Chapter 6 – Two Years {Edited}
8.9k 7 118
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was feeling very tired. Every muscle of my body was telling me to stop, but I forced myself to go a little beyond my limits.

 

I could feel the result of my efforts, the smell of sweat filled my bedroom.

 

... twenty-seven.... twenty-eight... twenty-nine...

 

I could feel my body wanting to give up, right in front of the finish line. I braced myself to don’t let my body collapse and finally...

 

...thirty.

 

Having finally finished my exercises I didn’t let myself collapse on the ground, since that would only be counter-productive. Instead, I started to stretch myself, allowing my muscles to gain more flexibility and reducing the muscular pain post-exercise.

 

I was so focused on it that...

 

“Onii-chan, can I borrow the-WAAAAAHHH!”

 

...I didn’t hear Rina coming.

 

Oh, I forgot to close the door completely.

 

She was at the door of my bedroom avoiding looking in my direction and blushing so much that I could practically see the steam coming out of her ears. Despite that, I could see that she was trying to sneakily look at me.

 

She wasn’t good at disguising it.

 

To be fair, I had the custom of exercising in my room while wearing only my underwear, and after a few months, the muscles of my body were starting to be much more defined.

 

“Oh Rina. Sorry, I’m already finishing”

 

“N-N-N-Never mind! We’ll talk later” said Rina, practically running while leaving the room.

 

I sighed from both exhaustion and a little disappointment from Rina’s reaction. I liked how our relationship had developed, but she was still a little shy in regard to making the next step.

 

Maybe this was just a little too much stimulation for her?

 

I decided to think about that later. My body was drenched in sweat and I wouldn’t think straight before being perfectly clean, so I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

 

While enjoying the sensation of cold water hitting my body I couldn’t help but reminisce about my time here in the capital.

It had been already two years since I moved from my old home.

 

During this time I tried to create a good relationship with my new family, to not have unnecessary trouble, and maintain a peaceful home.

 

At first, things were going great.

 

Anna-nee was a girl very easy to get along with, always willing to talk about practically anything, even if she wasn’t particularly interested, and she was very attentive to other people's needs.

 

Rina was a very energetic girl that shared a lot of my interests. We very often would end up playing video games or discussing anime and manga. Sometimes we would quarrel but nothing really serious, just disagreements about how a few stories should have played out or not, but even then we were having fun.

 

If I had one complaint, that would be that Rina made fun of me a lot because of my height.

 

It was around a year ago that things started to change again.

 

Rina started to hang out with me less and less, and she suddenly stopped reading manga and watching anime so often. She started to treat me coldly and even avoided me sometimes.

 

Anna-nee would sometimes appear to be tired like she was dealing with a lot of things at the same time, but she never talked about it, instead, she would make an effort to avoid this topic or change it when someone brought it up during conversations.

 

Our mom, Yuria, was starting to worry about the changes in the two of them, probably like any mother would be, and I had no idea what was happening.

 

Fortunately, things didn’t remain that way for long, since I realized what likely happened with the two of them not much time later.

 

During these last two years, I didn’t forget to ask the system about all the doubts that I had when it was activated, and the doubts that came only later. Thanks to that now I knew everything that the system could tell me.

 

I also have been unlocking more and more of my memories. It wasn’t like I could suddenly access all my memories at once, but more like they were coming back to me a little at a time.

 

At first, I was only remembering the worst moments of my previous life, which, apparently, were a lot, but with time a few more memories started to return as well. Things like the knowledge that I obtained and stories that I liked came only more recently.

 

It was not much time after the start of the change in behavior of my sisters that I remembered the story they were part of or more accurately the hentai that told their story. Thanks to that I was able to deduce what happened for them to behave so differently.

 

I didn’t want to follow the original script of the hentai, so I immediately moved in a way to change the original story. In the original story, they basically became the sex slaves of the protagonist and I didn’t want that. I had lived with them and learned about them, so reducing them to little more than masturbation toys by blackmailing them wasn’t something that I could see myself enjoying.

 

Thanks to all of that I was able to change our situation in a better direction, but that wasn’t the end of it.

 

Just as I came to know them I also came to care for them deeply. I don’t know if that is familial love or not, but the idea of letting them be taken by other men made me sick.

 

I wanted them to be mine and only mine.

 

And from what I could see, the first one that I should go after is Rina.

118