E.P. 7 It’s Time!
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to Gym Gamma and the work Studies students are climbing up a rock walk. Izuku gets to the top first.

Jiro:"The movements of the work study group are especially sharp."

Bakugo:"They figured something out while outside!" *He then takes a step forward and points at Kirishima.* "Hey, what'd you figure out?! Tell me!"

Kirishima:"Sorry, I can't!"

Izuku thinks back to the day before when the students were talking with Aizawa.

Flashback

Aizawa:"That said, apart from the Big Three, who are at least as strong as the pros, the rest of you probably won't have big parts to play. Asui, Uraraka, Kirishima. You three aren't here of your own volition. What would you like to do?"

Ochaco stands up.

Ochaco:"Mr--I mean, Eraser Head! After hearing that, I can't say I'm not going to help!"

Tsuyu:"If you aren't going to say we can't do it, then I would like to help!"

Tamaki:"Since the heroes had you participate in the meeting, I think they have recognized you first years' abilities. In fact, I saw firsthand how a first year could shine much brighter than me."

Nejire:"You start going off on that whenever you get the chance."

Kirishima slams his fists together. 

Kirishima:"If I can help that girl with my power even a little, then I'll do itm Eraser Head!"

Aizawa:"It's fine as long as you understand. Our goal this time is only to rescue the girl, Eri. We won't step in further than that. It is the opinion of the Police, Io and Nighteye that the League of Villains and the Shie Hassaikai are not in a partnership, so the chances are low that the League will be involved in this time's raid." 

Aizawa:"But in case they're wrong, and the League ends up involved, Io then wants you guys out."

The first years nod.

First Years:"Roger!"

Flashback over.

Later.

Io is in the teacher's lounge putting a bowl of ramen on a table and he sits down and grabs some chopsticks. He breaks them apart but then don't break evenly. Io goes to grab some noodles but he accidentally drops his chopsticks. 

He leans down to pick them up and he notices that his hand his shaking and he sits back up and looks at his shaking hand. He grabs his shaking hand. 

Io starts to think back six years ago in the hospital and what Nighteye told him.

Nighteye:*Memory.* "Io, I've seen it. You'll die, so please just retire and become a teacher."

Io:*Memory.* "I'm trying but All Might's injured. Someone has to keep an eye on him now."

Suddenly Io's pulled out of his daydream.

Midnight:"You seem nervous." 

Midnight walks next to Io and bends down and picks up his chopsticks. 

Midnight:"Now why might the great Io be nervous."

Io grabs the chopsticks from Midnight.

Io:"If you knew when you were going to die, but couldn't do anything to stop it. What would you do?"

Midnight sits across from Io and she thinks about it.

Midnight:"Hmm. I would find a nice young man and..." *She licks her lips.* "What brought this up?"

Io:"Nothing." *He grabs the bowl and eats the entire bowl of ramen.* "Mmm, that was good." *He checks his non existent watch.* "Oh, I need to get going and grade some papers."

He stands up.

Midnight:"What's--"

Io quickly leaves.

Io:"Papers!"

Midnight looks at the door that Io left from in concern. 

Two Days Later. Late at night.

Io and Ryuko are in bed. Io is looking up at the ceiling wide awake and Ryuko is sleeping soundly on his chest and he has an arm around her. He puts his other hand up in the air and it starts to shake.

Io:'What is this I'm feeling?'

Suddenly Io's phone starts to vibrate on the nightstand next to the bed. He looks over and grabs it and looks at the message. He reads the message quickly and sets his phone down. Suddenly purple and pink lighting sparks around his hand for a second then disappears. 

Io:'Nana? What are you trying to tell me? It's been so long.'

Io looks at his hand for a few more seconds then sighs. He lightly shakes Ryuko and she moans.

Ryuko:"What is it honey?'

Io:"It's time."

Ryuko sits up and reveals her naked body. She stretches and moans in pleasure. Io give her a quick kiss and gets up.

Ryuko:"Save some hot water for me."

Io chuckles.

Io:"There's room for two. Then we can save some hot water."

Ryuko smiles and they both head for the shower.

Later.

It's morning now and the camera opens up to outside of class 1-A dorm. The camera moves inside and Denki and Ojiro is watching the news.

TV:"Today's weather will be sunny. It will be a nice day to enjoy the sunshine, but in the evening--"

Sero walks up and Denki turns off the TV.

Sero:"Tokoyami's in Kyushu, so it's expected, but the other work study students are absent, too, huh?"

Ojiro:"Midoriya's been acting weird lately, hasn't he?"

Denki:"Especially this morning."

Orjio:"Yeah. He looked at his fish with a really serious expression."

Sero:"It wasn't just Midoriya. Kirishima, Uraraka, and Tsu also looked like they were brooding over something."

Denki:"You think they're after something big?"

Ojiro:"Even if they were, they'll be with pros."

Sero:"That's true. I guess we don't have to worry about them..."

The camera switches views to the building that the meeting was in a few days ago. The camera moves inside the meeting room.

Rock Lock:"Huh?! The Eri girl is in their stronghold?"

Fat Gum:"By stronghold, you mean..."

Ryuko:"The residence of the head of the Hassaikai..."

Rock Lock:"What, so our investigation were for nothing?"

Nighteye:"No, we were able to get new information, as well."

Fat Gum:"How were you able to confirm this?"

Nighteye pulls out a box.

Io:'It's so bright and pink

Io:'It's so bright and pink.'

Nighteye:"A member of the Hassaikai went to a nearby department store the other day and brought playthings aimed at young girls."

Fat Gum:"Huh?"

 Rock Lock:"What the heck...?'

Io:"It's kind of nice of them... in their own way."

Fat Gum:"Maybe he just likes things like that! There are all types in this world, Nighteye! Anyway, why did you buy one, too?"

Nighteye:"No, he said something that no one who has that sort of hobby would say--"

He tells the story about why he bought it and the man. He saw Eri with his Foresight.

Rock Lock:"You ended up using Foresight anyway?"

Nighteye:"I believe I said I would use it once we narrowed it down so that we could be sure."

Fat Gum:"Anyway, this means it's been decided, right?"

Centipeder:"We know for sure when they'll be there thanks to our stakeouts."

Bubble Girl:"We also worked with the police to get a warrant. All that's left..."

Fat Gum:"Is to get in there!"

Bubble Girl:"He took my line!"

The camera moves over to Izuku.

Ochaco:"Deku."

Izuku looks over to Ochaco and she nods to him with a look of determination on her face. Izuku also nods with a look of determination."

Mirio:"Midoriya." *He starts to pump his arms up and down.* "Let's do this! We're gonna do it!"
Izuku:"What's with those moves?!"

The camera moves to Tamaki and Nejire. Nejire is taping Tamaki's back.

Nejire:"Look!"

Nejire laughs and Tamaki smiles.

Mirio:"We're gonna do it! Let's do this!"

Io:'He's determined.'

Everyone starts to get ready to go and Io starts to sharpen Dammerung. And after a little bit everyone is ready.

Nighteye:"Now, let us go!"

Later. 8:00 A.M. In front of the police station.

Detective:"After Nighteye used Foresight on the Hassaikai member, we discovered the existence of undocumented underground facilities at the head of the Hassaikai's residence."

Detective:"We are able to confirm that the girl we are trying to rescue is being held in one of the rooms there

Detective:"We are able to confirm that the girl we are trying to rescue is being held in one of the rooms there. Although we were unable to uncover the entire underground layout, the path the man took is the shortest route to our target, and it's the best intel we could have for searching the Hassaikai's expansive stronghold. However, even if we head there, if they use their Quirks freely on us, it would make the search difficult."

The detective turns and nods to some people.

Detective:"So, we have made a list to the best of our knowledge of Quirks registered to Hassaikai members. Please memorize the list."

Someone comes around and hands everyone a piece of paper. Io reads his and finds his old friend name. Gregorio Silva. He has a Quirk similar to Io and Cruz's. But his just gives him strength and speed. 

 Mr. Brave:"It's nice to be able to just pull this out, huh?"

Detective:"We don't want to give them time to hide, so we want to identify and apprehend all the members as quickly as possible."

The camera moves over to the students.

Kirishima:"Things are moving fast now, huh?"

Tamaki:"You're energetic for how early this is..."

Ochaco:"I'm getting nervous."

Tsuyu:"From detective work to cooperation with the police....There's so much I don't know."

Nejire:"Right? Isn't it mysterious?"

Ryuko walks up to them.

Ryuko:"Yeah, scholls don't really teach you much about things like this. I had a hard time when I first started."

Kesagiri Man:"Yeah."

Kirishima:"All the pros are so calm. Is it 'cause they're used to this?"

Izuku:"Hey, I haven't seen Gran Torino all morning... I wonder where he is."

Nighteye:"Apparently, he cannot come anymore."

Izuku:"Huh?!"

The detective walks up to them.

Detective:"It looks like the League, which Tsukauchi is keeping an eye on, is on the move. But well, we have enough people, too, so it should not impede us."

izuku:"I see..."

Kirishima:*Smiles.* "Maybe we can catch the Hassaikai and the League of Villains all at once!"

Izuku:"Yeah!"

Izuku adjusts his glove. Aizawa walks up to Izuku.

Izuku:"Alright!"

Aizawa:"Hey."

Izuku:"Mr--raser Head!"

Aizawa:"I will moves with the Nighteye Agency. Do you understand what that means?"

Izuku nods.

Izuku:"Yes, sir!"

Detective:"Heroes! Things might get a little violent. If you see even a hint of suspicious behavior or resistance, please deal with it immediately!"

Io twirls around Dammerung.

Io twirls around Dammerung

Io:"I'm ready."

Detective:"We're up against gangsters who have survived until now. Don't let your guard down and carry out your respective tasks."

The detective salutes. Then the police behind him also salute. 

Detective:"We will commence the operation at 08:30! All hands, move out!"

Later. 08:30 A.M.

Everyone is now outside the base.

Commence!!!

Detective:"Once they've read the warrant, charge in! I'm counting on everyone to move swiftly."

Rock Lock:"He keeps saying the same thing over and over. It's like he doesn't trust us."

Fat Gum:"You know that's not what he means. Stop being mean."

The Detective goes up to the intercom. Io is standing at the front of all the officers. 

Rock Lock:"In the first place, these yakuza guys are living secretly in the shadows. If they see all these heroes and police, they might just curl up on themselves."

Suddenly a bug villain punches down the gates and sets a few officers flying. Io barely manages to dodge the punch.

Izuku cathces an officer and Aizawa catches the others with his scarf

Izuku cathces an officer and Aizawa catches the others with his scarf. 

Izuku:"Are you alright?"

Officer:"I;m fine... thanks..."

Io:"starting things off with a bang, Huh?"

Katsukame:"What do you want? Brining all these people so early in the morning..."

Rock Lock:"Hey, wait! Hang on a second! Did they already notice us?"

Mr. Brave:*Grabs some hair and pulls off and makes a sword.* "Forget about that, let's just hold them back together!"

Katsukame:"I feel a little more awake now, Jeez..."

He goes to punch.

Ryuko:"Get back!"

Katsume:"What do you people want?!" *He throws a punch.*

Kastume's fist is caught by Ryuko in her dragon form.

Ryuko:"Anyway, we shouldn't split up our forces here. Ryukyu Agency will take care of him."

Ryuko slams Kastume in the ground.

Ryuko:"The rest of you go now, while you have the chance!"

Io runs up to Ryuko.

Io:"Stay safe out here, Ryukyu!"

Ryuko:"Same to you, Io. Be careful in there."

Io smiles and nods.

Io:"When am I not careful."

Ryuko glares at Io.

Io:"Right, going inside now."

Io and the other heroes go inside and they take out any villains in there way.

Io:'Hang on Eri. I'll save you!'

Io punches a villain to the ground and keeps running.

Io:"Even if it's the last thing I do!"

The camera freeze frames Io running and then turns black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-23-2021

2125 words.

0