66. getting kidnapped by a creepy girl
15 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A shiver ran down Luz's spine as she hugged him from behind.

"Share with Master Brian what happened here. They only want me, and you'd be just a block on their leg," Luz told Francis after the latter signed a soul contract.

The soul contract actually had only the following conditions: Francis will remain silent that Luz ordered the killing of the group, and in return, Luz will do his best to guarantee his life.

Of course, Francis was angry with Luz. But at the end of the day, he was a realist who wanted to live.

"Sister...could we let my friend go home? He has been trying to protect me, your younger brother, since we met you," Luz asked with forced politeness while the girl breathed lightly against his neck.

Her breath sent a shiver down Luz's spine.

'I certainly would have enjoyed her action at any other time but this one. What does she want now anyway? Does she have schizophrenia?? Regardless, I can only hope that she wants to protect me,' went through Luz's head while sweat rolled down his forehead.

"Hmmm... Yes, he can leave. I also want to spend some time alone with my brother," she said, giggling like a little girl.

"Thank you...," Francis replied, exhaling with a sigh.

But before he turned to follow the path further, he glanced at Luz. His expression revealed that he was going to call Master Brian for help. It's only a matter of time before they find Luz.

After Francis was out of sight, the girl became serious and merely muttered, "Follow me. I'll take you to a safe place."

The two ran for the next 30 minutes until Luz ran out of stamina. Sweating, he stood panting while leaning on his knees.

"Come on, we have to keep going," she answered before hesitating.

"I can't...run...anymore," Luz gasped.

"I'll just carry you piggyback then," she stated while Luz tried to stop her.

"No, no, no. Give me a minute to catch my breath, and we can keep running," Luz gasped.

"No way," she replied, and with a groan, Luz got carried by her in a piggyback.

As she continued running in silence, Luz asked, "Why do you actually call me brother even though we are not related?"

"You are like the rest of my siblings and me," she replied, laughing while continuing to run.

Luz was just confused. Her back was warm, and he felt her heartbeat even though he laid his head against her back. But his parasites were in a state of paranoia in front of her, bombardings Luz's head with impulses.

'What the hell do you want?' Luz cursed telepathically at the princes.

The princes in his mana core seemed afraid of her, and they told Luz while trembling, 'Danger. She is very dangerous and strong.'

'Of course, I know she is dangerous and strong,' Luz cursed at the princes. He, himself, had no tomatoes in his eyes.

'No, her parasites are stronger than us,' one of the princes said, and Luz was shocked.

Shocked, he turned his attention back to reality and asked quietly in a shaky voice, "Sister, can you tell me how I am like your siblings? I don't even know who your siblings are."

Luz's heart was beating very fast, and he was starting to worry that it might burst.

"Hihihihi, my little brother is so excited to meet his other siblings. Well, you carry parasites in your body, and that makes you one of us," she said smiling.

Luz was shocked by her news.

''How the hell does she know that I carry parasites in my body? I've never shown them to anyone. Does she work with Master Simon ?'

"How did you realize I was the host for a bunch of parasites?" asked Luz fearfully with a forced smile.

"You don't need to hide your fear from me. I know that you are afraid of me but don't worry, nothing will happen to you. Instead, your new older sister will protect you from all the bad people out there." she said to reassure him.

"I don't know what people you are talking about, but could you please answer my first question...sister?" asked Luz, who could do little with the information.

"Brother, we will be there in 10 minutes. I'll explain it all to you in peace," she replied calmly before adding, "please hold on to me until then."

Sighing, Luz obeyed and hugged her warm body as she suddenly accelerated her speed drastically. More than 4 Gs acted on Luz as she ran.

The surroundings were getting more and more blurry, and all he had was the urge to vomit.

'I hope we get there soon. I don't know where the hell I'm going to end up, but maybe it can be useful...' went through Luz's head as he fainted.

In the end, he was carried, unconscious, by the girl into the lion's den.

Two children immediately moved to her, and a little boy with blond hair asked: "Sister, who is this?"

"You wanted a sibling, which is why I bought you a new brother," she answered with a smile. 

"But I wanted a younger sister," he commented, annoyed.

"Better a brother than no new sibling," she replied as he petted the head of both of them.

"But sister, why is he so weak? Why doesn't he have any control over his body? I can hear his annoying parasite from here," asked the other child that was a girl with brown hair.

"It's because he was probably kept somewhere elsewhere and only escaped later on. We will find out why he has the least control of his parasites," the older sister assured the girl before kissing the two on each of their cheeks.

An hour later, Luz woke up in a separate room.

The room was small and only had a couch and a chair. Apart from that, there was no decoration there. Slowly Luz came back to himself, and he mumbled aloud: "I seriously thought that I got kidnapped by a girl who has a brother fetish. But I don't see her. Luckily, because otherwise, I would be worried."

He passed both hands over his eyes, and a familiar voice replied, "So that's how you talk behind your older sister's back," as she slowly slid her arm around his neck.

"Ehm, I love you very much, sister," Luz replied with a forced smile.

'Shit, it wasn't a dream after all.'

"You're from the Magical Medical Institute too, aren't you?" the girl asked while raising an eyebrow.

"What is the magical medicine institute? To be honest, I never heard of it. I was only hunting deer because they were paying well for it," Luz answered with a puzzled look.

She was also confused by now and repeated her question again, "So you're not someone who escaped from the medical institute?"

Both stared at each other in silence before Luz slowly dared to respond, "I think there is a misunderstanding between us. I've never been to the medical institute, and why do you keep asking about it?"

The girl pulled out a knife, and in the next moment, the point of the blade was 2 millimeters away from Luz's left eye. His heart was beating in his throat, and he heard the girl ask after taking a deep breath, "Did you escape from the magical medical institute, and if you are not from there, why do you have unconventional parasites inside you?"

1