Ch. 006 – We will survive!
1.1k 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch. 006 - We will survive!

As Nepgear and Uni, now holding hands tightly, walk down the corridor, a thought comes to the Planeptunian girl.

"I've been wondering, Uni. What happened to you that you got this HDD?"

"Oh, this? Well, when I first left, I was in a watery cave. Turned out the thing was actually a mimic."

"A mimic? You mean like... a chest monster?", asks Nepgear, as she has never heard of a mimic being anything but a chest.

"Yeah. Mimics can actually be almost anything, and that one was an entire cave. I barely escaped by blasting it, but that wrecked my rifle. After that, I was captured by some military-looking folks. Their commander, an adult woman roughly like Vert but closer to Noire in personality, took me in for questioning and...", Uni wanders off while blushing.

Nepgear gets what the silence implies.

"So she helped you transform?"

"Yeah, and then I looked like this." to which Uni does a twirl on her heels, feeling exceptionally light on her feet. "This form might be the most showy I've ever worn, even beating that black bikini version of my regular HDD, but I can't deny that it feels amazing."

Nepgear as well hovers upward a little, slashing imaginary foes with her cyber-sword at a speed completely unfamiliar to her, then takes aim at a few loose rocks on the path and blasts them to dust with the gun function. Unexpectedly, the impacts leave decently-sized craters in the ground.

"...Oops." is all she can say, holding her hand behind her head in embarrassment.

"Looks like that form super-charged your gun. But can you even aim that thing?"

"What? Uh, let me check."

As Nepgear does a few basic maintenance actions, unexpectedly her horn-like head device opens and a tiny transparent screen with various symbols glides over her left eye.

"Ohhh, a targeting assist screen. How lucky! Well, with that I shouldn't have any trouble aiming.", she says with a smile.

----------

A short while later, the two teenage-looking candidates find themselves in a much stranger environment; the floor, the walls, even the ceiling are all covered in a strange pinkish, organic substance. A foul smell lingers in the air and everything slightly moves as if alive.

"Ugh, by Noire! What is this place!?"

"It seems to be some kind of organism that has corrupted the area. We should be very careful here..."

With slow and deliberate steps, weapons at the ready to react at a moment's notice, the two girls proceed forwards. Wary of any possible attack, they make it slightly further. Their shoes sink into the meat moss, making squelching sounds with every step, and the smell only becomes stronger the further they get.

"*Ssszzzz ssszzzz* *Slither*"

"Uni, watch out!", shouts Nepgear as she strikes to the side with her sword, destroying a bunch of tentacles in the process that tried to ambush the two of them.

Uni immediately reacts, bringing her sharp tail down on any appendages that try to strike at her while Nepgear slashes the remainders with her blade or mauls them with her new drone bits.

As the tentacles attack ever more ferociously, the two switch to long-range and fire volleys of shots in all directions, burning the environment to cinders. Strange shrieks confirm their earlier concerns: the area really is alive and they walked right into it. A sneaky tentacle manages to evade the energy blasts and wraps itself around Nepgear's leg, pulling hard on her and making her lose balance!

"Oh no! Uni!", she shouts, but sees that another tentacle got Uni in the same manner.

Wasting no time, more tentacles rush in and wrap themselves around the girls' arms, legs, and necks to strangle them to make them unconscious.

"WIND STORM!"

"FLAME STORM!"

Two loud shouts come from the distance while powerful winds and extremely hot flames come rushing down the corridor, destroying the tentacles. Nepgear and Uni fall to the ground, gasping for air.

"*Cough, cough*... Ahhh!"

"*Cough*, N-Nepgear, are you alright!?"

"I'm *Cough*, I'm fine..."

With only a moment to rest, the monstrous tentacles come back, but Ram and Rom appear on the scene and start slashing and blasting them with magic.

"Haaaa! Flame Rush!", shouts Ram, flames wreathing around her as she burns everything trying to touch her.

"Ice Nebulaaaa!", answers Rom, casting powerful icicles that pierce all in range while freezing the ground, walls, and ceiling clean over.

The combined attacks quickly produce a thick mist, which the two twins use for their final attack:

"SHINING RAIIIIIN!!!", they shout together, and bring light and destruction to the place. The meat moss disappears as if cleansed, leaving only stone walls behind.

"Miss Nepgear, Miss Uni? Are you alright?", Rom asks, concern clear in her voice.

"We've been... doing better for sure. Thanks for the save, this could have gone really badly..."

"Thank goodness you arrived."

----------

The four girls take a break; sitting down, they chatter about what they have been doing so far.

"So I noticed you two also have altered HDDs. They look good on you. But are you alright otherwise?", Uni asks.

"We're doing well. You could even say we're doing very good, tehe. Isn't that right, Rom?", Ram says while stealing a kiss on Rom's cheek.

"Yes, that's right. Things are going pretty well, now that we're all back together.", Rom answers, going for a bolder kiss straight on the mouth.

"Oh what the goodness, you too?", Nepgear asks as she notices that Ram and Rom hold themselves quite differently now - the way lovers would.

"Blanc is gonna have FUN with that, hahaha.", Uni adds.

"Not to mention Mina, that rule stifler.", Ram can only add with a cheeky tongue-out.

"You know, this might be a great reunion and all, but you broke the rules, and thus I have to punish all of you."

"The rules? What are you tal---", Uni tries to ask, but immediately notices a change in the air and ducks down.

The celebratory mood so rudely interrupted, the four girls jump into place, back-to-back, and ready their respective weapons. Alas, it is of no use.

A giant black bolt of lightning strikes from the ceiling, too quick for everyone to react, and the resulting explosion blasts everyone aside, leaving a massive crater in the ground. At least Rom was able to lessen the impact by quickly producing some form of energy shield, but it was still not able to take the full brunt of the impact.

So distracted, none of them is ready as pink gas fills the room, forcing itself straight into their lungs and blurring their thoughts. Everyone except Ram, that is. Her ability gained in this place already keeps her constantly aroused, so the gas really makes no difference to her. She easily shakes it off even as the other three girls can't help but masturbate helplessly, too horny to resist their throbbing bodies.

"You think this will bother me!? Blast Rush!", she shouts, wind energy surrounding her and dissipating the gas quickly.

"And another! Ice Storm!", she continues, controlling the icy air and directing it towards the passages from which the gas came in to freeze them shut.

She runs towards Rom to get her up and hopefully sane enough to cast some form of spell to help... But Rom is too aroused to do anything but touch herself and babble incoherently, so Ram does what she can to ease her sister's fiery hunger for pleasure. Thankfully it works quickly enough, and Rom can concentrate just enough to cast an area mind heal.

As everyone comes to, some lingering arousal still present but not overwhelming, the girls decide that they need to end this immediately - if their enemy can do something like this, they need to be taken out as soon as possible.

"Uni, I need you to get the XMB Cannon out!", Nepgear shouts, which Uni immediately understands and concentrates. While not as easy as it usually is, she successfully summons her true HDD weapon, a giant black energy cannon larger than she is tall.

Nepgear links her new targeting system with Uni, the connection making them feel oddly close, and Nepgear adds her own gun-sword as additional components to provide even more energy to the XMB.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!? STOP! STOOOOP!!!"

The voice tries to discourage them, but Ram and Rom already expected it; the two Loweenians had just enough time to create a proper shield this time. Black lightning rains down on the quartet again, but this time it disperses harmlessly even though it takes the defence barrier down.

"Charge ready! Nepgear, target it now!"

"5 degrees up, 37 degrees right. Fire when ready!"

The XMB Cannon's low hum signalling being fully charged, Black Sister wastes no time giving the shot. An ear-piercingly loud roar sounds as a massive, blindly-white energy beam comes out of the huge gun, smashing straight through the ceiling, and another, and another, and another!

Powerful defence barriers are erected with haste and broken through just as quickly, the voice having severely underestimated what properly pissed-off goddesses can really do. The furious blast erases everything in its path, straight to the control room.

The four girls immediately fly upwards, knowing that not using this opportunity may well doom them, and they find themselves in a highly technological room. Computer consoles and monitors line the walls of the round room, and in the middle is

"Croire!", Nepgear recognises the evil fairy on sight.

"Who's she? Is she some kind of evil Histoire?", the other three wonder, which Nepgear more or less confirms.

"My, that could have gone super bad. Don't cha know how to play nice?"

"Oh I think playtime's over. Any last words?", comes the court answer from Uni, her weapon already charging again.

"Wowowow, let's not be hasty here, okay? What do you girls want? Surely we can make a deal?", the diminutive dark-skinned fairy offers.

"No. Uni, please toast her.", comes Nepgear's curt reply.

"Gladly!"

"Oh shi-!" Croire has no time to react. Should she teleport out? Dimension-hop? Throw up another shield??? Nothing fast enough comes to mind as the glowing barrel of the XMB glares down at her. Things just go white... and it's the end for her. The immensely powerful beam cannon incinerates every last piece of the dark fairy so completely and utterly, nothing is left but another huge hole in the wall.

Alarm sirens and error message start ringing out, the equipment lining the walls throwing malfunctions and overloading, causing several monitors to explode in spectacular fashion. The structure shakes and rumbles, the light pouring in from the outside revealing that everything is breaking down - the tower itself lost control and begins to collapse.

"N-Now what, Nepgear!?", her three teammates shout in alarm, but Nepgear remains oddly calm.

"We must go upwards, there's a strange power signature on the floor above us! It has to be the teleporter!", she shouts over the noise and sends her maw-like giant claws out to carve a way.

Acting quickly, the four of them find themselves in front of an exact copy of the dimensional transportation device that got them into this mess in the first place, thankfully already active... but flickering badly.

"Jump in, it's our only chance!", commands their leader and the others don't hesitate. With a white flash, and an odd sensation of time being not quite right, the four find themselves in the forest they started in.

"L-Looks like we're back... Oh thank goodness."

The others can only agree with Nepgear, but then notice something odd: they are all still in their altered HDDs. Try as they might, none of them can deactivate those forms, and with the Hyperdimension's regular shares rushing in, it actually only feels weird even trying to...

So the four give up on that for the time being and decide to go to Nepgear's place in the capital of Planeptune to rest a little. That is, until...

"Rooom!", Ram suddenly shouts, clinging to her sister-slash-lover.

"Hm, Ram? What is it?", comes the sweet answer, but Rom can already guess.

"I want to do it with you! I want to do sex!"

Completely unashamed, Ram starts fondling Rom, who in turn quickly gets turned on, but she has to deny because it's really not the place... until Nepgear offers a way out.

"I understand how you two feel, I also want to cuddle up with Uni."

"N-Nepgear! ...Not in front of them."

"Oh please, they already know. So let's head to my room and do it there. I have a balcony, so we can just fly over. The shares should help us out."

So decided, they all start flying, much faster and more controlled than usual. It's as if their new HDDs turned their abilities into overdrive. The air on the way feels so much clearer, colours and sounds so much more vibrant and impressive...

In no time at all do they reach the balcony high up on Planeptower, Nepgear opening the door and immediately falling on her comfy bed surrounded by her many plushies... but not without first grabbing Uni as a pillow to hug.

"Rom, Rom! C'mon, let's do it!", nags a very impatient Ram, already trying to take off her clothes, but then she has a better idea. "Actually, we haven't all done it together yet! How about it?"

A little baffled at the bold suggestion, Uni nonetheless agrees. Rom also nods, but Nepgear... seems to need a little convincing. As such, Ram turns around and shakes her butt seductively, which seems to work rather well.

"Well? Do you like what you see, Nepgear? Do these sexy-cute bodies not excite you a whole lot?"

"If Miss... no, if Uni says it's alright, then it should be fine with Nepgear too, right?"

"...Ah, what the goodness, why not? While I love Uni the most, I love you two as well, so if you're all fine with it, then sure!"

"But I'll still your number one even after this, you get that?"

"*Kiss*, of course, Uni! No question there."

"Well then, since Nepgear is the leader, it only makes sense that we make her feel good first! Right, Rom?", Ram declares.

"I agree. Ehehe."

"Makes sense to me.", agrees Uni.

"Wh-Wh-What!? Wait!" As her teammates all look at Nepgear, mischievous twinkles in their eyes, she realises she has very little time to prepare... especially with Uni tightly hugging her.

"Then please excuse me.", Rom shyly says as she pulls up Nepgear's top and starts playing with her breasts, gently touching her left nipple while sucking slowly on her right. The pleasurable feeling from Rom's loving motions makes Nepgear squirm about, but with Uni holding her and kissing her on the mouth, only muffled moans escape.

Ram meanwhile takes a bolder approach by putting herself between the Planeptunian girl's legs and carefully removing her bottoms. This isn't without pain though, making Nepgear cry out as the device gets loose with a jerk, pulling on her clit as it finally comes off. Ram, however, does not seem to notice and is mostly fascinated by the shape and scent of Nepgear's pussy. First she touches it in various ways, trailing her fingers, but then boldly puts her mouth forward, tongue out, and digs in.

Much louder moans escape from Nepgear, her breathing uncontrolled from the pleasure of the three-way attack of her friends, each of whom started touching themselves as well. As the minutes pass, everyone gets close to cumming due to the excitement, with Nepgear being the first to scream out loud, followed by everyone else in short order.

"Aaaah, hah, haha... ahhhn...", is all Nepgear can give, drained but happy from the intense orgasm she just had. The fluffy feeling lasts for a while, and she realises the others had come closer to cuddle her... and also fell asleep.

"Guess they were pretty k.o. after our adventure after all." Close to falling asleep herself, she manages to get the bed sheet over her friends and herself before consciousness does leave her and she slumbers off.

----------

The next day, Nepgear wakes up with her mind swimming and feeling a strange weight on her body. Looking under the bedsheet, she finds her still-transformed friends, all sleeping peacefully. Something in her probably hoped yesterday's events were just a dream, but those doubts are quickly undone when she looks at herself and finds her half-dressed body, slightly more filled out than usual.

"Goodness, do I really have to walk around like this all the time now?", she wonders to herself with mild dejection in her voice.

"Well, I like it."

"U-Uni?"

Turning around, it seems that Uni has woken up already, a confident smile on her face as she says that.

"*Kiss*, good morning, sleepyhead."

"*Kiss, kiss*, g-good morning..."

Not bothered by the situation, Uni puts one of her hands between her girlfriend's legs and starts playing with her pussy. The other wanders to her chest and her mouth nibbles on her ear. As Uni puts her tongue out to gently lick Nepgear's left ear, the purple-haired girl can't help but moan in pleasure.

"U-Uni, Uni! We can't! Not this early in--- ah, aaah, ahn!" As if perfectly knowing all her nice spots, Nepgear forgets all her protests and just enjoys her girlfriend's passionate touches. Of course, her loud shouts of pleasure don't take long to wake the twins up.

"Ah, no fair! You're already doing it! Rom, I wanna do it, too!"

"Then m-maybe in the bath? I'm feeling so sweaty from everything..."

"*Kiss*, of course. We're off to Lowee. Have fun."

"Byebye~." Waving goodbye to the two teenage lovebirds, Ram and Rom exit via balcony and make their way home to cold but homely Lowee.

"Do you, ah, think they'll arrive safely?", Nepgear asks while still being handled by Uni.

"Of course. But what's more important right now is me loving you, Nepgear." "Oh, but I love you too, Uni. *Kiss*!"

This goes on for a while longer...

15