E.P. 17 Eri Visits U.A.
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to 1-A Dorms.

Izuku:'Today is Saturday. And Kacchan and Todoroki don't have provisional license training today, so-- Each group is practicing this afternoon.'

The camera moves to the band team and Jiro puts up a music sheet on the wall."

Jiro:"We just have to single-mindedly..."

Bakugo:"

Bakugo:"...Practice to kill!"

The camera moves over to the Effects Team. Sero is on a laptop while, Koda, Kirishima and Shoto are looking at some papers.

Ser:"I see, that's a great idea! Let's talk to the dance team about it!"

Kirishima:"Wait, but that means we don't have enough people."

The camera moves over to the dance team.

Mina:"Midoriya, that's wrong! Put more muscle into it! The 'lock' on locking is spelled L-O-C-K! So do it like you're turning a lock..."

Mina does the dance

Mina does the dance.

Mina:"And stop with a snap!"

Students:"Snap!"

The camera pans away from the group and shows Mirio looking at the dance team from behind  bush.

Mirio:"Looks like no one has noticed yet...  Let's see, I'll make my appearance with a joke and grab a laugh..."

Then Izuku notices Mirio.

Izuku:*Waving.* "Oh, Togata!"

Mirio looks unhappy that he was noticed.

Izuku and Ochaco gasp.

Tsuyu:"Ribbit."

Ochaco, Tsuyu, Izuku:"Eri!"

Ochaco, Tsuyu, Izuku:"Eri!"

Mirio:"Here's a peach!"

Aizawa walks up. Ochaco, Ojiro, Izuku and Tsuyu walk up run up to Eri.

Izuku:"Eri!"

Eri:"Deku."

Ojrio:"What? Who's this? Your daughter, Togata?"

Tsuyu:"What lovely clothes."

Ochaco:"S-S-So cute!"

Then a louch snap is heard and a scream.

Io:"Ahhh."

Then a loud thud is heard. Everyone looks over to see Io laying face first on the ground under a tree. A tree branch is next to him.

Students:*Spurised.* "Io!"

Io gives them a thumbs up.

Io:"I'm am here."

Io stands up and rubs his stomach. And fixes the bandages around his arms. Then Ochaco and Tsuyu runs up to him and hugs him tight.

Ochaco/Tsuyu:"We're sorry!"

Io hugs them back.

Io:"It's okay." *Io smiles.

Ochaco:"Are you okay, Mr. Io."

Io:"Just from some soreness in my stomach and a slight pain in may right eye, even though it gone. I'm fine. The doctor said no hero work for a couple of weeks, and no big movements."

The camera moves back over to Izuku.

Aizawa:"Midoriya, the principal has given permission."

Mirio crawls out of the bush.

Mirio:"That's a good idea."

Io walks over to Eri and Mirio stands next to Eri wiping leaves off his clothes. Ochaco and Tsuyu join Izuku.

Aizawa:"In order to keep her from being surprised and panicking, we wanted to let her visit once to get used to it."

Mineta and Tenya walk up to Eri.

Tenya:"Eri... I see, you're from the work study! I'm Iida! Nice to meet you!"

Mineta:"I'm Mineya! I can't wait to see how you look in ten years!"

Eri hides behind Io's leg and Io cracks his knuckles at glares a Mineta. Mineta starts to sweat and takes a few steps back.

Mirio:"She's kind of shy, right?"

Tenya:"Shy, huh?"

Mirio:"So, I wanted to take Eri around U.A. Midoriya, do you want to come, too?"

Izuku:"Huh?" *Izuku smiles and nods.* "Yes!"

Then the doors to the dorms and Kirishima and Koda look out.

Kirishima:"Hey, dance team! We wanted to talk about--" *He then sees Eri and Io.*

Kirishima:"Oh, It's Eri! And Io!" *He runs up to Eri.* "Hey there! Wait, you don't know who I am, huh?"

Kirishima then looks to Io.

Kirishima:"Glad to see your okay, Mr. Io."

Io gives a thumbs up and then spits blood out, All Might style.

Io gives a thumbs up and then spits blood out, All Might style

 The students freak out.

Io:*Wipes his mouth.* "I'm fine, probably shouldn't have fallen from that tree. Now let's introduce Eri to the students and school."

Mina:"Then, why don't we take a break? Let's have teatime!"

Later.

Izuku, Eri, Mirio and Io are walking through the school. Eri is holding onto Io's hand.

Mirio:"Today's a weekend, but since everyone's in the dorms, a lot of students are still preparing for the festival."

A couple of students notice Mirio.

Student 1:"Oh, it's Togata!"

Student 2:"What?! A kid?! Don't tell me this is why you're on temporary leave from the school...?!"

Mirio just smiles at them.

Student 2:"Wait, say something! This makes it seem real!"

The students 1 hands Mirio a flyer.

Student 1:"Putting all jokes aside, this year's Class 1 will be amazing, so make sure you come!" *He hands one to Izuku and Io.* "You both, too."

Mirio:"I'll definitely go!"

Izuku:"This is a really nice flyer...!"

Io:"Lectures make my brain hurt."

Later.

The group is now walking where everything is going to be set up. Students are still preparing. 

Student:"Can you get that nail?"

Student:"Hey, wait! Don't put a poster up there!"

Izuku:"Even through there's still a month, everyone's really busy!"

Mirio:"Everyone's trying to do something cooler than last year.... They're trying to make it 'PLus Ultra!'"

Io:"Last year was cool. I go every year, so I'm glad the doctors let me come out of the hospital so I can come."

Suddenly a metal dragon head comes out of nowhere. Izuku gets scared.

Tetsutetsu:"Oh, sorry! Hey, you're Midoriya from Class A! And it's Io!"

Io:*Waves.* "Hello."

Monoma:*Pops out from behind Tetsutetsu and looks at Izuku.* "What's this, what's this? For you to be idling around in a place like this... You don't have any work to do?"

Izuku looks to Eri.

Izuku:"Eri, are you okay?"

Eri:"I thought it was the person that fell from the sky..."

Io/Izuku:"Fell from the sky...?"

Izuku:"Oh, you mean Ryukyu."

Monoma:"Oh, are you ignoring me? You sure that's okay? I heard Class A is doing a concert or something."

Io:"Really? Cool, I can't wait to see it!"

Monoma:"This time, to put it bluntly, Class B's performance is going to be much more amazing than yours! 'Romeo and Juliet and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The Return of the King.' It's a completely original script written by us, a super spectacular fantasy play!"

' It's a completely original script written by us, a super spectacular fantasy play!"

Io:'I feel like I've seen a play like that before.'

Monoma:"You should probably go prepare-- A handkerchief to wipe your tears when you're blown away by us, that is!"

Monoma starts to laugh like a madman. Io covers Eri's eyes. Awase then grabs a stick and hits Monoma on the back of the head, knocking him out. 

Izuku:"He seems to be even nastier than usual..."

Awase:"Sorry, Class A. Io. Kendo isn't around, so there's no one to stop him."

Izuku looks around.

Izuku:"It seems like she always came as a set with Monoma..."

Awase then slings Monoma over his shoulder.

Awase:"Not today. She's going to be in the beauty pageant."

Izuku:"Beauty pageant?!"

Awase:"Yeah, she was entered against her will."

Awase walks away with Monoma.

Tetsutetsu:"I'm not Monoma, but let's all go all out!"

Tetsutetsu walks away.

Mirio:"Sorry to suddenly show you the bad parts of U.A., Eri."

Izuku:"Mr. Aizawa didn't say anything about a beauty pageant."

Mirio:"Speaking of the beauty pageant, she's also really into it this year."

Izuku:"Who?"

Later.

The group is in the Equipment Room.

Mirio:"Last year's runner-up... Nejire Hado, right?"

Nejire notices Eri.

Nejire:"Hey, hey, why is Eri here?" *The she notices Io.* "And Io."

Io waves and Nejire floats to the group.

Nejire:"It's so strange! Why? Why? How fun!

Nejire:"It's so strange! Why? Why? How fun!

Izuku:"Your Quirk is flashy, and with your looks and b-b-bo-bo

Izuku:"Your Quirk is flashy, and with your looks and b-b-bo-bo..."

Mirio:"'Body proportions.'"

Izuku:"Even with all that, you were still only runner-up?!"

Nejire:"Yeah, listen to this! Are you listening? Every year, I keep losing! There's this other girl who's amazing! The beauty pageant champion-- Bibimi Kenranzaki, in support course Class 3-G!"

Nejire:"Yeah, listen to this! Are you listening? Every year, I keep losing! There's this other girl who's amazing! The beauty pageant champion-- Bibimi Kenranzaki, in support course Class 3-G!"

Mirio:"It's kind of amazing!"

Then Tamaki comes over.

Tamaki:"This year's pageant also includes Kendo, who gained a lot of secret fans from being in a commercial. Hado is also going all out. Just thinking about performing... in front of so many people..."

Tamaki falls to his knees and holds his stomach.

Tamaki:"Oww... is making my stomach hurt..."

Nejire floats over to Yuyu.

Nejire:"At first, I just tried entering because Yuyu told me to, but it's pretty fun, and I don't want to lose

Nejire:"At first, I just tried entering because Yuyu told me to, but it's pretty fun, and I don't want to lose. That's why this year, I'll definitely win! It's my last chance."

Tamaki stands up.

Mirio:"You can do it."

Tamaki:"Yeah."

Io:"Yes!"

Later.

The group is now at the Development Studio.

Mirio:"Now! Next is... The support course!"

Mirio is covering his ears and Io has some ear muffs on, blocking out the loud sounds.

Mirio is covering his ears and Io has some ear muffs on, blocking out the loud sounds

Mirio:"All the grades work together to put on an exhibition of their work."

Izuku:"I know about this! This is something that makes a splash every year!"

Io:*Yelling.* "I can't hear a thing. This ear muffs work really well."

Then Mei appears behind Izuku.

Mei:"That's right! The school festival is the support course's time to shine!"

Mei:"That's right! The school festival is the support course's time to shine!"

Izuku jumps in surprise and turns around.

Izuku:"Hatsume...! Wait...whoa!"

He then notices the giant robot behind Mei.

He then notices the giant robot behind Mei

Mei:"It's my super cute baby #202!"

Izuku:"Oh, you look like you've got dirt on you..."

Mei:"Bathing just seems like a waste of time!"

Izuku:"Really?!"

Mirio:"Wow!"

Io then turns around and sees Mei and the robot.

Io:*Yelling.* "Hey, it's Mei, and a Giant robot."

Mei waves at him and Io waves back.

Mei:"The sports festival was like a secondary place for the hero course to show off. But, this time, we've been given the spotlight! It's so I can get even bigger companies to look at my babies even more carefully! I need to raise them in a way that doesn't embarrass me!"

Izuku smiles.

Mei:"How did the iron soles work out for you? If there's anything else, please let me know right away!"

Izuku:"I will, thank--"

The robot starts to rubble and smoke comes out. The top of the robot explodes and a student runs up.

Mei:"Baby?!"

Student:"Hatsume, again."

The groups jaws drops. 

Student:"Water! Water!

Izuku:"Hatsume, sorry about that!"

Izuku, Eri, And Mirio start to leave. Mirio grabs Io.

Io:*Yelling.* "We are now leaving."

Izuku:"Let's go, Eri!"

The support course students are freaking out.

Eri:"Okay."

Later at the cafeteria.

The group is sitting at a table. Eri is drinking some juice and Io is drinking from a blood bead.

Mirio:"Well, that's about it."

Izuku:"Are you used to it...? I mean, how was it?"

Eri:"I don't really know..." 

Izuku and Mirio sweat drop.

Eri:"But... there are a lot of different people working hard, so I wonder how it'll turn out..."

Mirio and Izuku smiles.

Io:"It'll turn out amazing!"

Then the camera pans out to show Nezu and Midnight sitting at a table not to far from them.

Nezu:"That's what people call 'getting excited.'"

Nezu is eating some cheese really fast,

Izuku:"Principal Nezu! Ms. Midnight!"

Nezu:"It seems like it was worthwhile! I'm also excited about the school festival! So many students are working hard and having fun in order to make it the best and to let people enjoy it!"

Midnight:"The police also had stuff to say about it."

Nezu:"Now, Kayama." He gets off his chair.* "Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it to your hearts content. Good luck on your part, Io."

Nezu walks away and Midnight stands up and grabs her tray.

Midnight:"I won't tell you the details, but it looks like the principal worked hard. As a result, the security is even stronger... And if the alarm sounds, even if it's a false alarm, we had to agree to cancel it and evacuate, otherwise we can't have it."

Izuku:"That's strict..."

Midnight:"Of course, to keep that from happening, we're also beefing up our defense. We've even released Hound Dog around the vicinity of the school."

Izuku:"Releasing?!"

Midnight:"Oh, yeah, Class A's performance is causing a stir in the faculty lounge, too! Do your best at living your youth!"

Midnight walks away.

Izuku:"Yes, ma'am!"

Eri looks to izuku:"deku, what are you doing?"

Izuku:"We're performing a dance with music! I'll be dancing! I'll do my best to make if fun for you, so make sure you come watch!"

Izuku then looks to Io.

Izuku:"Mr. Io? What did nezu mean when he said 'Good luck on your part, Io.'?"

Io gets excited. 

Io:"I have planned to do something for the students of U.A. I've been planning this all year long and I can't wait to do it."

Izuku then checks the time and stands up.

Izuku:"Sorry, our break's almost over, so I'm heading off."

Mirio:"Okay! Just so you know, I'm looking forward to it, too!'

Io:"Me, too!"

Later.

Izuku:*Voice over.* "And then... After a week passed..."

The camera moves into class 1-A. Mina is in a suit.

Mina is in a suit

Mina:"Midoriya...You're..." *She puts a hand on Izuku's shoulder.* "...fired from the dance team!"

Izuku gasps.

Mina:"I said fired, but strictly speaking

Mina:"I said fired, but strictly speaking..." *She takes off the coat and glasses.* "..the effects team scouted you! They said they need more people!"

Izuku:"Why me...? I already told Eri that I'd be dancing..."

Mina:"They wanted to make it so Aoyama can reach the whole room..."

Izuku:"What does it mean for Aoyama to reach the whole room...?"

Mina:"...But we don't have a large-scale equipment like that, so they said they wanted a power-type person to move him by hand."

Aoyama:"During the beginning of the performance, I'm going to transform from a dancer into a disco ball. It's the perfect job for me. I'd like your help."

Izuku:"Which means, I'll just have a smaller part..."

Kirishima walks up to Izuku and puts his hands together in apology. 

Kirishima:"Sorry! It'll waste all that practice you put in, but can you do it? We want to make it even better...!"

Izuku:"If I can still dance, I won't have been lying to Eri. If it's to make this into something good... All right!"

Kirishima then puts his arm around Izuku.

Kirishima:"Thanks, you're such a man!"

Aoyama:"Merci!"

Izuku:*Voice Over.*"After class, we have practice and meetings like this. I don't have much free time before the performance."

Early Morning.

Izuku:*Voice over.* "In that case, my training is..."

Izuku is practicing flicking. 

All Might:"It's still hard for you to shoot consecutively or while you're moving, huh?"

Izuku looks at his finger and it's red.

All Might:"You have some internal bleeding." *All Might hands him an ice pack.* "Cool it down with this."

Izuku:*Grabs the ice pack.* "Thanks." *He puts his finger on the ice pack.* "When I'm trying to exercise so much more control than I've had to before... Is there a trick to it or something?"

All Might:"I don't know."

Izuku sweat drops and hums.

All Might:"I was just kind of able to use 100% right away... All I can say is what I told you from the start--to create an image in your head. That's all. Solidify it with the image and remember how it feels through experience. I think all you can do is keep repeating tha--" *All Might spits out some blood.*

Izuku:"It's been a while since you coughed up blood!"

A few minutes later.

Izuku prepares another flick and something comes flying at them and All Might catches it.

Izuku prepares another flick and something comes flying at them and All Might catches it

Then Mei comes running up.

Mei:"I'm sorry! Is anyone hurt?"

Izuku:"Hatsume?!"

Mei:"Oh, I sometimes test my babies around here."

Izuku:'Wait, isn't this bad? To be seen in a place like this...?'

All Might hands her the device.

All Might:"Don't worry about it."

Mei:"Thank you very much! This baby is a mini third eye..."

Izuku:'She's not interested in me at all...'

The Mei appears in front of Izuku.

Mei:"Oh, yeah! Midoriya! About that new item you asked me for the other day-- I had a baby that could do something similar, so I'm customizing it right now. Once the application goes through, I'll get it to you right away!"

Izuku:"Huh? I thought I said you could do it after the school festival..."

Mei gets right up to Izuku and Izuku looks away.

Mei:"It's like how an artist draws on their breaks. I've got a base for it, so it'll be done in not time!"

Izuku:"It's like... aw, thank you!"

Mei's device flies away.

Mei:"Huh? Where are you going, baby?"

She chases after the flying device.

Mei:"Wait!"

All Might:"Item?"

Izuku:"Actually, there's something I want to try with this new move..."

Later.

All Might:"I see. I also tried something like that in the past."

Izuku:"All Might, you used a support item?! I had no idea!"

All Might:"It was just that even an item made for 20-30% of my power was bulky. It would've been fine if I mainly fought mid- or long-range, but since I was mainly short-range, I kept breaking it..."

All Might chances into his muscle form.

All Might:"In the end, I chose to fight with nothing except my own body!"

Izuku:"It's been a while since your last muscle form!"

All Might changes back to his skinny form and coughs up some blood.

All Might:"Reinforcing your power with an item is a wonderful idea, but just make sure you don't end up relying on it too much. Not being able to show their power after losing an item... I've seen many heroes like that."

Izuku:"Yes, Sir!"

All Might:"Alright, let's create an image!"

Izuku:"This feels really nostalgic right now...!"

Later that night at 1-A Dorms.

Bakugo:"You're rushing, bastard! Follow my lead!"

Denki:"But you keep throung in new arrangements, so it's confusing.'

The camera moves over to Momo, she's in the kitchen preparing some tea and Jiro walks by her.

Momo:"Jiro, you seem to be born to teach. For a beginner like Kaminari to be able to learn chord progressions in just a week...!"

Jiro:"It's not that amazing. Anyway, today's tea smells really good!"

Momo:"Can you tell? Mother sent me this elusive tea," *She holds up the tea box.* "Gold Tips Imperial. Everyone, please try some!"

Hagakure:"I don't really get it, but thanks, as always!"

Mina:"I don't really get it, but that's so bourgeois!"

The camera moves over to Izuku and he's muttering while on his phone.

Izuku:*Muttering.*"All Might with an item, All Might with an item, All Might with an item. I'm such a failure for not knowing about that rare Might."

Ochaco walks over to Izuku.

Ochaco:"Deku, you're not going to drink Yao-momo's tea..?"

Izuku:*Muttering

Izuku:*Muttering.* "Is there march? Pics...? None. Maybe it's in a video? All Might with an item, All Might with an--" *Izuku accidently taps on a video.*"Shoot, I tapped on it!"

Gentle:*Video.* "Gentle Video."

A video plays about Gentle Criminal talking about tea.

Ochaco:"A video about tea? Perfect timing! Here."

Izuku:"Thanks."

Izuku keeps watching the tea video.

After the video.

Ochaco:"That's short."

Izuku:"This person..."

Ochaco:"Is he famous? People don't seem to like him much, tough."

Izuku:"I only kind of know who he is, but he's a villain who's kind of famous in certain circles for causing trouble. It's kind of amazing that he's been putting out these videos but hasn't been caught yet, though. I wonder what he's planning next..."

The camera pans to a view of the dorms then turns black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01-02-2022

3415 words

0