91. Only we two.
16 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A sharp pain shot through his body and his mana channels, which cleared all the residue that accumulated inside them over time. After that, a thick stream of mana passed through these channels at regular intervals. These intervals grew shorter by the second while the pain increased with the seconds.

By now, Gab was breathing irregularly. A sharp pain was coming from his mana core that slowly moved over to his heart. There, the pain remained for a long time, which felt like eons for Gab, who was trying to suppress the pain he felt.

Only after the pain subsided did the latter open his blood-red eyes, which glared into the void, where the choices from earlier were still floating in the air, even if they were blurry.

Sighing, Gab took a deep breath while a few sparks were leaving his body every once in a while. As of now, he looked like something that got loaded up with electricity. All his body hair was standing up while the electricity only wanted to escape his body.

Gab, who felt a current shooting through his body, had only one thought.

'Heh. How do I use that now?'

But unfortunally, he had no control over the current that was shooting through his body. But he also felt something else moving inside his body that wasn't the current.

'That gaseous thing shooting through my body must be mana. Well. how do I even use that?'

It felt as if the Creator of the dungeon had heard his thoughts and sent him answers to his questions because, in the next moment, he felt a sharp pain shot through his head. His head was almost bursting as he gained many new memories, which he would need some time to analyze.

These memories merely contained the basics of magic while mostly focussing on weaker thunder spells up to the beginner level. Spells from other categories weren't included, which is bullocks if you were to ask the author.

Gab fell through his knees as he was overwhelmed by these memories.

After gaining back his eyesight, Gab noticed a red note floating over these choices, from which he could have chosen earlier.

Curios, the latter stood up to read it.

It merely stated: "Unfortunally, your credit points aren't enough to buy anything else.."

"Well, hopefully, these credit points or whatever the thing called it, are saved and won't get lost after leaving this goddamn space," muttered Gab to himself as he tapped at the message.

In the next moment, that message got replaced by another one, stating: "You'll be leaving this place now."

"Wait, let me adjust before I get thrown out of this place," shouted Gab as the darkness around him slowly faded away.

It took a few seconds for Gab to return back into reality. But there, the light blinded him immediately, and Gab immediately closed his eyes as a young lady chuckled in the background while his two cats meowed loudly.

"It's ok," muttered Gaba as he patted his two cats, that were snuggling onto him. By now, these two grew bigger again, while their fur grew even more beautiful.

As Gab snuggled onto the two cats, another person was watching him silently.

"Long time no see?" she commented, while Gab asked immediately: "For how long was I away?"

"For maybe like five minutes," Enota commented with a yawn before noticing the sparks leaving his body.

"Wait! Why did you choose thunder? I've already gotten that. Why do you have to ruin the situation? Till now, I've felt like the main character of the dungeon here since I was the only one who got that talent. But now, you've ruined it," she commented with a chuckle.

"Well, I thought whatever the princess chooses for herself can't be that bad, so I went along with it, hehe," returned Gab with a chuckle, before adding: "I've also wanted to remind you that you aren't the main character within that dungeon, even though you are a princess. I'm the protagonist."

Hearing his word, Enota laughed before asking: "Haven't you told everyone that we would end up in a more open place, like a forest? I can't see even a single tree."

Gab nodded his head before replying to Enotas's question with: "Well, that was the rumor I've heard, but it seems like the rumor was false."

Looking around himself, Gab realized that the two were alone in a small cave filled with stalactites.

"Thought so, since that definitely doesn't look like a forest, heh heh. But let's wait for the rest to join us here, even if I doubt that all of us will fit in here," commented Enota, who made herself comfortable on a stone.

But their comrades never arrived, and after waiting for like thirty minutes, Gab slowly grew impatient, asking the latter: "Have you given them any order fo destroying each other???"

"No, of course not," Enota replied back while shaking her head before commenting: "Maybe, everyone got teleported randomly somewhere in this dungeon."

"Probably, but then we are fucked and can only hope that we will be able to reunite later on before leaving this shitty dungeon. I'll be expecting a lot of casualties if I'm being honest," sighed Gab, as he slowly sat down on the cold floor, as the echoes of water falling from the stalactites were head loudly.

"Anyway, we can't change what happened, but we can make the best out of our situation, so stand up Gab. It's probably an acceptable outcome for us to be alone together here because now you can't avoid me, hehehe," Enota commented as she stood up.

A shiver ran down Gab's spine after hearing those words. But he played it off cool and returned: "Perfect. Then you can act as my private magic teacher."

"Well, that's not what a princess would do, but fine by me. I've got to nurture my own generals and so forth," she stated, and the four moved into the darkness.

1