95. stop drinking!
11 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let me give you some help," shouted the princess with a smirk that almost went to both her ears. At that moment, Gab knew that nothing good will come out of it.

But he continued with the rampage of shooting spikes of various sizes everywhere out of the blood pool that continued to impale the dead and the living alike. He also whipped the rest of the living green skins with joy for throwing him to the ground.

On the other hand, Enota merely placed the blade of her naginata into the blood pool before shooting as much thunder/electricity through it. That alone shocked everyone standing in the blood pool while not even differentiating between foe and her allies.

Gab gritted his teeth as he got zapped by her like crazy. His hair stood up like crazy, while all of his body hair was raised under his armor bc of the electricity shooting through him. His limbs felt numb before a sharp pain shot through his body, almost bringing him down to his knees.

'The power of thunder… is strong.' shot through his head as he slowly gave the girl responsible for that mess a side glare.

The latter merely smiled as innocent as possible at him before saying with a cute voice: "Sorry, my dear general, but I know that you are strong enough to withstand the current, heheheh."

"I'm strong enough, but probably not my two pets," sighed Gab loudly as he shifted his focus to the blood pool.

Sparks were seen shooting over the pool in regular intervals as most of the green skins standing in there twitched incessantly. The lethality of her attack couldn't be put into words, but it sure was overkill.

'Her attack killed around 80 goblins at once while badly injuring the rest of the green-skins.' estimated Gab, before moving his glance to the lucky ones who survived her attack.

These Goblins survived because they stood far away from the blood pools as the current was shot. By now, the rest of the green skins shivered in fear at the sight of what happened moments ago.

On the other hand, Gab's two cats vailed in pain, and he felt a tinge of anger towards the princess for not warning anyone of her move that hurt his two cats.

"At least I can take a short break now after all the hard work," muttered Gab before making himself comfortable in the blood pool.

By now, the tides have turned. The goblins who were eagerly running towards them were now doing a 180 and tried to escape. They began running away as they got hunted by the rest. Gab's cat jumped angrily on the Goblins, ripping their heads from their bodies. In the worst cases, their spines got even ripped out through that process.

"Don't you want to help us kill the rest of the Goblins?" asked Enota as she threw a throwing knife at a running goblin, hitting it right between its brows.

"No, not really. My princess is strong and independant~," commented Gab before giving her a thumbs up.

Hearing his words, Enota merely chuckled before telling him: "Fine. I'll be taking care of the rest, so rest for now."

Gab nodded before closing his eyes and absorbing the blood around him. But after absorbing like one-third of the blood pool, he soon reached a barrier.

'This is definitely not the end,' thought Gab as he forced his body to fill with even more of the liquid while his body slowly ached by it. His breath grew rapid, and sweats began to form.

Enota, who by now killed or shooed away the rest of the goblins, walked towards Gab while commenting in amusement: "Gab…Maybe you shouldn't force yourself to absorb everything here, greedy one."

But Gab didn't answer her as he continued absorbing, and it didn't take long till he absorbed so much that blue blood began flowing out of his orifices.

By now, everything was hurting, but Gab knew that wasn't the end. It would be stupid if the Blood core could only absorb that much. There must be something after breaking one's limit, which is why continued. His breathing became more and more irregular, and he slowly reached the point where he found it difficult to breathe, but that didn't stop him.

Seeing in what kind of state Gab ended Enota, slowly placed her palm onto Gab's shoulder before stating: "Gab, it would be better if you were to stop."

In front of her sat a man who was bleeding and absorbing blood like a fountain.

Gab widened his eyes, which were blood red, and replied only, "One moment...please."

Inside his body, the blood slowly reached his blood core which was working overtime, compressing and filtering by the second. By now, the consumed blood in his body well exceeded the threshold for what it could hold. That forced his body to use all of his orifices so that the blood inside his body could leave.

Unfortunally for his body, Gab ignored it. Moreover, he made it worse by ignoring it and actively continued his absorption as he cried and puked blood. This action forced his blood core into an emergency situation. For its host not to burst like an overfilled water balloon, it had to continue with compressing the bloody foreign liquid.

This it did, till it reached a semi-solid state before forcing the viscous fluid with a lot of solid stuff to move through Gab's mana veins. The pain was unimaginable for Gab, who by now was trembling. The solid material scrapped the inside of his mana veins till it reached his chest area. Unfortunally for him, the pain didn't stop there. It merely got worse as the almost solid liquid bored through his flesh, putting him through even more pain as slowly a blue crystal emerged out of his body.

Meanwhile, Gab was sweating buckets as he muttered with great difficulty: "finally," before falling down out of tiredness.

Enota immediately placed her fingers on his throat, where she felt his pulse. Relieved, she commented: "what the hell was he trying to do?" as he slowly placed him back into the liquid. His two cats were devouring the dead goblins. Enota felt envy as she watched them with hungry eyes, devouring the flesh of these creatures without feeling any kind of disgust.

I finally got an idea for the missing 5th brother, hehehe. If anyone wanna hear my idea on his fate lemme know in the comments and I'll be putting it as a spoiler in the next chapter HEHEEHHEEH.

1