Chapter 1
60 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wen Zilong was a little depressed.

 Because at this time, his whole body was soaked in a viscous transparent liquid.

 But that wasn't the main reason he was depressed.

 The main reason is that his body is no longer human.

 Instead, it was a translucent brown body, which looked like a wingless dragonfly, but was much smaller than a dragonfly, less than a millimeter long.

 To be precise, at this time, he was in a mosquito egg the size of a needle's eye.

 After he was reborn, after two days, he had just grown a body in this egg.

 After death, others are all crossed or reborn, they all become gods and immortals, become Buddhas and demons, pour themselves well, and directly become mosquitoes.

 Where does this Nyima go?

 With a word in his heart, Wen Zilong opened a virtual interface in his mind.

 Although the reborn mosquito made him feel very depressed, god was not too thin for him, and the necessary plug-ins for the reborn and the crosser were still equipped with a set for him.

 I saw a few lines of words on the pale blue virtual interface.

 [Name:Wen Zilong]

 [Species: Mosquito]

 [Level:0]

 [Strength:0]

 [Speed:0]

 [Innate Ability: None]

 [Ultimate Goal: Evolve into a Dominant Dragon]

 Every time he saw this ultimate goal marked with a striking red line, Wen Zilong wanted to laugh - but he couldn't make a human expression now.

 Nyima, I'm a mosquito, you let me evolve into a dragon, or dominate a dragon?

 You let the sow "on" the tree, is it more reliable than this?

 However, he had a little expectation in his heart.

 If you can evolve into a dragon when the time comes, the wind and rain will be called, the world will be turned upside down, the left and the right will be embraced, and the three twilights will not be cool?

 YY For a moment, Wen Zilong controlled the virtual interface with his consciousness and turned to the next page.

 I saw a line on the next page:

 [Tip: Please upgrade to level 1 as soon as possible to get a talent skill.] 

 , I also want to upgrade as soon as possible.

 But I'm just an egg now, you tell me how to upgrade an egg as soon as possible?

 Is it difficult to find a female mosquito to sit on top of me and cover it?

 Once again, he spat a groove in his heart, and Wen Zilong tried to open his mouth and yawn.

 But he found that he had not even grown his mouth, and yawned with a yarn.

 In desperation, he could only close his eyes.

 Although I can't see everything outside for a while, I can feel the temperature of the sun.

 The warm sunlight makes him feel comfortable, and this kind of weather is best for sleeping lazily.

 In the past, when he was a college student, because of the poor family conditions, he could only get up early every day to study in the dark, and work tired and tired.

 His only wish at that time was to sleep beautifully, and to sleep in the dark of the day?

 Now that it has become a mosquito egg, it can finally get its wish.

 It didn't take long for Wen Zilong to fall asleep.

 While he was asleep, his body slowly absorbed the mucus around him and grew silently.

2