Chapter 24 – First Blowjob(♥) {Edited}
9.1k 4 125
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I thought that I was overwhelmed by pleasure before. That the sensation of Yuria’s soft and dainty hands was the most incredible sensation that I would feel in a long time.

 

I was wrong.

 

Ohhhhh, so wonderfully wrong.

 

The moment her mouth enveloped my manhood, I felt like a bolt of lightning passed through my entire body. I couldn’t possibly describe how wonderful and novel that experience was at the time no matter how much I tried.

 

The warm atmosphere of her mouth, the wet sensation of her saliva around my member, and the way that her dexterous tongue stimulated my penis. It was undoubtedly an experience, unlike anything I could ever imagine.

 

She moved her head up and down slowly and tenderly, creating very audibly slurping sounds and at the same time masturbating my member with one hand while caressing my balls with the other.

 

"Ahhhnn... Ugnghh...”

 

I could only moan at her merciless teasing and stimulating hands. It was impossible for a little virgin like me to not be completely dominated by a woman so experienced and knowledgeable in the arts of sexual pleasure such as Yuria.

 

For all of my ambition of forming a harem in the future, I still was nothing but a virgin that didn’t manage to have any experience in my previous life and Yuria was a gorgeous vixen that had experience with an uncountable number of partners.

 

It was nearly impossible to not be dominated by her.

 

“*Slurrp*.... Uhnn... *Slurrp*... *Lick*... Aghnn...”

 

“Arghh... Uhhhnnn... Fuuuck...”

 

She continued to taste my member with her mouth, caressing every part of it with the most care in the world, delicately massaging the shaft, and tenderly licking and kissing the head.

 

One might imagine that for a woman that was almost out of control last night, she would ferociously attack me, with every intention to make me cum as fast as possible.

 

But that’s not what happened.

 

She was taking care of me, making sure that this experience would last as much as possible.

 

The same as before every time I felt that familiar pressure in my groin, indicating that I was about to release all of my sperm from my balls, Yuria slowed her movements and squeezed her hand around the base of my stiff member.

 

She made sure that moment would continue for as long as possible.

 

It was incredible and agonizing at the same time.

 

I couldn’t help but squirm under her care, my body instinctively trying to release the source of its frustration but unable to muster the strength to manage.

 

I was constantly stopped by a combination of Yuria’s devilish techniques and the inability to properly use my strength under the influence of such overwhelming pleasure.

 

If I thought before that being unable to cum during a handjob was torture, then right now I’m in the deepest parts of a hell of pleasure.

 

I don’t know how much time passed in which I was immersed in that tortuous pleasure, but eventually, I felt that Yuria had finally stopped sucking me.

 

“Are you enjoying this sweety?”

 

Even while talking she continued to play with my manhood, making sure that the pleasure accumulated there didn’t diminish not even a little.

 

After so much stimulation for who knows how long, my brain had turned to mush. I was barely able to form the words necessary to answer her question.

 

“Y, yesss. It’s i-incre-credibleeee” 

 

“Hehehe, that’s a relief. It seems mommy hasn’t lost her skills”

 

She had a playful and teasing twinkle in her eyes, almost as if seeing me ‘suffer’ under her care was fun and invigorating for her.

 

I was both happy and frustrated to no end. Happy that she seemed to have lost all of the reservations from before and frustrated that I was so controlled by her techniques.

 

I mean, I know that logically it was to be expected since she had much more experience, but my pathetic male pride couldn’t accept that.

 

Almost as if she was capable of reading my thoughts Yuria giggled again, like she was finding the situation amusing.

 

“Hehehe, maybe it’s time for us to finish this, don’t you think?”

 

“Wha...”

 

Before I could even for a word, Yuria put my rod back in her mouth again and started to suck with an invigorated vigor.

 

*SLURP*SLURP*SLURP*SLURP*SLURP*SLURP*

 

“GUUUUNHHHNNN...”

 

It was completely different from before. My body bolted up and down like it was being electrocuted constantly.

 

Her face looked similar to those hentai showing a vacuum blowjob, almost distorted in the way she was sucking my manhood.

 

Any delicacy and care were blown out of the window. She was sucking me so hard and fast that my mind could keep up with that much stimulation.

 

I could only groan and moan from the overwhelming amount of pleasure that my brain was being drowned.

 

It didn’t take long until that familiar pain in my groin came and before I could even think to resist...

 

*SPLURT*SPLURT*SPLURT*SPLURT*SPLURT*SPLURT*SPLURT*

 

...I released all the sperm my balls had stored.

 

The moment that my dick released my semen, my mind came to a blank. My body arched so much that I felt like my back was going to break.

 

It was simply incredible.

 

Yuria didn’t take my rod from her mouth for not even a second, with only her eyes widening a little being a signal that she recognized that I came.

 

*GULP*GULP*GULP*GULP*GULP*

 

She was audibly swallowing my cum, without moving an inch nor showing any signs of displeasure.

 

That amount of stimulation was finally taking its toll on me, as I felt my vision darkening and my mind was starting to become sluggish.

 

“Hehehe, it seems that this was a little too much for my boy. Don’t worry, you can sleep here tonight”

 

As I felt my conscious fading and heard Yuria’s soothing and angelic voice, only one petty and persistent thought was left in my head.

 

‘I swear, one day I will make you faint from cumming!’

 

And with that oath in my mind, my mind was finally swallowed by darkness.

125