Volume 2 – Chapter 69 – Next Target
4.3k 11 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Takashi’s POV)

 

It’s been three months since school started again, and my daily routine hasn’t changed much.

 

I would wake up, do my daily exercises, eat breakfast, go to school, do club activities, go back home, do homework, and enjoy my time with Yuria whenever I possibly could.

 

There were a few things more in between my days, but in general, it was just that.

 

Despite the relative stability of my days, I never felt so satisfied with my life.

 

After our successful first date, relatively speaking, Rina started to call me to go out with her more often. She still felt embarrassed about it, refusing to admit it is a date, but it was clear to anyone that knew her how much she was enjoying our time together.

 

We would go to the movies, manga cafes, manga stores, to a few school events, and so on. There were still more things that we could do together, but for now, she and I were playing safe and going to places that it was a certainty both of us would enjoy.

 

My relationship continued to progress very smoothly. That was especially true after I bought the skill [Basic Sexual Talent (Pseudo-Passive)]. The skill basically gave me an instinctive guide on how to please women, allowing me to learn what Yuria taught me very quickly. We already reached the point where we were having sex was just for the pleasure of it.

 

I had to say, Yuria could be very thirsty when she wanted. I had long thought that she had a very high sexual craving, possibly the result of her past, but I had no idea how she could be this insatiable. If I wasn’t the one going to her bedroom, then she would come to mine.

 

Actually, it was a little difficult for me to satiate that woman. It almost made my dream of making a harem disappear.

 

Almost.

 

I was also making slow but steady progress in my relationship with Yurika. She’s been accompanying me and my sisters every time we go to school, which increases the intimacy between us. I was already making subtle moves to make her a little more conscious of my presence, like holding her hands in public or being a little less mindful of the distance between us.

 

I had to take a slow approach with Yurika.

 

She was different from my sisters.

 

Yurika was very shy in more personal aspects. I had the impression that if I were to do something with her that she might dislike, she would just smile and bear with it. I had to wait for more than a year until I was certain it was safe for me to make a move in either one of my sisters or Yuria, and that happened only because I lived with them, so I would need a slower and cautious approach with Yurika.

 

If I wanted to make things work with her then I had to be extra careful to not make a mistake.

 

I also made sure to investigate her circumstances. The reason why her family had to move to our neighborhood. From what I gathered her family was formerly the owners of several businesses and lands, which gave them a very influential place in certain social circles.

 

But recently they have been facing turbulent times. Bad investments, unfortunate accidents, bad business decisions. They had been facing one bad situation after another. Since they came from a netorare story I wasn’t entirely sure that all of that was happening due to bad luck or if there was a mastermind behind it. Maybe I was being a little paranoid, but a little caution was certainly necessary.

 

It’s one of the reasons why I was glad to have already bought the skill [Network Connection]. It allowed me to investigate a lot of different subjects, people, and places without the danger of being discovered. It might have a small window of usage per day, only thirty minutes, but I was already getting the hang of how to best use it.

 

[Plot Detector] has proven to be as much of a cheat as I thought it would be. I had already used it to look over many mangas and a few hentai animes already. Both for studying to prepare for the future and for my own pleasure as well.

 

I might be having sex, but that didn’t mean I couldn’t enjoy a moment or two of self-indulgence as well.

 

Thanks to that skill I learned that those three bullied were part of a story revolving around mind control and revenge. Honestly, considering what they have done Rina, I thought that it was best if I didn’t get involved in that plot. They were already going to get what they deserved, so there was no necessity for me to get involved. I have told to Yuria that I had standards for my women, and being a despicable piece of trash wasn’t something that favored them in my view.

 

I also manage to learn about the plot revolving around Hiroki and Nao. Their plot wasn’t groundbreaking or anything like that, just a standard netorare story as well, but the development it had left me with a bitter aftertaste in my mouth. Without getting into too many details, my emotions towards them could be summarized like this: pity for Hiroki and disdain for Nao.

 

Their story also made me glad for my decision to start to learn how to fight. There was a good chance that, once I reached High School, I truly will need it.

 

The only thing that I didn’t know what to make off was my current situation with Anna-nee.

 

She had been acting strange. More than one time I caught her looking at me with an intoxicated expression, and whenever I tried to approach her about it she would turn red as a tomato basically fleeing like a frightened rabbit. She has been spending a lot more time at home as well, arranging herself to solve her Student Council duties mostly from distance.

 

It was almost like she was expecting something to happen.

 

I had so many things in my mind that it took some time until I finally figure out what was causing her behavior.

 

‘Did she discover my relationship with Yuria?!’

 

The moment that thought crossed my mind, Anna-nee behavior suddenly started to make sense. I rapidly started to connect the dots.

 

‘If she discovered our relationship then why didn’t she say anything?’

 

‘Maybe she didn’t say anything because she doesn’t know how to approach the situation? No, that’s not it. She can be very aggressive when she is infuriated’

 

‘She turns very red when she looks at- Wait! She’s not angry, she’s embarrassed!’

 

‘But she could be both embarrassed and angry, so why is she not confronting me or Yuria?’

 

‘If she’s not saying anything, despite knowing that this kind of relationship isn’t normal, then... could it be that she wants us to continue?’

 

As the thoughts rapidly crossed my mind, constantly making questions and answers, I finally arrived at a very important conclusion.

 

My next target would be Anna-nee.

73