Chapter 45 – The First Time (Part II) (♥)
6.9k 8 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I opened her folds and started to lick her cave.

 

“NHHHMN♥...”

 

I tasted slowly her wet cave, carefully passing my tongue from up and down to left and right. I inserted my tongue between it’s creases, stimulating all of the places in that area that I could find.

 

“NAHMNN♥... THAT’S IIIIT♥...”

 

I did my best to pay attention to her reactions. Finding every possible place that might cause a bigger reaction. I changed the speed and strength in which I tasted her constantly, sometimes licking randomly and strongly, other times gently and slowly, doing my best to determine what she was liking more.

 

At some point I found her camisole to be annoying, since it was making it difficult to se her face, so I tried to take it off her. Sensing what I wanted Yuria took off her current nightwear, passing through her head to don’t make me stop, and threw it to some corner.

 

Without nothing in my way anymore, it became much more easy for me to see how Yuria was reacting to my attack on her pussy. I could easily see how her beautiful face was filled with so much pleasure, how I finally manage to cause her contort in glee and arousal.

 

Finally I decided that it was the time to play with a part of her that I have been neglecting. Before she could do anything to stop me, I moved my mouth from her wet cave and inserted two of my fingers in it’s place, and went straight to the small bottom that was right above.

 

I only squeezed a little with my lips, but that cause a major reaction.

 

“GHUUUUNNMNHNMNH♥♥♥♥♥♥♥...”

 

Her head went backwards, so I couldn’t discern her expression, and her body jerked intensively, her back bent in a way that made it lose contact with the bed and a little gush of warm liquid came from her pussy.

 

That could be only explanation for that.

 

She had cummed.

 

I actually manage to make Yuria cum!

 

It had took every fiber of my being to not just mindlessly pounce at her, but it paid off. The sensation that her love juices left in my hand, the warm and it’s scent, were making me start to lose the small amount of sanity that I had, so I immediately went to taste her honeypot again.

 

“GNHAMNHMMNH♥♥... TAAAKAASHIIII♥♥♥...”

 

Her voice escaped her mouth, almost looking like a shout. Thank the heavens that the walls of the house were thick, or Anna and Rina would have woken up by now.

 

The moment I started to lick her wet cave again, Yuria put her hand on my head and pressed me against her pussy. It seemed that, whatever I was doing, she was really liking.

 

“THAAAT’S IIIT♥... MOOORE♥♥...”

 

I entered an almost hypnotic state, thinking of only how to make her experience as much pleasure as possible. I alternated between liking and teasing the folds of her pussy to sucking and nibbling the clitoris.

 

When my mouth was on her pussy I used one of my hands to squeeze and lightly twist her clit, which always caused her to react intensely. When I used my mouth to lick, suck and play with her clit, I teased her pussy with my hand, inserting my fingers on her to stimulate the walls of her cave, feeling how it contracted and reacted to my advances.

 

My actions were constantly making her react differently, sometimes pressing both of her hands hard on my hand, using only one hand to press my head while the other went to the covers, holding it so tight that it might rip from the strength.

 

She convulsed two more times to my advances, gushing a stream of warm liquid coming from her pussy. At that point I finally stopped, letting her have a moment to catch her breath.

 

She laid in the bed, a look of pure happiness on her face, her body sometimes twitching a little.

 

Seeing her like that filled me with pride. It was a little petty of me, but I could never truly accept that she so easily dominated me on this last few days, making me be completely at the mercy of her advances, despite my rational side saying that it was normal for an inexperienced virgin like me to be under the control of a woman like Yuria.

 

Even in the beginning of today’s activities between us, despite me having her body at my mercy, she somehow still was in control, saying and teaching me how best she liked to be pleased.

 

My pathetic male pride was crumbling at that point.

 

But now it looked like I manage to truly gain a victory against her.

 

I couldn’t help but smile in happily with the situation.

 

Slowly Yuria supported her self on her elbows, facing me with a surprised and pleased look on her face.

 

“That was, haaah... incredible honey, haaaah...” she said.

 

She was breathing intensely, clearly still trying to recover her breath after what I had done.

 

“Really?” I said, trying my best to not sound ans smug as I was feeling.

 

“Really. I haven’t felt something like that in so long. You haven’t done anything like that before?” she asked, clearly surprised that I manage to make her cum so intensely on my first time.

 

“Never. I guess, I’m just naturally talented” I said, not able to not be full of myself a little.

 

I mean... which guy wouldn’t be full of himself in this situation.

 

“Hehehe, I guess you are” she said, clearly amused by my reaction.

 

We could continue with the small talk, but I couldn’t hold myself back anymore. I had already given her plenty of time to catch her breath, so it was time to move to the step.

 

The real reason of why I came here today.

 

However, just as I was preparing myself to take off my clothes...

 

“WOAH”

 

...Yuria moved first.

 

Before I could react or notice anything she flipped me, making me fall on my back on the bed. In an instant she took my trousers off, revealing my my cock in all of it’s glory.

 

“You really shouldn’t have done that honey~♥”

 

Yuria was above me, her body freed from any clothing making even more of my blood to go to my raging erection.

 

But that was not the main focus of my attention.

 

It was the expression on her face.

 

There was nothing of the previous love and affection that I saw. She was now showing the expression of an animal, an intense hunger and desire to mate with the nearest member of the opposite sex that could find.

 

It was like the hearts at the centre of the pupils before had become the pupils themselves right now.

 

Seeing that I felt like a bolt crossed my back, filling me a strange mixture of anticipation and dread.

 

“Mom-” I tired to say.

 

“Do you have any idea how much I was trying to control myself?” but she interrupted me.

 

I tried to say something, but she wasn’t done speaking.

 

"I tried as best as I could to don’t just jump on you, to guide how to best please a woman without losing my control, but then you decided to just surprise me like that~♥” she said, with an urgency in her voice that I never heard before.

 

She then positioned her self above me, aligning her dripping pussy with my hard cock.

 

I could barely breath or even think of moving, filled with nothing but anticipation and a barely suppressed impatience, instinctively knowing what was about to happen.

 

“I just cant hold back anymore~♥” she said, with resignation and anticipation in her voice.

 

And then finally she lowered herself.

101