Volume 2 – Chapter 74 – Proper Talk
3.9k 6 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Takashi’s POV)

 

There was only one word to which I could describe last night.

 

Insane.

 

I had speculated that Anna-nee would have some kind of reaction to what she saw me and Yuria doing, but nothing like what actually happened.

 

She masturbated so furiously that it took her some time until she finally noticed my presence, and after she calmed down she actually asked me to do something similar with her as well.

 

I mean, how insane that could possibly be?

 

I complied with her request, like any normal guy would, and showed her what I was capable of. What she could feel if she agreed to be mine.

 

It was surprisingly easy. It was so easy that I had this nagging feeling that I was just dreaming for a second, that I went to sleep after my session with Yuria, and that I still had to deal with Anna-nee today.

 

But it was real.

 

I knew that it was real.

 

After I made Anna-nee pass out from pleasure, I went back to my room to sleep. I had already dealt with the most difficult hurdle, making Anna-nee swear that she would be mine, so the rest would have to be solved after a proper night of sleep.

 

She certainly deserved it. Besides, I had the feeling that if she woke up with me at her side, some kind of trouble would come up.

 

Right after waking up, I was already thinking about our little time together last night. I had managed to learn a few things with Yuria about how to please a woman over the last few months, so a was relatively confident that I might satisfy an innocent girl like Anna-nee, but nothing like what happened.

 

It was either that she was extremely sensitive, or that I was extremely good.

 

Maybe both?

 

‘Well, that doesn’t really matter anymore.’

 

The most important thing had already happened. I made Anna-nee swear to be mine. It might have happened in the heat of the moment, but that wouldn’t matter to her. Anna-nee was the kind of person that, regardless of the circumstances, would always try her hardest to follow what she had promised. She and Rina were very alike in that matter.

 

And since I knew that and made her promise to be mine anyway, I had the obligation to not make her regret that choice.

 

If I couldn’t even do that then I would be a true failure as a man.

 

‘The real work starts now.’

 

I made my usual routine, woke up early, exercised, took a shower, and finally went back to her room.

 

Now that the moment of excitement had passed, it was time for a more serious talk.

 

I opened the door of her room, and she still was below the covers. I had properly taken care of the mess she made last night, so she wasn’t enveloped by the drenched bedsheets from before.

 

Her face looked so peaceful, her breathing was soft and steady, her dark hair surprisingly was only a little disheveled. Her sleep was so calm that it was impossible to think that a few hours ago she was almost biting her lips off to not scream in pleasure.

 

Just looking at her was enough to bring peace to my mind. She looked so cute and small that I might look at her for hours without ever getting bored. It was a very peculiar sensation.

 

I wanted to let her sleep a little more, but I also knew that It was best to wake her up right now. We probably wouldn’t have a better time to have a heart-to-heart than before the rest of the house woke up.

 

I shook her a little, and she started to wake up. She lifted herself up, still a little groggy from the sleep, and looked at me with her eyes half-opened.

 

“Morning Taka-chan.” said Anna-nee, a small smile on her still half-waken face.

 

“Morning.” I said.

 

...I kinda wanted to see how much time it would take until she wakes up from this state on her own, but it’s probably best if I just wake her myself.

 

I shook her a little bit more, and her sleepiness finally left her face. She looked at me blankly for a second, now completely awake, and then her face turned red immediately.

 

“W-w-w-w-what a-a-are you doing here Taka-chan?! T-t-t-t-his, wh-a, I-I m-m-m-mean, I-?!” stammered Anna-nee.

 

She was completely at a loss, not knowing what to say or how to act. It was kinda funny seeing her acting like that, so out of the norm with her normal self.

 

“Anna-nee...” I tried to say.

 

“We can’t do anything! What if mom comes?! What if Rina comes here?! What if someone of the neighborhood-” she continued to rapid-fire question after question, still shaken from the events of last night.

 

‘Okay, time to be a little rough.’

 

I took her by the shoulders and shook her with enough strength to make her stop talking and pay more attention to what I had to say again.

 

“Calm down Anna-nee! I won’t do anything to you” I said.

 

“...you won’t?” she asked, with her voice a mixture of relief in disappointment.

 

“Yeah, I won’t. Not right now anyway” I complimented.

 

After a few seconds, she gave me a small nod, showing that she would believe me for the time being.

 

“...so, w-what are you doing here?” asked Anna-nee, with a small amount of nervousness in her voice.

 

“I thought that we might continue our conversation from last night.” I said.

 

“F-From last night?!” exclaimed Anna-nee again, startled from my words and starting to blush again.

 

I could only sigh in resignation at her reaction.

 

‘Can’t really blame her for jumping to conclusions’

 

“Yes, but only the conversation part. Nothing else besides that” I assured her.

 

“...really?” she asked me.

 

“Unless you want more?” I asked her, just to tease her a bit.

 

“Not. No, just the talk. Yeah, just the talk will be fine. Definitely, just the talk is fine” said Anna-nee, sounding more like she was trying to convince herself.

 

I could not help but be a little proud of myself for having a great impact on her last night.

 

And like that, both of us sitting on her bed, I explained to her about my relationship with Yuria and my goal of creating a relationship with multiple women. It was not an easy conversation to have, but I truly believed that it was better to have it now other than later.

 

Of course, Anna-nee was outraged with my bold, or shameless as she called, objective. She made a lot of questions, such as if mom was aware of it, if Rina was aware, how many women I wanted, how I planned to sustain that kind of a jumble of relationships, etc, etc.

 

After almost an hour, and by that point I was fairly certain that Rina and Yuria were already awake, Anna-nee stopped making questions and was holding her head, like she was trying to fight an incoming headache.

 

“Huuuuh, I feel like my head’s going to explode” groaned Anna-nee “This isn’t normal Taka-chan. It’s just so... huuuh”

 

“I think we already left what’s normal behind a long time ago Anna-nee” I commented.

 

She shot me a miffed look and I simply smiled in helplessness to the situation. Maybe it wasn’t the right thing to say, but I wouldn’t apologize for it. I had no intention to back out of what I wanted.

 

Seeing that I wasn’t joking about all of what I just said, Anna-nee sighed in exasperation and exhaustion.

 

“I just woke up, and I’m already feeling like going back to sleep” complained Anna-nee “I still have a lot to think, but there is one thing that I have to do first”

 

She got up, put herself in front of me and...

 

*SLAP*

 

...slapped me on the face.

 

I just looked back at her, while massaging the cheek that suffered the impact.

 

“Well, I guess I deserved that.” I said, laughing at myself a little.

 

“I’m glad that you’re at least that much self-aware.” said Anna-nee, in a more severe tone “Now please, leave. I need some time for myself to think.”

 

I could see by the expression on her face that staying more than I already have would only make things more difficult between us.

 

But there was one more thing that I had to say.

 

I got up and started to head for the door, but at the last second, I caught her face and softly kissed her lips before she could react.

 

“MN!”

 

I ended the kiss before she could do anything, and looked directly into her eyes.

 

“I know that what I asked of you is unreasonable and selfish, but I’m being completely serious here Anna-nee. No, Anna. I want to have a relationship with you, just like I have with mom, want to have with Rina, Aya-nee, Megu-nee, and Yurika. But I promise that I will do my best to make you as happy as I can, just like I always have been trying to do. I love you Anna, and I don’t want to give up on you for nothing and no one.” I said, trying to convey my commitment.

 

She simple looked back at me, her face the perfect picture of pure shock. Her lips quivered like they couldn’t find the right words to be formed. Her face turned red with each passing instant, as her head processed what I just said.

 

Being satisfied with having made my objective clear, I released her and left the room.

67