Chpater 9 – Result {Edited}
8.5k 3 117
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“How-How did you...” said Rina.

 

She was showing a shocked expression towards me, completely caught by surprise by the development of our matches.

 

That was to be expected since I had won two out of three of them.

 

“I was just motivated, that’s all” I said in a very difficult-to-suppress merry tone.

 

“Bu-But that’s impossible! Onii-chan shouldn’t become this good so fast!”

 

“Of course I can. Especially with such a great prize on the line” I said, changing my line of sight to her sizeable breasts.

 

“NM!”

 

My very obvious brazen attitude caused Rina to flinch and cover her breasts with her arms by instinct like she was trying to protect them from a beast.

 

For the record, I managed to beat Rina because she actually doesn’t know how truly good I am at fighting games. It’s true that she had a natural talent for playing this kind of game, but I know that because I played them a lot in order to stay ahead of her.

 

Every time that I and Rina would play together I purposefully would lead her to believe that, despite liking to play them, I wasn’t really good at it while playing them alone in secret at the highest difficulty possible.

 

I knew that at some point Rina would let her guard down and accept the kind of bet that we made.

 

And that moment has finally come.

 

“So, how about my prize?”

 

“Your prize?! Onii-chan, you can’t possibly...”

 

“Don’t tell me that you will back down now Rina?” I said in a tone that clearly showed my displeasure “Every time I lost one of our bets I would fulfill my end of the bargain. Do your homework, do your chores, buy something for you. And now that I won you’re trying to get away scot-free?”

 

My inquiry made Rina speechless and with a very conflicted expression. Just as I had said, every time that I had to fulfill the conditions of a lost bet I would without a complaint.

 

I knew that Rina wouldn’t be able to refuse me now that she was reminded of all the things that I did for her when I lost a bet, no matter how embarrassed she was because of it.

 

“Grrr, fine, fine! I’ll do it! I’ll let Onii-chan touch my breasts!” relented Rina.

 

“No, not just touch. Grope them for twenty minutes, remember?”

 

“Yeah, I know Onii-chan! You idiot! Pervert!” said Rina, almost shouting in indignation.

 

Despite her clear indignation at the situation I couldn’t help myself but smile in satisfaction and anticipation.

 

Finally, after so much time.

 

Right after accepting the inevitability of what was about to happen, Rina got up from the ground and went to the door. For a second I thought that she would try to escape, but she actually closed the door and locked it.

 

 I guess that she doesn’t want Mom and Anna-nee to catch us by accident.

 

Suddenly a thought came to my head and I took my phone from my pocket.

 

Turning in my direction Rina saw what I was doing and her eyes widened a little in surprise. But that expression changed to one of anger.

 

“What are you doing?! You can’t film this! I”m definitely not going to do this if you try to film this!” said Rina.

 

Before she was clearly embarrassed and indignant about what we were going to do, but this time I could see actual anger on her face. Clearly being filmed was something that she absolutely wouldn’t do.

 

Now, that’s surprising. I didn’t think that she would be so against being recorded.

 

Considering what I knew about her from the hentai it’s difficult to imagine that she would be so angry about recording in video what we were going to do.

 

But it’s not like she needs to be so upset.

 

Trying to calm her down a little I showed her what I was really doing on my phone.

 

“Relax, I’m just putting a timer so that we know when my time is up”

 

Rina locked in my phone and once she saw that I was telling the truth she nodded in satisfaction.

 

I got up from the floor and went in her direction, stopping right in front of her.

 

“You have only twenty minutes Onii-chan, remember? And you promised to only touch them over my shirt, remember?” asked Rina.

 

“I know Rina. I won’t break my promise”

 

She nodded in satisfaction towards my response and stayed there, completely vulnerable and allowing me to start whenever I wanted.

 

I could see by her expression that she was extremely embarrassed but determined not to show it to me. But that wasn’t the only thing that she was feeling. Looking more attentively at her I was able to notice how her body was trembling a little.

 

She was nervous. Anxious.

 

This was the first time that someone of the opposite gender was going to touch her body and it was me, her older brother. It would be strange if she weren’t feeling nervous about the situation that she was putting herself into.

 

But I suspected that wasn’t the only reason why she was nervous.

 

Ever since I recovered my memories of the hentai that my new family was part of I had been recalling every single moment of it, trying to learn everything that I could that might be helpful in my objective of conquering them. Knowing them as people was obviously something important, but I was certain that the hentai would give me a few details that otherwise would be very difficult to learn.

 

Thanks to that I was able to deduce three things in regard to Rina. One of them was just a suspicion that I had, something that it was unlikely that I would be certain of for some time.

 

But the other two will be confirmed at this moment.

117