Chapter 9
191 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You came to see me Nya.” Lady Lexi uttered before leaping towards Kitty who quickly stepped out of the way, resulting in Lexi hitting the floor.

“I was just about to head out when I heard a familiar voice. That's all.”

“You don’t have to be rude Nya, and how come you didn’t add Nya at the end of your sentence?”

“I have told you countless times that we don’t add Nyaa to all our sentences.” She replied angrily.

“Sorry… I forgot. Tehee.”

“Don’t give me that. I know the girls in your brothel have been complaining about the same thing.” She replied

“Really? First time I have heard about it though. In any case, I should take my leave… If you find yourself needing a place to work, my brothel will welcome you.”

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“Tania will fill you in, just remember what I have said.” She uttered before leaving our brothel.

“Madam Tania. What was that woman doing here?” Kitty asked

Madam Tania looked at her number one girl. Her long black hair, smooth skin, and curvy body were very alluring to the eyes. And that is before you set your eyes on her pretty face and big tits.

‘Some girls have all the luck’ I sighed

“Quickly gather all the girls for an emergency meeting.” She ordered

***

All the girls of the Wow Girls brothel had assembled.

Top of the rank was our fearless leader. Madam Tania. After her, you have the number one girl, Kitty. It would cost you 10 gold coins to take her upstairs for some service. Her clients like all the other Divas, consisted of D-rank and the occasional E-rank adventurers.

After her, was Tracy. With thick long blond hair and big tits. She dressed and acted like a noblewoman. It was her thing and many adventurers found that very attractive. How many common guys can say that they spent a night with a noblewoman? Tracy filled a fantasy that would never come true for your everyday adventurer and it only cost 8 gold coins.

Catherine was the third-ranked diva. She had short red hair and a cute face and acted like an admiring fan, which was a hit among adventurers. She had this natural talent of making you feel good about yourself. Adventurers who had a rough day at work often sought her services and for only 7 gold coins they could get them.

Rose was the fourth-ranked diva and at only 6 gold coins you could spend a night with her. Rose as her name suggests was a beauty. She didn’t even need a gimmick or personality. Adventures were simply drawn to her beauty. She had long red hair with green eyes and a beautiful face.

The last of the divas was Kim. Beautiful and smart. Kim was the go-to girl for sex and information. She had this natural talent of befriending everyone easily. It was that skill that allowed her to capture some D-rank clients.

After the divas, you had the pros.

Lucy was the highest-ranked among them. For 150 silvers adventures could take this white-haired beauty upstairs. She had an athletic body as a result of being a former adventurer herself. She would often be seen chatting up with the guys about the adventures they just had. No one knows why she quit adventuring because she never talks about it. She has short black hair and eyes and dress like a female thief adventurer, which many adventurers find sexy.

Trish was the second-highest pro and it would cost you 100 silvers to take her upstairs. She had long blue hair with red eyes. Soft lips and white skin, made her look like a living doll. A beautiful white living doll.

For 80 silvers, Angelia was available. With long green hair and eyes. She was a beauty that gathered the interest of many adventures. I heard she was a member of a druid clan. They are a mysterious bunch of people who practice witchcraft. I guess that mystery is what attracts adventurers towards her.

Sara or silver Sara, as she is sometimes called would set you back 75 silver coins. Like her nickname suggest, she has silver hair and eyes. As part of her gimmick, she pretends to be cold and heartless with adventurers. She likes to act like this is her original gimmick, but the way she dresses and acts reminds me of a Goth girl but without any piercing and over-black clothing.

Cecilia was the last ranked pro and cost 50 silvers to take her upstairs. She had short brown hair, blue eyes, and a sexy body to boot. This girl was the difference between being an amateur and a pro. Because of that, there was often tension between her and Doris, the highest rank amateur.

Doris had long purple hair and big tits. She had a self-belief in her good looks and would often question her ranking. That being said, she never caused problems for anyone including Cecilia. I guess you can call her a professional in that regard.

Shirley was the second-highest-ranking amateur. Short blue hair with purple eyes. She didn’t talk much but her skills in the bedroom were good enough to earn her the second spot.

Tara was third. She has long blue hair with white tips. She easy going and well-liked. She doesn’t seem to be interested in the rankings at all and spends her time either working or sleeping in her room. I am sure there is a reason for that but I rather not ask.

Julia is worth 10 silvers. Like I described her before, she has short blond hair and light red eyes. She has this cute high school appearance which would have been popular in my former world.

Lastly is me with 5 slivers as my value…

‘5 slivers huh… If I am going to leave a comfortable life, I need to change that value fast.’

 “We all seem to be here. I will cut straight to the point. The elven brothel is planning to open throughout winter at half price. Furthermore, I hear the seven deadly beauties will be coming from the elven kingdom as well.” Madam Tania informed everyone.

10