E.P. 15 Memoires
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back at the end of the Rescue Operation.

The camera shows Io's Point of View and he reaches towards the sky.

Io:'Please, I don't want to die..... I have to many people counting on me.' *Pink and purple lighting dances around his hand.*

Io's vision starts to go dark.

Io:'Ryuko?'

Io's vision goes black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Io opens his eyes.

Io:"I can see?"

He looks brings a hand up to his right eye and its there. He then lowers his hand and looks around. All he can see is darkness excerpts for the snowflake platform he's on. He also notices he's sitting down.

Io stands up.

Io:"What's going on?"

Suddenly a path forms made of large snowflakes and torches light up. Io follows the path and he suddenly hears voices.

Io:*Child.* "We'll become the greatest heroes some day!"

Io looks to his side and sees a memory. It's of child Io, Cruz, and Silva. A spotlight is shining down on it.

Silva:*Child.* "We'll become the strongest heroes!"

Cruz:*Child.* "We'll save everyone!"

The spotlight turns off and the memory disappears.

Io:"I remember that. We just started kindergarten."

Io keeps walking long the path and another memory lights up.

Io:"I remember this one too."

Cruz:*Child.* "That's so cool Silva and Ketsueki."

Io's Stinger is out and Silva just pushed a tree over.

Io:*Child.* "I know, it hurts to bring it out though."

Cruz:*Child.* "I can't wait to get mine.*

Silva:*Child.* "I know it'll be pretty soon."

The memory turns dark. More path is laid down and Io follows it. Another memory lights up and this time it's of Io, Cruz and Siva in middle school.

Io:"What school should we go to, any ideas?"

Silva:"I think we should aim for the top. U.A.!"

Cruz:"You know it'll be supper hard to get in."

Silva:"I know but we have strong Quirks. We can get in, no problem."

Io:"I guess we should try then."

The memory turns dark and Io walk along the path and more large snowflake platform. After some more walking another memory lights up. The memory shows a teenage Io, in a U.A Uniform, looking around U.A.. He seems lost.

Io:"Where am I?"

Memory Io walks around a corner and bumps into someone and they both fall to the floor.

????:"Ouch."

Io:"Ow."

Io looks and sees a girl, his age, with Grey eyes and shoulder length black hair. Io stands up and puts a hand out to the girl.

Io:"Are you okay?"

The girl grabs his hand and Io helps her up. Io then notices that she's much taller than him.

????:"Yeah, I'm fine."

Io:"I'm Ketsueki Sakenomi. Nice to meet you."

Nana:"I'm Nana Shumure. It's also nice to meet you."

The memory turns dark.

Io:"I remember that one. The first time I meet Nana. We were in the same class and we quickly became best friends."

Io walks along the path and another memory lights up. The memory shows Cruz, Io, Silva and Grandeeney in the U.A. cafeteria.

Cruz:"Ketsueki, did you really forget what today is?"

Io:"I don't know."

Silva face palms and Grandeeney hits him on the head.

Grandeeney:"It's exam day."

Io:"Oh."

Silva:"How did you forget that?"

Nana then comes behind Io and rubs his head.

Nana:"Because this guy, is an airhead."

Io pushes her hand away and fixes his hair.

Io:"Please don't do that?"

Nana laughs and rubs Io's hair again.

The memory turns dark and Io continues to walk forward. Another memory lights up.

The memory shows Io, Cruz, Nana, Silva and Grandeeney looking back on U.A... Their all adults now.

Silva:"We did it. We became heroes."

Cruz:"So many memories in that place."

Grandeeney:"Its feels like forever since we started out first year there."

Nana:"This is so cool, now we can serve justice to the villains."

Io:"Well, what do we do now?"

Silva wraps his arm around Io.

Silva:"We celebrate!"

The memory turns dark.

Io:"We partied all night long. I miss those days."

Io keeps walking and more path is laid down and another memory lights up.

The memory shows Io on the ground Injured and Nana runs up to him. She has a few injuries herself.

Nana:"Io, come on get up. We have to beat this guy!"

Io:"I feel too weak to even stand up."

Nana starts to panic and a big villain is seen walking towards the two. Nana starts to panic but then she gets an idea and she drips some blood into Io's mouth. After a few seconds purple lighting dances around Io and Io slowly gets up.

Io looks to Nana.

Io:"Nana?"

Nana stands up and cracks her knuckles. And pink lighting travels around her.

Nana:"Let's finish this fight."

Io:*Nods.* "Right."

Io gets into a fighting stance and Purple lighting dances all around Io and his hair glows white. Nana and Io rush at the villain, yelling.

The memory turns dark.

Io:"The time Nana temporarily gave me One For All, But it was weird why a tiny bit of it came to me when she died."

Io keeps walking and another memory lights up.

The memory shows Cruz in a hospital bed and Io bursts into the room.

Io:"Are you okay, Cruz?!"

Cruz:"Calm down, Ketsueki, I'm just feeling weak."

Io:"So your okay?"

Cruz:"The doctors are running tests so see if anything is wrong."

Io sighs in relief.

Io:"Well I'm glad your okay. But I do need to go."

Io starts to head for the door.

Cruz:"Ketsueki, your leaving so soon?"

Io:"We'll the I'm the number 3 hero. I have lots of work to do."

Io leaves the room and Cruz looks sad.

The memory turns dark and Io looks sad and he keeps moving on. Another memory lights up and its of Cruz and Io. Cruz is in the hospital bed and she looks mad.

Cruz:"Go look for Silva, Ketsueki! No one has seen him for three days."

Io:"I don't have the time! You know he likes to party a lot. He probably got drunk and misplaced his phone. He's probably just passed out in some alleyway behind a bar."

Cruz growls at Io.

Cruz:"That's another good reason to go look for him. He could be hurt."

Io:"He's a big boy, he can handle himself. Besides. As the Number One hero, I don't have time to go and look for him."

Io heads towards the door.

Cruz:"Where are you going?!"

Io:"On patrol, like should be doing."

Cruz goes red with anger.

Cruz:"I hate you!"

Io just leaves the room and Cruz grabs her side in pain and she lays down.

The memory tuns dark and Io has a few tears in his eyes and he wipes them away.

Io continues to walk and new path is laid down. A new memory lights up.

The memory is of Io running up some hospital stairs. Smoke covers the hallway and Io coughs. He reaches a door and opens it. He enters the next floor and fire is everywhere.

Io:"Cruz! Cruz where are you!"

Io coughs some more and he spots Cruz walking down the hallway, she's walking away from him.

Io:"Cruz!"

Io runs towards her and she suddenly turns around and her eyes are a vibrant blue. Io's eyes widen and Cruz extends her hand and a spear forms.

Io:"Cruz do-"

Cruz shoots the spear at Io and he goes to dodge but the spear cuts him from the middle of his stomach to his left shoulder. Io falls to the ground and he yells in pain and is bleeding heavily. Io watches Cruz walk away from him and Io puts his hand out to her.

Io:"Cruz, please."

Cruz disappears behind some smoke.

Io:"Damn it."

Io hears some coughing and he sees a doctor on the floor coughing. Io stands up and walks over to the doctor and grabs him.

doctor:"Io?"

Io:"I'm here. Don't worry."

Io starts to head towards the stairwell.

The memory darkens.

Io:"Who knew that the next time I would see you Cruz. Would be the time I would kill you." *Io's breath is shaky and he continues on the path.*

The next momiy is of Io in a middle school, in a teacher outfit. He's talking to a child with dark purple hair and sky blue eyes.

Io:"It's nice to meet you, I'm Ketsueki Sakenomi, I'll be your teacher."

Nemuri:"I'm Nemuri Kayama. It's nice to meet you, too."

The memory turns dark.

Io:"The first time I meet Midnight."

Io continues to walk and he sees another memory light up.

The memory is of Io in his office at his agency. Midnight in her original outfit, which was very revealing.

Midnight:"Do you think people will like the outfit, Io."

Io:"It's a little revealing."

Midnight:"There's no rules against it."

Io*Sighs.* "I feel backlash, and it's going to be directed to me since your my sidekick."

Midnight:"Oh, you'll be fine."

The memory turns dark.

Io:"Those were fun days with Midnight."

Io walks ahead and a memory lightens up.

Io is walking down the street in hero costume and he turns a corner and bumps into someone.

???:"Ouch."

Io:"Ow."

Io looks up and sees Ryuko in hero costume. Io stand sup and helps her up.

Io:"I'm sorry."

Ryuko looks to him and her eyes widen.

Ryuko:"It's Revenant Hero: Io."

Io waves.

Io:"Hello."

Ryuko does a small bow.

Ryuko:"It's an honor to meet you. I'm Dragoon Hero: Ryukyu."

Io rubs the back of his head.

Io:"Well I'm sorry for bumping into you. How about I treat you to lunch as an apology."

Ryuko:"Oh, you don't need to Mr. Io."

Io:"Oh, I insist my treat."

Ryuko thinks about it for a few seconds.

Ryuko:*Nods.*"Okay."

The memory turns black.

Io:"The first time I met Ryuko. I hope she's not mad."

More path is laid down and Io continues forward.

Then another Memory lights up.

The memory is of Ryuko and Io standing in an alter.

Priest:"You may now kiss the bride."

Io and Ryuko kiss and people cheer in the back.

Io:*Whispering.* "This is one of the best days of my life."

Ryuko:*Whispering.* "Mine too."

Io puts his forehead on Ryuko's

Io:*Whispering.* "Thank you."

Ryuko:*Whispering.* "For what?"

Io:*Whispering.* "For being here with me."

The memory turns black.

Io has a big smile on his face.

Io:"The day Ryuko and I got married. They had some good wings at the reception."

Io counties on the path and a Memory lights up.

Io is in his office on the phone.

Io:"Caboose. How are you! I haven't heard from you in a while!"

Caboose:*Phone.* "I'm fine. It's really busy here in America with hero work. How's Japan."

Io:"Busy as well. I wish you were here."

Caboose:*Phone.* "I want to come back, but I am needed here."

Io:"I know. But I need to go, stay safe."

Caboose:*Phone.* "I will, goodbye."

Io:"Goodbye."

The memory turns black.

Io:"I haven't talked to Caboose in a while.

More path is laid down and Io continues to walk forward.

Suddenly up ahead Io sees a big door and two figures in front of the door.

Io:"What the?"

Io walks to the door and when he gets close he sees Cruz and Nana.

Io:"Cruz?Nana?"

Nana:"Hey, Io. It's been a while."

Io:"Yeah it has." *He looks to his sister.* "Cruz, I'm so-"

Cruz puts her hand up and stops him.

Cruz:"I know. It's okay, it was the only way to stop me."

Io:"It feels like you two are so real. But your just ghost left from your Quirks and my imagination."

Nana:"That my be true but, who cares, you just need to smile."

Io chuckles.

Io:"I do wonder, how many Quirks do I have now 3 or 4."

Cruz:"Technically 1 and a half."

Io tilts his head.

Cruz:"My Quirk fused with yours and that Quirk All For One gave you. Well, you can thank me."

Nana:"And you barely can call the little power I gave you a Quirk"

Io:"So I'm going to live?"

Cruz:"A long life Brother. Thanks to us."

Io hugs them both.

Io:"Thank you."

Nana and Cruz hug him back.

Nana:"We'd love to stay and chat but you need to wake up, Io."

The door behind Nana and Cruz opens up and White light shines through it.

Cruz:"Go and live a long life."

Io walks towards the door and when he's at the doorway he looks back to the two.

Io:"Will I ever see you two again?"

Nana:"Maybe, where not sure."

Cruz:"Go Io. Wake up!"

Io walks through the door and everything goes white.

The camera now shows the sleeping face of Io and suddenly his left eye opens. Instead of yellow, it's grey and red. Then after a few seconds it turns back to yellow.

Io:"An Unfamiliar ceiling."

Io sits ups and looks around.

Io:"Where am I?"

Io sees Shadow Slayer on a table under the window.

Io:"Shadow Slayer?"

Io then looks outside and the camera pans to show the door and it opens. Izuku, Mirio, Eri and Aizawa walk inside. Aizawa stays in the doorway. Eri is hiding behind Izuku's leg.

Izuku:"Mr. Io?"

The camera turns black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01-01-2021

2168 words

 

 

 

 

 

0