Chapter 1: Stalking
99 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The family that I've been interested in killing are these rich folks that live in an upper-class neighborhood. I'm actually looking quite forward for this murder since they've been in cahoots with the police and we basically have to cover up for their shit all the time. I mean it pay's well and all but I'm getting sick of being treated like an animal by them.

 

"Well time to figure out their house patterns." I muttered this to myself, what I meant by this is that I'll be watching them for a couple of days and seeing when they leave the house and for how long they leave. Obviously I can't just not head to the police station so I will be calling in sick for the week.

For the past week it was basically the same, the child went to school at 7:30 AM and came home at 3:00 PM
and the two parents went to work at 9:00 PM and arrived back home at 5:00 PM.
I noticed that on Thursdays the parents don't work so this was my chance to strike. My plan is that I'll kidnap the child and then bait out the parents. Since their child is their pride, I doubt that they wont come.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Finally the day has come for me to execute my plan. Ahh the excitement is killing me. With my weapons lined up against my table I grabbed a machete, and a gun and arrived at their house.

let the bloodbath begin~

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Authors note: This is my first light novel I'm making so It's gonna have It's flaws but trust me I have some crazy ideas for this shit, I know it's kinda fast paced right now but that's because I don't wanna take too long to set up the actual plot of the story *wink* *wink*

3