E.P. 1 Journalist
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(I just want to say Io, Spear tip of Io's tail is 1 meters (3.2 Ft.) in length and the tail part of it is 3 meters (9.8 Ft.) so in total it is 4 meters long (13.1 Ft.).)

The camera opens up to outside the Dorms of Class 1-A.

Students:"A newspaper?"

The camera moves into the dorms and Shows Io and Aizawa standing in front of the class. Io is currently wearing a suit and his cloak. 

Aizawa:"Yeah. A newspaper wants to do a feature on you all."

Ochaco:*Smiling.*"Isn't that amazing, Deku?"

*"Isn't that amazing, Deku?"

Izuku looks away blushing.

Izuku:"Y-Yeah..." *Izuku is freaking out on how close she is.*

Denki:"It's kind of embarrassing."

Koda nods.

Kirishima:"Why?"

Ojiro:"The sports festival was broadcast around the country, right?"

Hagakure:"Mina, we'll be in the paper! We've gotta look out best!"

Mina:"Yeah!"

Jiro:*looks to Hagakure.* "You don't have to do much, though, Hagakure..."

Aizawa:"Don't get too excited. The article is supposed to be about how you students are doing in the droms you just moved into."

Io:"Principle Nezu thought it would be nice for you parents and guardians to see you all happily living in the dorms, so he gave special permission. That's why..."

Mineta:"Do you think the reporter'll be woman? A woman newscaster?"

Sero:"A female news announcer? He said it was for a newspaper."

Mineta:*Starts to drool.*"If you think about it, 'announcer' sounds like 'bouncer,' which sounds like 'bouncy boo--'"

Aizawa wraps Mineta up with his scarf.

Aizawa:"So you better not do anything like that."

Tokuda:"You don't have to be like that, Mr. Aizawa."

Aizawa and Io look over to Tokuda.

Tokuda:"I want to report on the U.A. students in their natural state in the dorms."

Aizawa:"Mr. Tokuda, I didn't say you could come in yet--"

Tokuda:*Points to his watch.* "I was told I could be here from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. It's already time."

Aizawa lets his scarf go and Tokuda walks up to them.

Aizawa lets his scarf go and Tokuda walks up to them

Tokuda:"Hello, everyone. I'm Tokuda, a reporter. Thanks for having me here today." *He bows.*

Students:*Bow.*"Nice to meet you!"

Tokuda looks to the students.

Tokuda:"You don't have to do anything special." *The students straighten up.* "Please just show the camera how you normally live. I might ask you questions occasionally, so I'll be counting on you then." *He smiles.*

The camera moves to Mina.

Mina:"Oh, he's so delightful and handsome!"

The camera moves to Mineta.

Mineta:"Not a woman, huh?"

The camera moves to Aoyama.

Aoyama:*Sighs.* "What to do?" I'm always sparkling, so I can't help but be a wonderful subject for pictures."

Sato:*Sweat drops.* "You're amazing, Aoyama."

The camera moves to the reporter and the teachers.

Tokuda:*Looks to Aizawa.*"I'm sure you've already heard from the principal, but please do not interfere with my reporting. I want--"

Aizawa:"I understand. If you need anything, please let me know."

Tokuda:"I won't need anything. Everyone in Class 1-A is a promising candidate to become a hero in the future, right?"

Aizawa:*Looks to Tenya.* "Iida, if there's a problem, let me know immediately. Got it?"

Tanya:*Stands at attention.* "Yes, sir! As the class representative for Class 1-A, I, Tenya Iida, will carry out my duty--"

Tokuda:"Okay, then, um... What would you usually be doing now?"

Tenya:"Having breakfast!"

Tokuda:"You don't have to be so nervous. Just pretend I'm not here..."

Io:"That's right, I forgot to eat this morning."

Aizawa:"How did you forget to eat?"

Io:*shrugs his shoulders.*"I don't know."

Aizawa sighs. Then starts to walk away while dragging Io.

Io:"Hey, I'm hungry too."

Tokuda:"It's fine, he can stay. It will help keep the students calm."

Aizawa:"Fine." *He lets go of Io and walks away.*

Io:*Throws his hand up.* "Food time."

A few minutes later.

Everyone is eating and Tokuda is taking pictures. One picture is of Io drinking milk and he stop drinking and he has a milk stache and the students are laughing and he's confused. Another one is of Io smiling at the camera.

Another one is of Io smiling at the camera

Another one is of Io teaching his students. Then on is of Io standing in front of the blood bead tree, holding a blood bead.

The camera then shows Io walking outside, in the rain, suing his stinger as a umbrella

The camera then shows Io walking outside, in the rain, suing his stinger as a umbrella. He checks his watch and sighs.

Io:"Partoling time."

Io walks off.

Later.

The camera shows Tokuda looking out a window to Izuku, practicing his kicks. Then the camera moves to show All Might walking up to him with a bag.

All Might:"Hey."

Izuku:*Smiling.* "All Might."

All Might walking up the stairs and stands under the awning and he closes his umbrella.

Izuku: "What's up, All Might?"

All Might:*Coughs.* "Actually, I was just at the hospital for a regular check up, and since I'd been there since morning, I was a little hungry. So..."

He tells a story about how he went into a convenience store and that the clerk was a super big fan of All Might.

When All Might finishes telling the story he takes a bite of a meat bun.

When All Might finishes telling the story he takes a bite of a meat bun

All Might:"So I brought these to share with the class." *He hands Izuku the bag.*

Izuku grabs the bag.

Izuku:"As expected of All Might... You're so popular. It's only natural, though. You're the number one hero. Protecting the people this whole time, fighting against evil villains, you were the Symbol of Peace who brought courage and smiles to so many..."

All Might puts a hand on Izuku's shoulder.

All Might:"Next, it's your turn--"

All Might:"No, it's all of your turns

All Might:"No, it's all of your turns."

Izuku:*Nods*"Right."

All Might:"I'll train you hard again starting tomorrow, and hopefully Io can join, okay?"

Izuku:"Please do!'

All Might walks away and Tokuda walks and stands next to Izuku.

All Might walks away and Tokuda walks and stands next to Izuku

Tokuda:"You're working hard. Training on your own before dinner, too?"

Izuku:"Huh? Um, yes..."

Tokuda sniffs the air.

Tokuda:"Something smells good."

Izuku shows him the bag.

Izuku:"They're meat buns... Would you like one?"

Tokuda:*Smiles.*"Yes, please."

A few minutes later.

Izuku and Tokuda are sitting on the edge of the poarch.

Izuku:"Oh? You're a fan of All Might's and Io's, too, Mr. Tokuda?"

Tokuda:"Anyone in my generation who said he wasn't a fan of All Might's and Io's is bogus. They were so cool they were blinding to look at, and so powerful. I wonder if you remember the bombing 18 years ago at an industrial complex and that terrorist attack on that office building 14 years ago."

Izuku:*Excited.* "Of course I know about them! All 24 of the people working at the complex at the time were saved by All Might, right? And Io stopped a bunch of big named villains!" 

Tokuda:"My father was among the people in the complex, you know. It was a terrible catastrophe where even the rescue squads hesitated. Even so... I turned my camera on it without thinking. The picture I took then was in the paper."

Tokuda:"It wasn't just that someone from my family had been rescued

Tokuda:"It wasn't just that someone from my family had been rescued. It also brought light into my own life. I can't thank him enough."

Izuku:"Is....that right...? What about the terrorist attack?"

Tokuda:"Well I was one of the first on the scene."

Flashback.

The camera shows a teenage Tokuda standing aways from a office building that's surrounded by police. The police are talking to the villains inside by a mega phone. There are other pro heros around.

Tokuda:*Voice Over.*"Some pro heros chased some big named villains into a office building and they took some hostages. SO the hero's couldn't enter." 

Young Tokuda looks up to see Io landing on the roof of the office building.

Tokuda:*Voice over.*"The police were trying to negotiate the release of the hostages but they were getting nowhere and the villains were about to kill the hostages."

The villains inside the office are heard shouting then it goes quiet inside. Then the hostages from the office walk outside and Io's behind them dragging multiple villains.

Tokuda:*Voice Over.*"I remember the smile of Io that day."

Io:*Smiling

Io:*Smiling.* "It's okay now, everyone's safe."

Tokuda:*Voice over.* "His smiled calmed many people, even in a crisis Io is usually calm."

Flashback over.

Tokuda:"That's why I was really shocked by All Might's retirement and the public hating Io. What will happen to the superhuman society now that it's lost its Symbol of Peace? Io's trying his best to fill in, but he's just not as strong as he used to be. Age is catching up to him and everyone is noticing it. Even the villains."

Tokuda takes a bite of his meat bun.

Tokuda:"Midoriya."

Izuku:"Yes?"

Tokuda:"There is hope."

Izuku:"Huh?"

Tokuda shows Izuku a photo of All Might with his hand on Izuku's shoulder.

Tokuda:"Next, it's your turn.

Izuku:"What, a picture? But you don't have a camera. You even printed it out?!"

Tokuda hands Izuku the photo and he grabs it.

Tokuda:"I thought my Quirk was only good for taking snapshots on vacation."

A camera lens comes out of his hand.

A camera lens comes out of his hand

Izuku:"A camera lens...?"

Mora camera lens appear around Tokuda's body.

Tokuda:"I can produce them anywhere."

Present Mic:"Freelance Journalist, Taneo Tokuda

Present Mic:"Freelance Journalist, Taneo Tokuda. Quirk: Whole-Body Lens. He can produce lenses anywhere on his body to take pictures. He can even print them out from his chest! With this, he can get as many scoops as he wants!"

Tokuda stands up.

Tokuda:"All Might's last words after Kamino incident....'Next, it's your turn.' As I thought, he was saying them to you."

Izuku stands up.

Tokuda:"As I investigated, I found a lot of similarities. How the Quirk you manifested was a power type. How you tried to rescue Bakugo in middle school when he was taken by a villain. How All Might was the one who saved you both back then. How you enrolled in U.A. at the same time All Might and Io became teachers here. I went to the Pussycats' agency, too. And I met Kota."

Izuku:"Kota?"

Tokuda:"There, my guess was confirmed... That you were All Might's successor and you have Io personally training you. What do you think about my deductions?"

Izuku:"Huh? Um... uh, that's..."

Tokuda:"You can't lie, huh? I like that. You're acting very much like a hero."

Izuku:"U-Um, I..."

Tokuda:"You don't have to worry. I don't plan on writing an article based on a guess with no evidence. I'm the one at fault for coming here under false pretenses saying I'm writing an article about the dorm life of U.A. students. I'm sorry about that. But I just had to know...that hope was not lost."

Izuku:"Mr. Tokuda..."

Tokuda:"With this, I don't have to give false encouragement to those who are uneasy. I can proudly report that even if All Might retires, there is still hope." *He holds a hand out to Izuku.* "I'm sorry I made you feel bad. But...Thanks."

Izuku:"It's no problem." *Izuku shakes his hand.*

Tokuda:"Also..."

Tokuda grabs Izuku's hand and brings him into a selfie picture. Tokuda starts to walk away.

Tokuda:"I'm going to cherish this picture and keep it inside my body. Until I publish my book about you...As for its title, I think I'll call it...'When the New Symbol of Peace Was Young.' What do you think?"

Izuku:"I'll give my all to make that true."

Tokuda:"Do your best, hero."

Tokuda walks away.

Izuku:"I will!"*Izuku bows.*

He stands back up and the door to the dorms opens and Ochaco peeks out.

Ochaco:"Deku, it's time for dinner."

Izuku:"Oh, sorry. I'll be right there."

He walks over to the door.

Ochaco:"Deku, what were you talking about with the reporter earlier?"

Izuku:"Um, well..."

Ochaco sniffs the air.

Ochaco:"I smell meat."

Izuku:"Huh? Oh, All Might brought snacks for everyone earlier."

Izuku:*Holds up the bag

Izuku:*Holds up the bag.*"He said to eat it with everyone."

Ochaco:"What is it?"

Izuku:"Meat buns."

Ochaco:"Meat buns? If we don't bring it to everyone soon, they'll get cold."

Izuku:"Yeah."

They both walk inside.

Ochaco:"Everyone, there're meat buns! They're from All Might!"

Students:"Thank you!"

The camera pans to a view of the dorms then turns black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-19-2021

2222 words.

(Well here's the first episode of Season 4 done. I hoped you liked it.

And Big change is coming and I hope your ready.)

0