Chapter 2
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's still very egg-conscious.

After two days, I didn't have to think about anything, I didn't have to worry about eating or wearing, and I woke up to sleep and woke up like a god.

But happy days are always short-lived.

By the night before, the mucus from the mosquito eggs had been almost absorbed.

Click-

Wen Zilong suddenly heard an extremely subtle sound.

If it hadn't been in his ears, he wouldn't have heard it.

He hurriedly looked with a pair of compound eyes in the direction where the sound was coming from.

Unfortunately, the mosquito's vision is close to zero.

And it was night, and he couldn't see anything.

Click-

The very subtle sound came again.

Click, click, click—

There were a few soft sounds in a row.

Wen Zilong could feel a stream of cold water flowing into the egg, quickly submerging his whole body.

He subconsciously held his breath.

As more and more water flowed into the eggshell, Wen Zilong felt suffocated.

His body floated upwards with the current.

And it was head down, tail up, and quickly floated up.

A few seconds later, when he felt almost unconscious, his tail finally emerged from the water.

The snorkel at the end opened, and suddenly, the long-lost fresh air poured into the body.

Huh-huh-huh-

He took a big breath of air, like a wolf-like prisoner who hadn't touched a woman in ten years.

At the same time, in his mind, the pale blue virtual interface was displayed without warning.

The pale blue interface, after he got the system, finally changed for the first time: a firework exploded with a bang, exploding into countless small flowers.

As the small flowers continued to fall, four large silver glittering characters appeared on the interface:

[Congratulations on the upgrade]

Wen Zilong was overjoyed, it could be regarded as an upgrade!

Then, those four words disappeared and were replaced by the previous body data:

[Name:Wen Zilong]

[Species: Mosquito]

[Level: Level 1]

[Strength:1/10]

[Speed:1/10]

[Innate ability: vision beyond the usual mosquitoes + night vision]

[Ultimate Goal: Evolve into a Dominant Dragon]

Finally upgraded!

Wen Zilong was a little excited.

After evolving to level 1, his strength and speed increased a little.

And first, try the strength and speed of these 1 points.

Thinking of this, he tried to swim twice in the water.

As a result, his speed was twice as fast as the other mosquitoes around him who had just broken out of their shells (the scientific name was Xiao Xiao).

He tried again to use his tiny body to stir a weed.

As a result, the water weeds that could not have been stirred by the widows at all were forcibly moved by him.

Wen Zilong was overjoyed: It seems that the speed of this 1 point is equivalent to twice as fast as that of ordinary widows; the strength of 1 point is also equivalent to twice as big as that of ordinary widows.

1