Volume 2 – Chapter 60 – Plays (♥)
6k 2 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

00:30 a.m.

 

“Hhan♥... Hanh♥... Haahn♥... harder Takashi... fuck me harder♥...”

 

I was swinging my hips strong and hard, pounding Yuria without a shred of kindness or mercy. We were facing each other, in the missionary position, completely immersed in our own depraved world.

 

Her legs were crossed behind my back, pulling me even deeper inside of her every time I pounded her. My hands were on her hips, trying to make more easier for me to press all the right spots inside of her.

 

“You like this, don’t you bitch?! Come on, if you really want it than beg for it” I said, my voice filled with a sadistic pleasure from this situation.

 

Her body moved in synch with mine, her hips gyrating and provoking me with it’s sensual moves, her breasts jiggling and bouncing each time our hips smashed with each other.

 

Her hands were holding the sheets of the bed, her nails almost destroying the fabric they were made. Her eyes changed were they were looking constantly, from my own eyes to her pussy being violently pounded by my shaft.

 

“Yes♥! Yes♥! Please! Fuck me with your thick cock♥! Make me forget about everyone else♥!” said Yuria, her voice dripping with lust and desire.

 

Her voice caused me to want to be more rough with her. I lifted one of my hands from her hips and...

 

*Slap*

 

“NHANMN♥♥♥...”

 

...slapped her breasts.

 

She didn’t reacted with surprise or aversion. Her voice had only pleasure and fulfilment, completely content in receiving this rough and violent treatment.

 

I had done this enough times already for me to have an idea of what she liked and disliked, which is way I could do things like that without much worry.

 

“That’s it♥! Don’t hold back♥! Mark me Takashi♥! Mark me as your property♥!” said Yuria, almost shouting.

 

“I will! You are mine Yuria! No man will ever touch again!” I said, dominated by a sense of possessiveness that I never knew had before.

 

“Oooooooh♥! I’m yooours♥! More Takashi♥! Destroy my pussy with your enormous cock moooore♥!” said Yuria, her voice filled with nothing but lust and hunger.

 

She was having small orgasms constantly, the sloshing and wet sounds echoing through the room, making me very concious of how much pleasure I was giving to her.

 

Her voice only drove me to be even more rough with her, my hips meeting her with so much strength that she would likely end up with bruises afterwords.

 

Her words satisfied my male pride deeply, incrementing the carnal pleasure I had with her sensual body and driving me to the edge of rapture. My rational side knew that it was only her way to increase the pleasure for the both of us, but right now that was only a small voice barely audible in the midst of my primitive pride being fulfilled by her praise.

 

I continued to pound her for I don’t know how long, the wet sounds of our passion echoing through her bedroom, our voices drowning in pleasure and desire and lust the only important sounds in our ears.

 

At some point I finally felt the pressure of accumulated seed in my pelvis and accelerated my hips to the fastest speed possible. Yuria felt my dick enlarge a little from my imminent release and increased the tightness of her pussy to an impossible degree. It was impossible for me to describe how she was able to hold me like that, how she could have such precise control of her muscles.

 

I finally couldn’t hold myself anymore and released my cum, grunting from the violent way my seed was crossing though my dick, burying by dick as deep as possible, my vision going a little blurry from the overwhelming sense of satisfaction I felt.

 

*SPLURT*SPLURT*SPLURT*SPLURT*SPLURT*SPLURT*

 

Feeling my sperm entering her Yuria’s eyes went upwards, her mouth twisted in a depraved smile and her tongue was out of her mouth, her back jolted and her nails actually managed to rip the sheets they were holding to shreds.

 

After a few seconds both of us recovered a bit from our own climaxes. Yuria remained lying on the bed, her arms and legs tiredly sprayed besides her, her ashen blonde hair freed form the usual braid and utterly disheveled and sticking to her sweaty forehead . Her look was of pure blissful content and carnal satisfaction.

 

I was feeling tired from our session. This was the fourth time I had cummed inside of her ever since we started, and I was having difficult already in holding myself up.

 

Yuria giggled a little and pulled me towards her, burying me in her mounds.

 

“You don’t need to pretend you’re not tired sweety. I know I am” said Yuria, her voice filled with kindness but also tinged with a little bit of exhaustion.

 

I could hear her breathing a little ragged, tired from from our very intense love making.

 

Ever since we started having sex with each other, Yuria and I have experimenting with what we liked most to do with each other.

 

The answer: everything.

 

There was not a single type of sex that we didn’t enjoyed. Me as the dominant. She as the dominant. Fighting over dominance. Pet play. Slave play. Rape play. Mommy play. Master-Servant Play.

 

It was exiting to the point it was almost scary. She had being extra enthusiastic with it over the last two weeks. I’m not sure why, but I certainly wasn’t complaining.

 

Today we had enjoyed one of our favorites, a bitch being thoroughly dominated by a violent stud. Every time that we tried that Yuria would feel much more pleasure than usual and I would be carried away and just pound her violently, besides the slaps, hurtful pinches and degrading name calling.

 

We both enjoyed that, but afterward we also got very exhausted.

 

I was probably juts as tired as her, if not just a little more. Today’s school activities combined with the karate club schedule were very draining.

 

We stayed like that for a while, trying to catch our breath. As I recovered from our depravity, my mind started to wonder about recent events.

 

It’s being two weeks since school started and things had gone until now just as I was expecting they would.

 

After learning of how much Yurika was bad with directions my sisters insisted in having her accompanying us to school. Her parents didn’t seemed to really have problem with that so they cancelled the driving service and Yurika was going to school with us now.

 

‘Yurika said that they didn’t have as much as before, so why does it look like they are trying to waste money? I mean, they could have just asked us to walk with her from the very beginning’

 

I didn’t think there was a deep reason for that, so I just left that subject.

 

Our walks to and from school became a little more vivid with the addition of a new member to our group. Yurika adapted to our dynamic very quickly and I could see that she was finally getting used to my presence as well.

 

The only thing that bothered me a little was that I had to limit my more bold and unrestrained actions with my sisters around Yurika. She was barely able to handle just me holding her hands, so fondling and kissing my sisters was a little to much or her just yet.

 

Thinking about her innocent reactions brought a small smile to my lips. It was next to impossible to not smile at how she reacted to the most tame of gestures.

 

“Takashi?”

 

I looked at Yuria and she had a curious expression on her face. Apparently she recovered a little of her energy and had noticed my expression.

 

“Is something on your mind?” she asked.

 

“Nothing really. Just happy with right now” I said, being honest but also not wanting to reveal my thoughts.

 

A man should never admit be thinking about some woman while in the embrace of another.

 

“Really? Not thinking about tomorrow?” she asked, a little of skepticism in her voice.

 

“...I wasn’t until you mentioned” I said, not able to released a dry laugh to her comment.

 

She simple giggled a little with an apologetic look, probably noticing that I was telling that truth, and caressed my hair affectionately.

 

As for what she was talking about, it was my debt to repay Rina.

 

A date.

 

She had received the results of her vacation homework and, as I had predicted, he grade was more than enough for her to receive the promised reward.

 

I was actually pleasantly surprised that she asked for a date. The way she shyly muttered that she wanted to spend the day together with me, while trying to deny it was a date but just for me to carries her things was very cute. Anyone with a brain would be able to figure out what she was thinking considering that she wanted only my company, not Anna-nee, Yuria, Yurika or anyone else.

 

I spend a little more time just enjoying Yuria’s softness, the sweet smell coming from her and the calming presence that she game.

 

She embraced tightly, like she was afraid that I might escape or disappear. I enjoyed the feeling of her soft and plentiful beasts gave me when I stick my head between them.

 

I kissed one of her breasts and looked at her.

 

“Night mom”

 

“Good night sweety”

 

Like that both of us relaxed and went to sleep.

80