Rise of the Undead king part 2
203 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Blood flows over the marked pattern, revealing a complicated circle with angelic scenes depicted within. The raven-haired woman removes her mask and starts to walk around, intensely staring at the dying body before her.

‘Oooh queen of tombstones, let his name never be carved, oooh king of passage may his presence always illude you. My prayers go out to you and your child, I offer you my soul and ask you as a mere woman, let this one never die.’

Uttering her wish made soft light radiated from the blood, the scenes started to move and small twinkling dust flakes were rising through the air as if they were carrying her wish with them, to deliver it. She kept on circling and repeating her wish. More and more red particles took flight until there wasn't a drop of blood left. Only then she stopped, taking a seat close by on a log, watching the sky.

From the sky, one small droplet of blood fell on her forehead. like an isolated raindrop.

A voice boomed in her head, you have been heard child. Our court is not interested in your soul. Our court is however very interested to see where this will go, so we shall grant your wish. Please do amuse us.

Suddenly the forest air became very stale.

Jacob’s arm twitched for a second.

she was looking at him with what looked like tears rolling down her cheeks and one red line had spread under her eye. She was filled with ecstasy. 'It worked! It'totaly worked! She ran towards Jacob, 'now you won't have to leave me ever'.

 

I smell something delicious, my head aches, is someone banging nails into it?

This pain is out of this world aaahg!

Eyes open, there she is. She!

Tears in her eyes and one droplet of blood on her head. Saliva formed inside my mouth. The pain starts to waver, turning into anticipation quickly.

'I'm so sorry Jacob!, she almost yells it. ‘but it was the only way, it would not have worked if knew what was to happen.'

What is she blapping on about?

She swept her finger under her eye taking the small amount of blood and putting her whole finger in my mouth. Take it if you want, we explain it to my father later.
Her finger intruded my mouth the aroma which filled it was too good to be true, instantly washing away anticipation and the light pain that was still lingering in the back of my head.

 

How would her finger taste?

7