Chapter 1
263 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This Story contains
Physical Transformation
Forced transformation
Slight bimbofication


            Space, the final frontier, and not where our story today is taking place. But something from that endless void and ballet of stars and nebulae is important to this. Something had leapt, or rather, been drop-kicked off an asteroid.

            Somewhere, deep away from earth and its melting pot of cultures, an alien lifeform shouted into the void “THIS BITCH EMPTY! YEET!” Sending something hurtling into the astral ballet of the cosmos. Past the king, the prince and- wait, wrong franchise.

            Regardless, something foreign to the earth was heading its way despite all probability. Possibly it was fate? Or contrivance? Probably contrivance. But, past the floating corpse of Elon Musk and the cryptocurrency morons it flew. Uncaring about those who would willingly destroy a planet to try and inflate their own egos. Also velocity, that certainly had a factor in it being uncaring.

            After all, trying to get into a crash position while being sucked towards the planet at terminal velocity was infinitely more pressing an issue than stupid people. Like how not to instantly die, that tends to be a good reason to ignore unimportant things.

            Unbeknownst to the planet below, as no one would be looking up at the sky at eleven AM on a Tuesday, something incredible was about to impact it. Something dangerous if it wound up in the wrong hands.

            Thankfully actual supervillains tend to be much less intelligent and prepared than comics would make you think, so in reality this was probably going to cause a whole 0 incidents.

            Yep, totally no weird incidents. None. Zip. Zilch. Z E R O.

            “Holy crap, a meteor! Or comet or… whatever! Space thing!” Someone said, forcing the narrator to take a back seat to them. A young woman, on a road trip just to get out of her hometown was just coincidentally driving by when the unidentified object broke the atmosphere and rocketed towards the earth. So as anyone bored with only the road ahead of them would do, she ran back to her car and hit the gas.

            It was a hard drive to figure out. After all, figuring out where the meteor crash-landed only by a vague ‘thataway’ direction wasn’t exactly as easy to track as in the movies. Especially when nothing else was around for miles.

            The ‘meteor’ however was less than thrilled. It tried to move, being displeased at the lack of response from its body. As it turns out, flesh didn’t survive well in a vacuum or burning up in an atmosphere. It would have to scan to find a new host to integrate with. Its display only showed one thing through cracked glass.

            Objective: Survive.

            Detecting>>> No Suitable Biomass within three kilometers.

            Expanding criteria>>> Suitable Biomass definition extended

            Detecting>>> Suitable Biomass Detected, approaching location

            With that, it was ready to wait. Its mission was to learn, so patience was something it had to have learned very early on. That didn’t make any long form of waiting more tolerable though.

            Detecting>>> Long form scanning engaged

            Whatever this thing was, it was going to at least occupy itself somehow. And what better way than to learn about moss. Whatever that was.

            A couple hours passed, with the extra-terrestrial visitor realizing both how fascinating moss is. And how absolutely, unrivaled, completely, boring moss is when you have nothing else to focus on. Well, there were a few other things like fish, but they moved, it was hard to scan small moving things.

            “Come on…” the road tripper now turned impromptu scientist muttered, quietly cursing at how her car was not suited for off road travel. “I… think it landed near here?” She was quickly learning about how difficult it was to find something with literally no direction. “Why isn’t this like the movies?”

            Detecting>>> Sufficient Biomass is unable to locate, missing long range sensory features.

            Processing>>> Physical assistance to integrate required

            Determining>>> Forced Integration Optimal method to survival

            The human was trying her best to see anything, but no, of course it had to land in the middle of a marshland. Meaning her sneakers were guaranteed to be waterlogged if she slipped at all, or if something splashed her.

            ‘At least there’s no moose around…’ she thought to herself, sighing and realizing if she wanted to make it to a hotel before night fell, she had to get back on track. ‘Adventure… is a bust.’

            Something shifted in a pool of water, not enough to get her attention, but whatever had landed on this planet was mustering all its strength. Every fiber of its being was readying to do something to the unsuspecting humanoid. Something would have to be explained, but that would be after ensuring survival.

            The human looked when something seemed to splash behind her, not really knowing how to react to a sparkly pink blob hurtling towards her face beyond putting up her hands and, subsequently, phone to try and protect herself.

            Processing>>> Direct integration failed

            Determining>>> Continue Integration

            Producing>>> Sedation

            “What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck?” the human screamed, the pink slime thing now wrapping itself around both of her hands as she desperately threw her arms around. “THIS IS NOT WHAT I MEANT BY LIKE THE MOVIES! NOT THESE MOVIES!”

            Administering>>> Sedation

            Percentage>>> 20%

            “Oh no why am I sleepy, why, why…” the woman yawned, trying to at least stumble back to her car while fighting off the slime. She mumbled something about adrenaline before fumbling to get the door open, but big pink slime hands tend to make gripping things difficult. “Come on… come on…!”

            The alien was slowly spreading, the woman trying her best to channel all adrenaline into panicking but whatever it was doing to make her sleepy was working.

            Percentage>>> 90%

            Physical change>>> Mapping to hosts physical form

            The last thing the adventurer wannabe saw before her consciousness faded into the void was something coating her eyes.

            “I’M AWAKE! BACK SLIME MONSTERS! BACK!” she screamed, nearly slamming her head on her car wheel. Nothing, Just her bobble head on the dashboard, a wicked headache, and her phone on the passenger seat. “…oh great. Boredom hallucination?”

            Determining>>> incorrect

            “…..” She pinched herself, hard.

            Reacting>>> Minor Damage sustained, administering pain relief.

            “And I’m hallucinating, great.’

            Responding>>> Incorrect, host is not hallucinating.

            “Then why am I hearing a voice in my head?” the human responded, looking around. “Pretty sure my plural friends said I’m not.”

            Determining Response>>>

            Preparing Introduction Subroutine>>>

            “Okay no, this is a dream and I am imagining the pink blob thing.” She mumbled, reaching for her phone as her hand tensed involuntarily.

            Congratulations!>>> Because you dared to block, I am now forcibly sharing a body with you!

            How Dare You!>>> You fleshbag

            “Well, maybe you shouldn’t LEAP AT PEOPLE'S FACES THEN?” the human said, not sure where to look other than her hand. Which was now seemingly becoming slick, plastic, and shiny. “What the FUCK are you doing to my hand?”

            Pissing You Off>>> Engaging Henshin sequence

            “…Henshin?” The human said, feeling like she just activated something's booby trap as the same sleek plastic shine rapidly spread up her arm. “Oh no not aga-“ she was cut off as it reached her face. A blinding flash of light disorienting her as whatever the goo monster did practically shorted her train of thought.

            Once the light had faded, she blinked. Something pink covering her eyes like a pair of lightweight goggles.

            “Like… uh. What just happened?” she said, shifting in her car seat and finding it strangely difficult to lean forward or shift. Specifically, on her chest, the seatbelt was pushing against her way more than it usually did. So, she looked down, and to the best of her abilities, couldn’t see past her chest.

            Her big, shiny, pink, chitinous looking chest.

            “WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” she started saying, finding it weirdly hard to focus on anything beyond what was immediately in front of her. “What did you like, do to me?”

            Spiteful response loading>>> Integration failed

            Spiteful response continuing>>> You monster

            Spiteful response continuing>>> The process involves an exchange of intellect for power

            Spiteful response continuing>>> Because I hate you

            Spiteful response continuing>>> Fleshbag that blocks

            “But uhm, wha?” the woman said, desperately trying to string together anything coherent. She clutched her head, trying to shake away the disorientation. “N-no. What? Sorry, what did you just try to do to me?”

            Nervous reaction>>> this isn’t right

            Nervous reaction>>> You should not be able to resist

            “Oh. Did someone’s plan backfire because I blocked you?” The woman said, now feeling her mind clear. “Did some annoying alien shit mess up and now has to face it’s consequences? Did something just fuck up and now I can tell how nervous you are?”

            Silence loading>>> Loaded

            “NOW YOU FUCKED UP!” the human laughed, trying to adjust to see herself in the car rear view mirror. It was certainly something out of a sentai series. Big shoulder pads with a heart motif, her goggles had an insect like compound eye pattern on the outside. Her chest, well what she could see, was certainly more well endowed than it had been ten minutes ago. “So, uh… what did you actually do to me? Weird alien fucker?”

            Silence continuing>>> Silent

            “I can hear your thoughts or something, shithead.” The human said, fumbling for her keys and letting out a sigh when the engine started without a problem. “Also, oh great this visor thing fogs up.”

            No response>>> not responding

            “Wow you’re a bratty little shit, aren’t you?” The human said, now realizing one important detail. One pivotal detail she needed to consider. “Uhhhh, Alien thing? How do I turn back?”

            Petty silence>>> remaining silent.

            “…It’s gonna be an awkward stop for gas...”


Hey, thanks for reading! I’m MagicLottie and I specialize in writing fun, upbeat queer erotica and fanfiction! If you liked what you read, why not check out my patreon where you can vote on monthly stories and get access to everything one week early! https://www.patreon.com/MagicLottie 

6