Volume 2 – Chapter 80 – A Favor for a Favor
3.8k 6 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Of all the things that she could ask, that definitely wasn’t something that I expected.

 

“You want to watch us?!” I asked, unable to hide my surprise.

 

“Y-Yes, I want to watch you have sex!” said Anna, her face red to the ears.

 

“D-don’t get me wrong, i-i-i-it’s just t-t-that I thought i-i-it would b-b-be best if I g-got used to be n-n-naked with y-you and mom a-already” stammered Anna.

 

“You will be naked while watching us?”  I asked, my brain still trying to process this development.

 

“I, Not that’s- I mean, That-” Said Anna, trying to find the right words to say.

 

Seeing her like that, her face red from shame, the lips trembling while she tried to speak, finally made my brain process what she asked, and the meaning of it.

 

‘She just wants to masturbate to us, doesn’t she?’

 

That thought caused a smile to form on my lips.

 

“So, my big sister is also a big pervert, isn’t she?” I said, teasing her about the obvious.

 

“Wha?! No, that’s not-” Anna tried to protest.

 

“I get, I get. You want to see us fucking like animals, while you masturbate like crazy on the corner and drenching the floor with your juices, right?” I asked, once again pointing out the obvious.

 

“No, no, no, no, no, no, that’s not it at all. I-i-i-it’s just-”

 

“Ooohhh, so that’s it! You want to get used to being naked because you are already imagining us having a threesome! Is that it?! You really are an even more pervert than I am. I’m so proud” I said while whipping a non-existent tear from my right eye.

 

“STOP SPEWING SO MUCH NONSENSE! You are the real pervert for thing those things Taka-chan! Idiot! Pervert!” Anna snapped.

 

I could not help anymore and just start laughing out loud. That caused Anna to tackle me and we start wrestling with each other on top of the bed.

 

Despite her outburst, there was a certain lightness in the situation. I could feel that Anna wasn’t truly angry, just reacting to me pointing out what she most likely thought at some moment or another.

 

We both were just enjoying that moment, completely at ease with the current relationship that we had.

 

After some time, I finally pinned down Anna below me. Both of us were breathing roughly with Anna significantly more tired than me, her above shoulder black hair sprawled around her face, her blue eyes looking at me with a mixture of indignation and playfulness, and a sardonic smirk on her face.

 

I could not hold back a smile from appearing on my face as well.

 

“Well, I guess that I should have expected that, with you exercising and fighting on the club, right?” asked Anna with a little bit of sarcasm in her voice, her breathing still a little bit unsteady from our little brawl.

 

Her initial emotional explosion was now gone. She was back to her usual more collected self.

 

“Yeah, that certainly wasn’t your best decision” I replied.

 

“Hmph, that was your fault for- Mn♥!”

 

I just kissed her, wanting to end this pointless talk.

 

She was surprised at first but rapidly accepted my advance. Our kiss rapidly deepened, our tongues dancing with each other in a slow but intense dance of passion.

 

Her kiss was clumsy and cautious like she was still trying to figure out what she was supposed to do. It was easy for me to dominate the situation, considering that I had already a lot of experience in dealing with Yuria’s much more experience mouth.

 

I enjoyed the feeling of the soft and thin lips of Anna, easily leading her the way I desired. She easily was dominated by me, the most experienced of the two.

 

After a few minutes, which felt like hours, I lifted my head, separating our lips from each other and ending our kiss, leaving behind only a line of saliva.

 

Anna still had that stubborn look of before, but now there was also passion on her eyes as well and her cheeks had a certain shade of pink that was definitely from a certain level of arousal. Despite part of her still trying to keep a level head, I manage to awaken in her a certain amount of sexual desire.

 

‘Thank you [Pheromone Aura (Passive)] for this’

 

The skill might have an effect on people by simply being in my presence, but direct contact, such as the kiss, was the best way to affect someone.

 

“Regarding that request to watch me and Yuria, if she’s okay with it then I have nothing to complain” I said.

 

“...really?” asked Anna, with a noticeable degree of hope in her voice.

 

‘So she’s not going to deny her desire anymore, is she?’

 

Now that she was in my grasp, it was time for me to be much more aggressive than before.

 

“Yeah, really. But in exchange, I want you to do something for me as well” I said, putting a little condition for my acceptance.

 

I would accept that anyway, but that didn’t mean that I couldn’t take a little bonus from the situation.

 

“W-what is it? If it’s too much outrageous, then I-I might have to think a little bit” said Anna, trying to put a little bit of resistance.

 

Despite how she was trying to act, there was an indistinguishable look of eagerness on her face, her blue eyes shining with anticipation for what I’m about to say.

 

Despite her new confirmed perverted tendencies, Anna was a very smart girl. She already had an idea of what kind of request I was about to make, and her look was enough for me to know that she would certainly be willing to go along with my request.

 

Smiling with the prospect of a new experience, I got up and stood on my knees. Without averting my gaze from her eyes, I reached to my shorts, pulled down, and freed my hard and throbbing dick, overstimulated from our passionate kiss.

 

“I want you to blow me”

 

If you wish to support my work and have access to five chapters in advance, check my patre0n page:
patre0n.c0m/Zakirael

If I manage to achieve my first goal on p@treon, then 10 chapters will be available ahead.

Thank you for reading my story.

64