E.P. 13 Friends
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(I'm skipping episode 79 and most of episode 80.)

The camera opens up to class 1-A. Ectoplasm is at the front of the class, writing on the blackboard. 

Izuku:*Voice over.* "Before we knew it, September was over, and October began... Any traces of summer disappeared completely, and the differences in temperature grew large."

The camera then shows of flashback of Nighteye's funeral.

Izuku:*Voice Over.* "After that, those of us who were work study students went with All Might and Mr. Aizawa to attend Nighteye's funeral."

Izuku:*Voice Over

Izuku:*Voice Over.* "After discussions between the school and the hero agencies about the work studies, it was decided that we would wait and see what to do next. Nighteye's sidekick, Centipeder, took over Nighteye's agency, waiting for Togata's return."

The camera moves over to the hospital. Then moves into Eri's room.

Izuku:*Voice Over.* "As for Eri, even though she finally regained consciousness, since she was still unstable emotionally and her Quirk could go out of control at any time, visitors weren't allowed to see her. But, the horn on Eri's forehead that released her rewinding Quirk shrank as her fever went down and is now only about the size of a bump."

The camera moves over to Io's room. This time he only has one tube in his mouth and no blood bag attached to him. Stinger raises up and sways a side to side then lowers back down onto the chair.

Izuku:*Voice over.* "Io's been getting better. His Quirk that was working overtime to heal him is now slowing down. So that could mean that he's almost done healing and could wake up soon. The doctors are worried about what his mental state will be when he wakes up so only a few people are allowed to see him. The doctors think, since Stinger is making more and more movements, it might mean that Io is getting closer to waking up.

The camera moves to Io's peaceful sleeping face. He has a small smile on his sleeping face.

Izuku:*Voice Over.* "But I know that deep down Io's trying his best to wake up. I know he's worried about Eri. Everyone's worried about him. I just hope he wakes up soon. Everyone can feel his missing presence, school's just not the same without him."

The camera moves back to the classroom.

Ectoplasm is writing on the blackboard. 

Ectoplasm:"It's not that elegant of a question, but calculate the definite integral." *He stops writing on the board and takes a few steps back.* "If you know the answer, raise your hand."

The camera moves to the class

The camera moves to the class. Denki's gone stupid. Then his head exploded with lighting. Everyone is having trouble with the question. 

Denki:"S-Start with yay..."

Even Momo is having trouble. Izuku is writing away in his notebook. Then after a few seconds he raises his hand.

Ectoplasm:"Midoriya!"

Izuku:"107/14!"

Ectoplasm:"Incorrect!"

Izuku puts his face into his hands and Momo raise her hand.

Ectoplasm:"Yaoyorozu!"

Momo:"107/28!"

Ectoplasm:"Correct!"

Izuku is rubbing his head.

Ectoplasm:"Now, onto the next page."

Mineta then leans over to Izuku.

Mineta:"You were close. Did you mess up your calculations?"

Later after class.

Ocacho and Tenya are standing in front of Izuku's desk.

Ocahco:"Deku, you seem really into it."

Tenya:"It's good to put effort into your studies! Now, in order to do well this afternoon, too, let's go eat Lunch Rush's food!"

Izuku nods.

Izuku:"Yeh, I'm starvi--"

Suddenly Aoyama puts some cheese into his mouth.

Suddenly Aoyama puts some cheese into his mouth

Aoyama:"Then, have some cheese."

Izuku slowly looks to Aoyama.

Izuku:*Voice Over.* "And, from this day on... strange things started happening to me."

Aoyama winks at Izuku and Izuku freaks out. The cheese flies up in the air.

Izuku:"You scared me!"

The piece of cheese falls into Izuku's mouth.

Izuku:"Cheese?!"

Aoyama:"Pont-L'Évêque cheese--it's a smooth, mild cheese." *He hands Izuku some more cheese.*

Iuku:*Puts his hands up and talks with food in his mouth.* "Huh?! I'm okay, I still have some in my mouth! Thanks..."

Tenya:"Aoyama, would you like to join us in the cafeteria? You usually eat by yourself, right?"

Aoyama puts the cheese away.

Aoyama:"Non! The cafeteria food here does not agree with me!"

Then Aoyama goes and sits at his desk and eats some super fancy food and drinks some wine.

Tenya,Ochaco and Izuku head to the doorway.

Tenya:"Everyone has different tastes... I won't force you! Well, we will see you later, then!"

The three walk off.

Izuku:*Voice over.* "Strange things..."

Later that night.

Izuku is in his room trying to sleep.

Izuku:*Voice Over.* "His words and actions alway have impact, but it's hard to tell what he's thinking. That's Aoyama."

The camera moves to outside to Izuku's balcony and Aoyama is seen. He makes his way over to the window and looks inside at Izuku. 

Izuku:*Voice over.* "He... has started showing his true colors."

The Aoyama sets something down and leaves. After a few seconds Izuku opens his eyes and he looks scared. He's also sweating.

Izuku:'What was that just now?!' *Izuku sits up and looks to the window.* 'That was Aoyama, right?! Huh?! Why is he on the balcony?! What's he doing?! Why?!' *He puts his hands on the sides of his head.* 'Ah, this is scary! What should I do?! His room is next door, so why is he going through the balcony...? Should I go see? No! This is a little to weird for me... It's scary...!'

Izuku stands up and goes over to the window.

Izuku:'What in the world did he...?'

Izuku opens his curtains and looks outside and sees some cheese arranged into letters that spells out "I know".

Izuku opens his curtains and looks outside and sees some cheese arranged into letters that spells out "I know"

Izuku freaks out.

Izuku:'Cheese!'

The next day.

Izuku is making his way to class as fast he can before the bell rings. Tenya and Ochaco are in the doorway to the classroom.

Tenya:"Don't run! But go as fast as you can!"
Ochaco:"Go, go, go!"

Izuku makes it to class.

Ochaco:"Safe!
Tenya:"One minute before class!  You just barely made it. You shouldn't stay up too late. It can disturb your autonomic nervous system!"

Izuku:"sorry, Class Rep!"

Izuku walks into the class and looks at Aoyama. They both lock eyes. The Aoyama winks at Izuku.

Aoyama:"Surprise."

Izuku gives a scared smile.

Izuku:'Aoyama... I was so scared, I couldn't sleep....'

Later during class.

Izuku:'I've never really talked to Aoyama. He's also not one who really tries to interact with others. He's a free spirit who says what he wants when he wants. That's the image I have of him... I wonder is something's going on with him... If there is, I can't talk about it with everyone around and make it into a big deal."

After class. 

Denki, Tokoyami, Jiro and Mineta are talking. Denki shows Mineta his phone.

Denki:"Hey, Mineta! Did you see this?"

Mineta:"What's the rating?"

Denki:"All ages." *The camera moves to denki's phone and it's an article about Edgeshot, Mt. Lady and Kamui Wood.* "Mt. Lady and Egdeshoot have teamed up! Kamui Woods is there, too!"

Mienta:*Little scared.* "Mt. Lady...?"

Jiro:"Team Lurkers, right? People have been talking about them for a while."

Denki:"A lot of heroes are teaming up these days, huh?"

Mineta:"Lady's progress is amazing."

Then the camera moves over to the doorway of the classroom and Mina is seen.

Mina:"Once we're pros, let's team up, too! Uraraka, you can make me float! And we can make acid rain!"

Ochaco walks over to Mina.

Ochaco:"Isn't that kind of cruel?"

Mina:"Sero can control me with his tape!"

Jiro and Sero walk over to the two.

Sero:"Huh? What're you talking about?"

Mina:"Koda and Shoji and Jiro will be the scouts. We'll be called 'Team Rainy Day'!"

Jiro raises her hand up to the air.

Jiro:*Unenthusiastic.* "Yeah." 

Denki/Mineta:"What about us?!"

Mina:"Don't need you!"

Momo:"When you team up, don't just look at Quirks. Compatibility of personalities is also important."

Hagakure:"Yoa-momo, that's just making it worse."

Tenya:"Everyone, start moving! You'll run out of time to change!

Later at Gym Gamma.

Cementoss:"Now, let's work on improving your ultimate moves today, too! If you haven't completed the assignment to have at least two, work on that. If you already have two, then continue developing them."

Everyone goes and works on their moves.

Kirishima works on his unbreakable move.

Kirishima:*Hardness himself.*"Unbreakable!" *Mina becomes surprised.* "Bakugo, Sato, Midoriya. Please beat me up to your heart's content!

Sato:*Panicking.* "People are going to misunderstand!"

Izuku:"Sorry, I'm working on my own today..."

Kirishima:"Okay!"

Bakugo bumps into Izuku's shoulder.

Bakugo:"Have you made some progress?"

Izuku's eyes widen and he looks down.

Izuku:"Not at all..."

Bakugo:"No? I thought you were gonna go higher than me!" *He walks away.* "Kirishima! Let me shoot my Howitzer."

Kirishima:"Sounds good!"

Sato:"No it doesn't The building's gonna be blown away!"

Izuku:'One For All... When I forced myself, I could draw out up to 20% of the power. But even so, I couldn't beat Chisaki. I need to be able to use 100% by myself. Otherwise, I won't be able to win or save anyone.'

Aoyama:"Hey."

Izuku looks over to Aoyama. Aoyama is leaning on a stone table.

Aoyama:"Watch." *He shoots is Navel Lazer through the stone table.* "It's my new move, Navel Buffet Laser!" *Some lazer shoot out of from his shoulders.*

Izuku:"Right...."

Aoyama:"One more." *He shoots his lazer on the table and writes something out.*

Aoyama then holds his stomach.

Aoyama:"When I do this, my stomach always starts hurting right away."

Izuku:*Sweat drops.* "The why did you do it just now? Mr. Cementoss, Aoyama isn't feeling well. Is it okay if he rests a little?"

Cementoss:"Sure."

Izuku brings Aoyama to the side of the gym.

Izuku:'We're alone together...If I'm going to ask, now's the time!'"Um... Recently, I mean, on the balcony... The 'I know'... What do you know?"

Aoyama:"Your Quirk isn't compatible with your body."

Izuku's eyes widen and he starts to sweat.

Aoyama:"You're like me."

Izuku:'What are you talking about, Aoyama?' "Like you? How?"

Aoyama:"I've always had to wear this support item belt, ever since I was little. If I don't wear it, then sometimes my Navel Laser leaks out. I was born that way. My Quirk is incompatible with my body, too. That's what the doctor said. When you first started at U.A., you couldn't control your Quirk ar all, right? I've always thought we were similar. Ever since the work study, you seem to be even more impatient than before."

Izuku:"Aoyama...."

Aoyama:"Surprises make you happy, right?" *Aoyama stands up like nothing is wrong.* "Surprises make me happier than anything! So I did what I thought would make you happy! How was it? Was the cheese delicious?"

Izuku:"I didn't have the courage to eat that!"

Aoyama:"If you only face painful things, then you won't be able to twinkle!"

Izuku:*Voice Over.* "I was surprised, but it was all to encourage me..."

Izuku smiles at Aoyama.

Izuku:"Thanks. Your surprise was a huge success, Aoyama."

Aoyama is holding his stomach again.

Izuku:"Aoyama...?"

Then Aoyama farts.

Aoyama:"It came out."

Later at the dorms.

Izuku:*Voice over.* "And so..."

Aoyama:"Have a financier!"

Izuku:"Thanks."

Mina:"Aoyama, you've been cheerful lately."

Izuku:*Voice over.* "...Aoyama and I became friends."

The camera pans to a view of the dorms then turns black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-30-2021

1922 words

0