Volume 2 – Chapter 64 – Dealing with Trash
3.6k 5 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Takashi’s POV)

 

It had taken more time than I thought to choose what Rina would like the most. The line was bigger than I thought, but I eventually manage to choose all pf the pieces that we both would like and go back to our table.

 

But when I got there, I suddenly lost my appetite.

 

I was greeted with a scene that was different from what I remember, but also very similar.

 

Those three, Izumi, Sae and Minako, used to bully Rina back in her old school, making her usual days utterly miserable. They were reason Rina started to distance herself from her usual tastes and from me as well.

 

I hadn’t thought of them in a long time, and I didn’t wanted to remember now.

 

I had already paid for our lunch, so I went immediately to our table. As things had escalated between them, throwing our clothes on the ground and acting like it belong to them now, I accelerated my steps. I could see people murmuring around the entire scene, commenting and judging the situation but not doing anything to stop it.

 

‘Damn mobs!’

 

I saw a few people going somewhere, but I didn’t have in me to ponder about where they were going.

 

I just had thrown our lunch on the table, not bothering to see if it had fallen on the ground or not, when they had take a picture of Rina. I don’t know why they did that, but that didn’t matter because I knew it was for nothing good.

 

Before they could do anything I grabbed Izumi by the wrist, making all four of them to immediately turn to my direction.

 

“Onii-chan!”

 

Rina was the first to react, clearly being relieved that I had come here in time to stop whatever they were doing.

 

All three pieces of trash in front of me finally reacted to my presence, the surprised look on the other two girls transforming into to unease, while Izumi only frowning and showing me a defiant expression.

 

“W-What the hell do you think you are doing?!” demanded Izumi, although she was incapable to hide the fear in her voice.

 

‘Good, she remembers me’

 

“I think that I should be the one asking this” I said.

 

Despite the rage fulling inside of me, my voice came utterly calm. I normally tried to avoid situations that end up in violence, but the fact that those three were bringing misery to Rina again was enough to fill me to a very strong urge to break their bones.

 

I wouldn’t, but I really wanted.

 

Just like last time.

 

“H-Hmph, who do you think-”

 

*Tighten*

 

“GHH”

 

I tightened my grip on her wrist, causing her to grunt from the pain. Her two goons moved to stop me, but a look from me was enough to make them stop.

 

‘So they remember me was well. Even better’

 

“You talk only when I ask, understood?” I said.

 

“You low life!!! How dare-”

 

*Tighten*

 

“GUUHHH”

 

“I asked, understood?” I asked again, acting like I was talking with a child.

 

Her face had nothing but utter indignation and humiliating written all over it, clearly not used to someone defying her will or demanding anything from her.

 

She didn’t say anything but gave me a small nod, showing that she understood my orders. Clearly our last encounter had gave her a clear idea that she shouldn’t test my patience.

 

“Rina, I saw what they were doing before so there’s no need to explain it to me, but what exactly did they wanted to do with a photo of yours?”

 

I wasn’t a complete fool. I had already an idea of what they wanted to do, considering what I learned about them before, but I wanted to make sure.

 

“S-She was saying that they were going to edit the photo and put it online for a bunch of perverts to come after me!” said Rina.

 

“You!!! How dare-”

 

*Tighten*

 

“GHH!”

“You really don’t learn, don’t you?” I said, not bothering to try to hide the disdain in my voice.

 

At this point I was barely able to hold the phone in her hands, so it was easy for me to just take it from her. After it was no longer in her hands I just shoved her away from me, causing her to fall butt first on the ground. Her little goons went after, like trained dogs, trying to make sure she was okay.

 

To my luck her phone hadn’t automatically, so the image was readily available for me, and she hadn’t save or have a feature that save it immediately, so I just had to delete that image on the screen.

 

I deleted the image and threw the phone back to her.

 

She manage to catch her phone, although she almost let it fall on the ground a few times.

 

I didn’t even bother with them anymore, so I turned to Rina to make sure she was alright. She had manage to tide her self a little more, so now she just seemed to have face a large crowd or something similar.

 

“Are you alright Rina?” I asked.

 

“I am. Thanks Onii-chan” said Rina.

 

Rina at first looked fine, but could notice that her body was very subtly trembling. Those three appearing so suddenly had clearly shaken her to the core. That lest me both infuriated and frustrated.

 

“Come on, let’s forget about them. Let me take the clothes from the ground” I said.

 

“Okay. Wait, let me help” said Rina.

 

I was about to say it was not necessary when...

 

“What’s going on here?”

 

...a new person appeared.

 

I looked at the direction of the voice and in there was two uniformed men looking at our direction with very stern expressions on their faces. The most eye catching thing for me however was the batons on their belts, readily available to be used.

 

‘Now that I think of it, a few people went somewhere before, didn’t they?’

 

It looked like some of the witnesses decided to go after a few securities to solve this situation.

 

Knowing that this troublesome situation wasn’t over yet, I could only sigh in resignation to what was going to happen now.

 

‘What a pain’

72