E.P. 9 Killers
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to everyone running down a hallway.

Kirishima:"Amajiki... I wonder if he's alright... I can't help but worry about him..."

Izuku:"Yeah."

Io:'He's strong, Kirishima, he can handle it.'

Fat Gum:"But! Once you've left him to guard your back, you'll trust him to do it if you're a man!"

Kirishima:"I'm sure he'll be fine!"

Izuku:"That just makes you seem like someone who's easily swayed."

Kirishima:"I'm worried, but all I can do is trust him!"

Fat Gum:"We can't waste a second of the time Suneater got us!"

Kirishima:"Alright!"

Rock Lock:"He's too into this

Rock Lock:"He's too into this."

Aizawa:"This is strange. It's weird that the guy who was moving the basement hasn't shown any movement..."

Izuku:"Now that you mention it, nothing's twisting or turning."

Aizawa:"If he isn't putting any obstacles in our way while we're running...then our opponent might not be able to observe and control the whole basement."

Io:"I have a bad feeling about this."

Aizawa:"There's the police squad that remained above, too. Maybe he's focusing his attention on them."

Rock Lock:"Are you saying that he's limited in the area he can keep tabs on?"

Aizawa:"It's just a prediction. He went into the basement to control it. If it's not that he has been assimilated into it, but that he's moving around inside the walls to see and hear what's going on, then when he's manipulating the basement, it's possible that his body is also close. If an eye or ear from his body is peeking through to try and block us...Then I can see him."

They keep running when suddenly a cement hand comes from the wall and pushes Aizawa and it pushes him towards a hole in the wall.

Kirishima:"Eraser!"

Io turns around just in time to see Fat Gum push Aizawa out of the hand and he gets pushed into the hole.

Aizawa:"Sorry, thanks."

Io:"Fat!"

Io then looks around and notices that Kirishima's not there.

Io:"Where's Kirishima?"

Izuku:"He got taken with Fat Gum."

Io stars at where Fat Gum and Kirishima where taken.

Io:'Stay safe you two.'

Everyone continues to run down the hall.

Nighteye:"Hurry! We need to catch up to Mirio!"

Suddenly everyone stops because the hallway head is twisting and turning.

Izuku:"Th-This is...The Ceiling! And Walls! And the ground!"

Detective:"They're coming neaner!"

Aizawa:"It feels like we'll be crushed to death!"

Rock Lock:"We'll be turned into meatloaf!"

The walls and the ceiling are starting to close in on them.

Nighteye:"Rock Lock!"

Rock Lock:"Stop acting like the leader! We're in this fix because of your mistake!" *He puts his hand on the wall.* "Deadbolt!"

Rock Lock uses his Quirk on the wall and part of the hallway stops moving.

Rock Lock:"Things that I Lockdown get locked in place."

Present Mic:"Lock Hero: Rock Lock. Quirk: Lockdown! He can make the things he touches stay in place. However, his Quirk doesn't work on living things. It also doesn't apply to excessively strong things or large surface areas."

Rock Lock lockdowns another wall.

Rock Lock:"This way! This area won't move anymore. Don't complain about how cramped it is!"

Everyone starts to move.

Rock Lock:"I can't hold that many spots with this Security Max Deadbolt. This is the limit of my powers!"

They keep moving.

Rock Lock:"He's coming at us again from the places I haven't locked down!"

The hallway in front of them starts to come at them and Izuku kicks it and destroys the wall. Then everyone keeps moving.

Detective:"They're like moles."

Rock Lock:"If the Fat team were here, it'd go even more smoothly, huh, Eraser?"

Aizawa:"I know!"

Rock Lock:"Io can't you smell him out."

Io:"I would, but there are so many different smells, I can't tell what is what."

Rock Lock:"At this rate, it'll only get worse! We'll just keep getting cornered!"

The walls in front of them charge at them and Izuku kicks them down. Another one comes and Izuku smashes it. Then the hallway suddenly opens up.

Izuku:"It opened up?!"

Police man:"What are they planning this time?!"

Suddenly walls come up and separate everyone. Io is by himself.

Io:"What is going on?!"

Io then goes up to a wall.

Io:"Hello!? Can you guys hear me?!"

Io gets no response.  Io backs away from the wall and looks around. 

Io:"I don't like this."

Io frantically looks around. He suddenly hears a voice.

Silva:*Echoing.*"Well, well, Look what the cat dragged in? A killer pretending to be a hero."

Io looks around for the source of the voice, but he can't spot it. 

Io:"Where are you, Silva!"

Silva:*Echoing.* "Oh, now you want to come and look for me?"

Io is silent and Silva laughter echoes around the area. 

Io:"I was a coward, I've been a coward. So have you." *The laughter stops.* "We've both got blood on our hands. We're not the heroes who saved the world, we're the villains who survived it. I've made my peace with that. You should, too, beauce guilt is a weight you'll never swim away from."

Silva:*Echoing.*"When did the 'Great Io' get so wise."

Io:"It comes from age."

Silva:*Echoing.*"Ha, so age is catching up to you old man."

Io:*Sweat drops.* "You're older than me."

Silva:*Echoing.*"It doesn't matter."

Io:"What do you mean."

Io looks around the room.

Silva:*Echoing.* "While you've been wallowing in sorrow for the past 36 years. I've been getting stronger and stronger. And you, you've been getting weaker and weaker."

Io:"I'm plenty strong. What are you scared that I'll beat you again. Like when we were kids in school?"

Silva growls.

Io:'Silva was always a hot head. Was a brutish fighter, easy to predict.'

Silva:*Echoing.* "I'm going to win this time."

The wall opens up behind Io and Silva charges Io with a sword.

The wall opens up behind Io and Silva charges Io with a sword

Io quickly takes out Dammerung and blocks the attack. Io struggles to hold up.

Io:'He has gotten stronger. He still has Shadow Slayer.'

Io gets a good look at Silva.

Io also notices the plague like mask he's wearing and the crazy look in his eyes

Io also notices the plague like mask he's wearing and the crazy look in his eyes.

Silva:"It's been years, Io."

Io:"About 37 years if I am correct."

Silva:*Chuckles.* "That you are right Killer."

Silva kicks Io in the stomach and Io goes flying into a wall.

Io:'The force of that kick...' *Io stands up.* 'It was so strong.' "Why did you join the Shie Hassaikai?"

Silva:"Overhaul gave me a chance."

Io:"A chance?"

Silva charges at Io and they lock swords or well a sword and an axe.

Silva:"A chance to save Cruz!"

Silva puts more pressure into his blade and the ground starts to crack under them.

Silva:"I was going to save her, But you killed her you, Murderer!"

Io:*Struggles.* "It was mercy! Her Quirk was controlling her. She was in constant pain!"

Io manages to jump away from Silva and his balde slams into the ground, nearly destroying it. 

Silva:"But with Overhaul's weapon, I could get rid of her Quirk and save her! But you ended up doing what you always do with High profile criminals. Kill them."

Io:"Shut up."

Silva:"When the government wanted a villain to be gone for good, they would call you. You know why? Because you were the only hero willing to do it. Your just a killer."

Io clenches his fists.

Io:"I left that life behind many years ago."

Silva:"What was your justification for killing. 'I'll bear the sins of the heroes' is what you said. "

Silva and Io charge at each other and lock weapons.

Io:"I don't do any of that anymore." 

Io brings out Stinger and tries to stab Silva, but Silva jumps away. 

Silva:"I will win this fight," *Silva pulls out a red container.* "But I know you'll have something up your sleeve that could make you win." *He injects himself.* "I'll double my odds of winning."

Silva's mussels and his eyes glow a deep red and he rawrs. Io starts shake.

Io:'What is this feeling? Is this fear? I feel like I'm a little cat and he's a big lion. He's the hunter and I'm the prey.'

Silva:"What's that look? Are you afraid? I've never seen you afraid before."

Silva laughs like a maniac. Then suddenly the floor starts to warp and opens up and Io and Silva start to slide down.

Io:'I'm going to die here.'

The freeze frame Io sliding and turns black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-26-2021

1430 words

0