Rise of the undead king part 19
26 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We were now all seated eating her delicious spaghetti with meatballs, Malanda thought giving me raw meat was a little harsh, although I didn't mind it either way. She would now try to incorporate the meat I had to consume on a weekly basis into the meals we ate trough the week.

'So, and what have you two been doing outside, you were gone for quite a bit.'

Vel looked at her and started to talk with a happy face. 'We went past "Rutger's Dressery" and I saw the most amazing dress Malanda it would be perfect for the upcoming ball of the academy.'
Malanda smiled and completely understood. 'Then we should take it up with your father when he gets back, but the ball you are referring to is still far away my dear.'

'I know, I know, I'm just really looking forward to it. Ow, that reminds me, Jacob could you come to my room, I'm first going to bathe. But after that, we should see if you can sense your energy. If it's potent it should be very easy.'

I just moved and said sure.

'Sorry Vel, but I don't understand. Does Jacob have magic?'

'Umm, yes malanda we discovered it today in the basement and it's quite unique.'

'Ow, that is marvelous, congratulations Jacob!'

I looked at her, 'Thank you Malanda.' I smiled and had to say, 'your spaghetti is delicious like always and if Vel is going to bathe I will do the dishes you can relax for a bit.' She smiled at me but nodded her head slowly in disagreement. 'Let's do it together, it feels like you are my children too, so I'll gladly take care of you two. But thank you for thinking of your old Malanda.'

I smiled a bit she wasn’t that old… We finished up our meal and together with Malanda I cleaned up, while Vel took her bath. After a half-hour or so and some chitchat between Malanda and me, I went upstairs and knocked on Vel's door.

A rushed voice came from behind it. 'Oh, wait!' Then after a few seconds, she said 'yes come in.'

She wore nothing but her undies and a bra and was standing with her back to me searching in her closet for what I suppose would be her nightgown. As I saw her know she was different without her clothes covering her shape, beautiful. She put on her nightgown and had a crayon in her hand.

She looked at my face previously starring at her butt, and she smiled. 'Ah, like what you see?'

'Yes, umm no!'

She laughed for a bit. 'I was just teasing you, still I'm quite glad.'

2