Chapter 47 – The First Time (Final) (♥)
6.6k 4 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

No sooner those words left her mouth I tumbled myself until I was right behind her.

 

I grabbed her ass with one hand and used the other to align my dick with her cunt.

 

My mind was much more clear hand before, having released my seed twice, so it was much easier than it would be before.

 

In one swift move, I pierced her with all strength that I had.

 

“Nhummn♥”

 

She moaned, releasing a sweet and slightly contained voice. Despite what we had already done, for some reason she was trying to contain her voice again.

 

My pelvis were stuck with her behind, my balls clashing with her vaginal labia. My dick was completely buried in her war cave again, being squeezed and stimulated in a similar and different manner form before.

 

“Don’t hold back now honey♥. I can do whatever you want” said Yuria in a incredibly sweet voice.

 

Her words finally made the last bit of resistance leave me, and I started to move my hips.

 

At first I was going slow, still trying to figure out where she liked more and how she liked as well, but as time passed I started to accelerate as well.

 

Slowly but constantly I was losing control of myself, thinking only in feeling good and reach the peak of pleasure.

 

“Nhanm♥... Nmnhn♥... Hnmnh♥... Gahnmn♥...”

 

Yuria’s stopped trying to hold back again her voice, releasing sounds of pure pleasure and ecstasy.

 

I could not see her face but that only made me more excited, only imagining how much pleasure she was feeling by the sound of her voice and imagining what kind of expression she was making.

 

I felt the urge of lean forward, touching her back with me front and holding her breasts from behind.

 

“NHAMN♥♥... MY BOOOOBSS♥...”

 

Yuria’ voice went higher for a second, clearly liking the extra stimulation that I was giving.

 

I started to to go faster, not bothering with holding back at all.

 

“Hanmn♥... nhnamn♥... huhmnn♥... nahnmn♥...”

 

We both were completely immersed in our own little worlds, not paying attention to anything besides our own needs.

 

The sound of flesh hitting flesh echoed through the room, entering my ears and filling me with a feeling of pure depravity.

 

I was no longer a boy trying to learn how to best pleasure a woman, but an animal in heat seeking only to breed the female beneath me. Yuria was no different, incapable to produce any coherent sound, only moans and grunts leaving her mouth.

”Haah... haah... haah... haah...”

 

“Nhanm♥... ghnamn♥... ahmnn♥...”

 

My hips were pounding her as fast as I could, trying to reach as deep as possible.

 

She was moving herself against me, trying to bury my dick at the very bottom of her vaginal cave. Her hips were gyrating and squeezing, trying to make me climax as fast as possible.

 

I started to feel something very familiar, a growing pressure between my legs and a heat coming from my urethra.

 

I knew what was about to happen.

 

Instinctively I tried to go even faster, trying to make that moment come as soon as possible.

 

“Hanmn♥... hanmn♥... hanmn♥... hamnm♥...”

 

Yuria seemed to notice that I was reaching my limit as well. She started to gyrate her hips with anew enthusiasm, tightening and squeezing my cock even more.

 

It was not long until all that stimulation was more than I could bare.

 

I finally buried my cock in her as deep as I could...

 

“GUUUUHHHUHH”

 

...and released my seed.

 

*SPLURT*SPLURT*SPLURT*SPLURT*SPLURT*SPLURT*SPLURT*SPLURT*

 

“NHAAANNMNAM♥♥♥...”

 

I could hear Yuria’s voice going loud, probably from coming again, but my brain was barely able to process anything at all. My vision was filled with stars, such was the impact of releasing so much with such strength was having on me.

 

There was nothing on my mind besides the pressure on my crotch slowly alleviating and the constant flow of warm semen passing through my urethra.

 

I don’t for how long, but eventually the flow of semen finally stopped.

 

Both me and Yuria fell forward, having lost all strength that we had before.

 

She was breathing heavily, her back trying to rise and fall with the passage of oxygen through her lungs, with a slightly melted expression and her eyes still looking like they had hearts on them.

 

I was no better. After such workout and the incredible amount of pleasure that I just felt, I was doing my best to not just fall asleep there.

 

“That was... haaaah... I have no words” I said.

 

I could not properly describe how my first time had felt. It was such a roller coaster of emotions that it was impossible to put into words.

 

I felt shame, determination, defeat, frustration, excitement, happiness and much more.

 

“I’m glad that... haah... you liked... haah... sweety♥” said Yuria.

 

“...yeah”

 

There was nothing else I could say.

 

Despite everything, I certainly had the best time of my life.

 

I might be out of energy, but I already wanted to do it again.

 

My dick also wanted to go again, not having lost it’s hardness at all, even after having released so much semen three times.

 

Unfortunately the rest of my body did not agreed with my friends downstairs, because I could already feel the aftereffects of our workout already.

 

My vision was starting to show growing spots of black, my eyelids were becoming heavier by the second and my body was starting to become sluggish as well.

 

I tried to get up, mustering all the energy that I still had left to get on two feet.

 

“Mom, I-”

 

“It’s okay sweety” she said, a hint of fatigue in her voice.

 

From the little I could still see, she was also tired as well. Her eyes were closing, her body was relaxing and her breathing was stabilizing.

 

“Don’t worry... you can... stay... zzzz...”

 

She had dozed off.

 

My brain was telling that I had to get up, but I could not for the life of me figure out why.

 

I tried to understand, but Yuria’s back was so inviting. Her body was so warm and soft. I just wanted to embrace and feel comfortable together.

 

‘Maybe just for a moment’

 

I let myself be on top of her. As of by instinct, both of us changed our positions a little and I found myself spooning her.

 

‘This feels kinda...’

 

I finally couldn’t fight the drowsiness any more, and fell asleep.

95