and wardrobe, with a maid to boot. It really gave it that medieval fantasy vibe.

‘Did I get sent to another world??’

In the first place it was common sense that Asians were the normal protagonists of such stories. I was no Asian, and frankly I wasn’t a bum at the end of my life either, not at the moment anyways. Nor was I some highschooler. I haven’t died either, the last thing I remember doing before I went to sleep was my ritualistic ma-.

“Oh shit!! FUCK NO!”

When realization hit me, all I could do was scream and start panicking. If I had died, I died while masturbating. The thought of my family finding me with a phone on my left hand with “Big Tit Latina and Asian Dyke Eating Out Each Others Pussies” and my dick in my right, frankly was enough to make me cringe into a ball. Not to mention the amount of porn their going to find in my laptop and hard drives.

‘FUCK, FUCK, FUCK’

While my inner turmoil was happening, the maid still holding my bed sheets had a worried look in her cold eyes.

‘Did he hit his head too hard and finally become completely retarded?’

----

After a session of contemplating life, I finally calmed down enough to talk with the maid. After explaining as best as possible the fall did a number on me and my memory. I was somehow able to get information out of the cold maid named Dorota. Guilt tripping the maid every time she doubted me with an exaggerated pained ’Ouch’ proved very effective.

I was the youngest of a marquess family. Richard Wild Thorn, I couldn’t stop myself of feeling the name reminded me of a certain Nigel. I had a brother named Aron and a sister named Marie. My mother Carol, now deceased and my father marquess Jan Wild Thorn.

I would’ve like to get more information, unfortunately a crisis was already at my door. My father the marquess was coming to visit today and I only had an hour to get ready. With worried eyes I looked at Dorota for help.

“Not to worry young master, I’ll get you dressed in no time for the meeting.”

‘You? Dress me? No thank you.’

It wasn’t that I was embarrassed or anything like that. In fact, I would welcome it. But considering my circumstances. I was a virgin for 30 years; a reaction was inevitable if I was touched by her. Which really wasn’t a problem, I mean it’s a natural biological reaction. Though from what I’ve seen of this woman, warning signals were going off in my head.

‘I like my balls and dick attached to my body thank you very much.’

At my confused and guarded look, the maid giggled as she said.

“You misunderstand young master; Bartha always dresses you.”

“Bartha…?”

“Of course, how could you forget!”

With that said, she took a small bell from her dress, which I believe had a pocket. Ringing it loudly she shouted for ‘Bartha’. Soon loud thuds could be heard coming from the hallway behind the door. What I could only assume was a gorilla dressed in a maid outfit squeezed through the tiny door that she was twice the size off. A/N: How rude, that’s a lady you know.

“Bartha, be a dear and help the young master get dressed.”

With a warm smile Dorota instructed Bartha. To me, that was one of the evilest smiles I ever saw. It was clear right than, Dorota was taking advantage of my ‘memory loss’. Before I could protest, with a grunt Bartha had me tossed on her shoulders like a rag. As she marched towards the folding screens, I could only shout my desperate pleas.

“I WANNA GO BACK HOME!!!!!”

19